warrior pvp

warrior pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

so, we all know warrior is pretty bad and has been for a long time. apparently according to anet, warrior is meant to be master of weapons. so if that is the case. give them the mastery, make warrior leaps/telegraphed skills gain swiftness buff like before they nerfed it. (rush/sheild bash/savage leap) I think that is a good way to save warrior for pvp.

/discuss

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

warrior pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

I agree just buff everything don’t nerf anything ever

warrior pvp

in PvP

Fat Disgrace.4275

pff, that is not ‘everything’ … sigh

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

warrior pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Warrior’s disturbingly strong. Try the new heal, and trust me. Its not op, but its definitely not “pretty bad”.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

warrior pvp

in PvP

Fat Disgrace.4275

Warrior’s disturbingly strong. Try the new heal, and trust me. Its not op, but its definitely not “pretty bad”.

trying the new heal, it seems so pointless.

warrior pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Without damage mitigation, To the limit could be a full heal and it would still be kinda meh.

Heal sig is like passive damage mitigation because you can kite and regen. But just throwing health at the warrior does not solve that part of this issue. The answer is in protection, weakness, and passive defense. Things we lack.

I am not complaining here but just pointing out this fact. Warrior always going to be a damage bot in this state. How you deal the damage is just the flavor of the drink.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt