[video]condi chronomancing try out

in PvP

Posted by: Faizu.8125

Faizu.8125

Hey guys, i saw some fight with chronomancer a few days ago and wanted to try it out for my self. do tell what you think or if you have any tips for condi chronomancing. Thank!
Tpvp09: faizu’s chronomacing

previous video:
Tpvp08: Effi’s (somewhat) comeback
Tpvp07 : Kiki’s first pvp +courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

1:06 before we see the mesmer.

1:28 before we see a mesmer skill used

gameplay in the wild world of unranked… on skyhammer no less XD, but ok, whatever

As for the particulars, it’s really hard to give any serious comments. The entire match consists of both teams running around like headless chickens off point, mashing their heads togeather until somebody goes down, then piling more downed bodies on top of that. You kite the outside of the madness for a while, even getting on the skyhammer for a bit, then rinse repeat.

For your next vid: Play ranked. Play conquest point capture. Take and defend points. Attempt sound rotations. Then post your vid and there’ll be a good framework with which to offer feedback to how you did.

I can say that whenever focused you got ripped apart. Gotta look into that. You should also look into the basics of setting up a burst/attack. Your current method seems to be to spam staff aa + 2 & 3, and fire off your shatters whenever.

in PvP

Posted by: Faizu.8125

Faizu.8125

gameplay in the wild world of unranked… on skyhammer no less XD, but ok, whatever

As for the particulars, it’s really hard to give any serious comments. The entire match consists of both teams running around like headless chickens off point, mashing their heads togeather until somebody goes down, then piling more downed bodies on top of that. You kite the outside of the madness for a while, even getting on the skyhammer for a bit, then rinse repeat.

For your next vid: Play ranked. Play conquest point capture. Take and defend points. Attempt sound rotations. Then post your vid and there’ll be a good framework with which to offer feedback to how you did.

I can say that whenever focused you got ripped apart. Gotta look into that. You should also look into the basics of setting up a burst/attack. Your current method seems to be to spam staff aa + 2 & 3, and fire off your shatters whenever.

Haha yeah was not very confident on joining ranked and mess everyones fight. But yeah,im lack of knowledge on getting out of the focused heat but I got a comment on youtube that suggested me to use portal,im gonna try that next. About the staff rotation is it wrong? I found it the best choise I have atm because for every illusion I shattwr I gain 1 more trait. Maybe you can share me your thoughts on that? And yess gonna play ranked for next video!:D

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Haha yeah was not very confident on joining ranked and mess everyones fight. But yeah,im lack of knowledge on getting out of the focused heat but I got a comment on youtube that suggested me to use portal,im gonna try that next. About the staff rotation is it wrong? I found it the best choise I have atm because for every illusion I shattwr I gain 1 more trait. Maybe you can share me your thoughts on that? And yess gonna play ranked for next video!:D

Staff is the “meta” weapon but the reason for this probably isn’t apparent. Staff is a defensive weapon by nature but shines because of its utility. Staff 2 phase retreat offers mobility (for those who know where to use it) as well as a strong kiting tool. It’s an incredible weapon but serves itself to certain situations and play styles.

You have a ton of clone/phant production in your build. It was just a shame to see your scepter go to such waste, or a sword in place of that (use the imob to hold targets down for shatters to land). If you have iDefender on block/evade, a single scepter 2 will spawn both a clone and that phant. Two shield blocks will give you two shield phants. If traited, shattering these phants will let them spawn again, so you can easily get off repeated full rounds of shatters. There’s no need to wait for staff 2 to do all the work.

Anyway, that’s all for now.