transmute needs to go

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

In any competitive environment we canĀ“t have traits that randomly transfer fear into stability(engi). Give them a flat condi duration reduction. Randomly turning a cc into stability so you get the rezz off because you were lucky should not be the way to win a fight.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: boomslang.4357

boomslang.4357

Engis trait turns fear into stab? why doesnt guards utility convert it into stab?

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

MMORNG

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: Raijinn.9065

Raijinn.9065

You got trolled by the rng gods LOL

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

The god of luck decided to rain on your parade. Nothing like that has ever happened to me, I’d go so far as to notice I’ve never even noticed transmute before. Should be tweaked to reduce passive RNG though, how about first condition after drinking an Elixir is changed to a boon, 10 second cooldown?

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

8% chance to convert a condition into a boon. That really is not something that is game breaking…

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: Jomo kenyatta.7351

Jomo kenyatta.7351

I think you mean immune to conditions at 25% hp needs to go zerk stance lyssa runes perma burning, that 8% chance is nothing.

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

yeah just make everyone vulnerable to fear and no ways to get rid of it because perma-fear necros are not powerful enough…not sure if trolling or what…necros already kittened up thieves and mesmers from tpvp cuz no stability vs fear spam = death, now asking for condition clean or condition into boon nerf too, then what an ultra tanky mode with gazillion hp and tough with perma condition spam? Oh wait you already have it too

(edited by Archaon.6245)

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

You heard it here. 8% transmute chance hard counter to permafear necro.

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: Frightlight.3796

Frightlight.3796

8% chance OH LAWD!!

transmute needs to go

in PvP

Posted by: FlamingForce.6389

FlamingForce.6389

Necro’s deserve every bit of RNG hate tho :P