too streaky

too streaky

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

If you win the first match of the day, you will win all or nearly all of your matches that day.
If you lose the first match of the day, you will lose all or nearly all of your matches that day.

I loss streaked my entire placement and landed in bronze. I win streaked from bronze straight to gold 2. I then loss streaked back to silver 1. I then won streak back to gold. I then loss streaked back to low silver. I then win streaked back to gold 2. Today my loss streak has started again.

This isn’t something new either, it was like this in previous seasons, and it works like this in unranked too.

Anet there is something in your matchmaker that is streaky.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

too streaky

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

i just dropped from platinum to silver….in 7h period….something isnt right.

too streaky

in PvP

Posted by: vorpal.1497

vorpal.1497

I dropped from mid plat to mid gold today, something like 20 losses and 4 wins

too streaky

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

I have had longer loss and win streaks this season than the others, but I don’t think there has been a huge difference.

too streaky

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

If you win the first match of the day, you will win all or nearly all of your matches that day.
If you lose the first match of the day, you will lose all or nearly all of your matches that day.

I loss streaked my entire placement and landed in bronze. I win streaked from bronze straight to gold 2. I then loss streaked back to silver 1. I then won streak back to gold. I then loss streaked back to low silver. I then win streaked back to gold 2. Today my loss streak has started again.

This isn’t something new either, it was like this in previous seasons, and it works like this in unranked too.

Anet there is something in your matchmaker that is streaky.

Nope. I have definitely not experienced this.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash