oh man, this is amazing <popcorn>

Give my popcorn back!

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: greenarrow.2784

greenarrow.2784

you guys laughing but not everyone wants to fight its way easier to get reward track and way faster and you can even make new friends not everyone is so good at pvp

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Actually, you’re the troll for coming into a pvp area and expecting not to be attacked.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Painkiller.4361

Painkiller.4361

Popcorn ! Popcorn!! Hot Dogs, Hot Dogs!! I got everything for you!! Best prices, my friend

S1 Legend; S2 Legend; S3 Legend
Thief – Cake Walk[Cake]

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Popcorn ! Popcorn!! Hot Dogs, Hot Dogs!! I got everything for you!! Best prices, my friend

How much?

you guys laughing but not everyone wants to fight its way easier to get reward track and way faster and you can even make new friends not everyone is so good at pvp

i gonna bite: you know farming in pvp like this is not exactly intended way….<_<

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Can’t you just buy your own arena? It costs 200 gold plus some daily fee, but you can split this with your guild mates or friends. This way, you could farm whatever you want, with people you know, and even open it to the general public (as an arena owner, you can kick or ban players).

The quickest way to farm would be to properly PvP, though. Wait for a few days so that stronger players climb up in higher divisions, then try ranked games – whether you win or lose, you advance your track. You’ll improve your mechanics in the process (which will be useful for PvE as well), and might even enjoy it

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Painkiller.4361

Painkiller.4361

@Cynz

Hot Dog 1,50€
Popcorn 2,00€

S1 Legend; S2 Legend; S3 Legend
Thief – Cake Walk[Cake]

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

That’s why there is a PvE mode.

The way you are farming is not at all any intended way and it should be a bannable offence. It is just like trading outside TP, you can do it but it is nothing Anet supports.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

if anyone could get punished it would be the farmers due to a thing called Match Manipulation wich is a reportable offense , so just be glad the “trolls” dint feel like truly trolling you and report you

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

LOLOLOL Complaining about why you can’t circumvent the Game’s “intended” use of pvp arenas in peace just made my morning. Thank you sir!!!

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Wait whaaat!!?

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

….so don’t your rewards feel empty? I want to find this server and troll you. If by troll you mean actually PLAY the game. Let me guess, you sit on a point and /dance the whole match? One word: Lame

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Conaywea.5062

Conaywea.5062

And you get matched with people like that in ranked

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

I’ll take 5!

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

the original topic is gone ?

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

I Suggested making official servers for these kinds of activities so trolls in 1 vs 1 severs could be prevented and other types of servers would be respected. Right now custom arenas bring hate with their fun. Un warranted banning and trolls that fill severs are not good practice for the Gw2 community. I understand playing around but some trolls take it too seriously and wont stop harassment. Even worse there is not report system for trolls . If we could report trolling as a report option then players wouldn’t troll in any custom server anymore.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Technically, yes, all of those farming/daily servers fall under “Match Manipulation” and shouldn’t be allowed. However, at the same time ANet’s not going to shut them down because they’re private arenas and whatever the owner wants to do in them is their business. If they do take action, then all those duel servers and guild training servers also need to go, because those aren’t “proper matches” either (which is defined as 5v5 Conquest or Stronghold).

So long story short, ANet’s not going to shut down the daily farm arenas, but they also won’t take action against the trolls. Best thing to do is to contact the private arena’s owner and tell them to block the troll player from entering that arena.

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

Anet can not shut down this. They are not allowed. There is no official information that players are forced to play and they must win, otherwise winning is also a “match manipulation”.

What if a team has fun loosing? What if players want to explore the maps, while teleporting as up as they can? What if players like to chat and socialize? What if players like to do banking while PvP-ing?

Matches are not meant for winning, and if you do not believe me… just look at the all new and many full-featured maps introduced over the last 3 months; combine that with thousands of PvP balance patches in 4 years and hundreds of concept changes, while listening to old players feedback.

Challenge: YOU win 10 games in a row with a premade team in 4v5 against new players randomly, and show us all how skill matters. If you do this, the game is balanced because skill matters/

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

trolls in farming maps

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

The OP got flamed so much his original post incinerated and disappeared

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "