[video]PVP-ing with friends

in PvP

Posted by: Faizu.8125

Faizu.8125

Heya guys, i made another pvp video, check it out and tell me what you think!

Tpvp#06 : https://youtu.be/Z36j1TD2fJE

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

I don’t know if you’re looking for honest feedback, but I can give you some:

At 1:20 I would have ported and cleaved the body with gs2 while your friend gets the finish. After this there isn’t really much you could do because 2 of your teammates were down and no enemy players were down, you weren’t going to res them vs 3 people without dying. In the meantime your team had won control of both side caps with a 1v0 on far and a 1v1 on close, so you should have supported the 1v1 on close and held the outer caps. Dying here is really bad if the enemy team knows what they are doing, because it essentially leaves your team 2v5 on the map for a good 25 seconds (15s respawn and 10s to get back to the fight) and allows the enemy team to roll over the whole map during that time. Meanwhile if you killed the guy on close in the 2v1, it would leave your team 3v4 on the map rather than 2v5. Luckily the enemy team wasn’t too bright, so they didn’t take advantage.

4:22 – 3 of your teammates go down to a single guardian, which is just a massive facepalm. I really hate to steal your thunder, but it wasn’t as much of a heroic res as you could have literally done anything you wanted and the 3 downstate players could have fully killed the single guardian.

There isn’t really anything else I can comment about on this video.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

Why are you using honor over virtues?

in PvP

Posted by: Spoichiche.1290

Spoichiche.1290

Look at the video,
See Medi guard, burn guard, greatsword mes, arcane D/D ele, signet longbow ranger and Super adventure box is back.

WHAT YEAR IS IT ?

ps : fun vid nonetheless :D

in PvP

Faizu.8125

I don’t know if you’re looking for honest feedback, but I can give you some:

At 1:20 I would have ported and cleaved the body with gs2 while your friend gets the finish. After this there isn’t really much you could do because 2 of your teammates were down and no enemy players were down, you weren’t going to res them vs 3 people without dying. In the meantime your team had won control of both side caps with a 1v0 on far and a 1v1 on close, so you should have supported the 1v1 on close and held the outer caps. Dying here is really bad if the enemy team knows what they are doing, because it essentially leaves your team 2v5 on the map for a good 25 seconds (15s respawn and 10s to get back to the fight) and allows the enemy team to roll over the whole map during that time. Meanwhile if you killed the guy on close in the 2v1, it would leave your team 3v4 on the map rather than 2v5. Luckily the enemy team wasn’t too bright, so they didn’t take advantage.

4:22 – 3 of your teammates go down to a single guardian, which is just a massive facepalm. I really hate to steal your thunder, but it wasn’t as much of a heroic res as you could have literally done anything you wanted and the 3 downstate players could have fully killed the single guardian.

There isn’t really anything else I can comment about on this video.

wow thank you for the detailed feedback, i really appreciate it.
Now that you mentioned it on 1:20, your right i didnt realized it back then but would’ve been a more solid win if we did that. and for 4.22 felt good at the moment but i guess your right. but i really appreciate your feedback and hopefully i will improve that in a more recent video.

in PvP

Faizu.8125

Look at the video,
See Medi guard, burn guard, greatsword mes, arcane D/D ele, signet longbow ranger and Super adventure box is back.

WHAT YEAR IS IT ?

ps : fun vid nonetheless

Its probably my fault for not explaining this earlier, this is actually old footage that i could finally edit and upload. but im gonna upload a few more before catching up with a more recent pvp match. but im glad you enjoyed it and will try to keep up the pace

in PvP

Posted by: Keadron.9570

Keadron.9570

This makes me miss all the builds that’s aren’t viable anymore nice vid though

in PvP

Faizu.8125

This makes me miss all the builds that’s aren’t viable anymore nice vid though

Thank you , i appreciate it! yeah i guess pvp has gone through alot of changes since..but i feel you buddy..