welcome to bronze hell

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Xca.9721

Xca.9721

one of the many games where I carried but couldnt do kitten about the fact that we lose cause the team doesnt know kitten about rotation and dies instantly all over the map.

we got 2 revs in our team and i still got the most team dmg. i got 12-0 stats. I constantly was decapping and +1ing. welcome to bronze hell. gonna take forever to get out of this kittenplace.

Attachments:

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I recommend duo-queuing with a friend. You’ll end up getting matches at your friend’s level which, if you can play at that level, might help pull you out of that.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

Feel yah bro. I think the best course of action is give up on s5 and wait for s6 and hope you get lucky in placememt. If that fails wait for s7 and so on. At some point you’ll be allowed to have fun I hope. Good luck.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

I’m in the bronze hell myself. I fluctuate from bronze to silver, and vice versa.

All I can really say is, don’t play on weekends. There are more newbies and casual players during these times.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

U are at the rating where u belong. Enough games played, 50ish% winrate, 10ish points won/lost per game.

Why do u want to get out of the place where u belong?

At 800 rating its super super easy to carry. To deny that means you just lie to yourself. If u cant carry it means u are close to where u belong.

Its harsh but the truth.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Xca.9721

U are at the rating where u belong. Enough games played, 50ish% winrate, 10ish points won/lost per game.

At 800 rating its super super easy to carry. To deny that means you just lie to yourself. If u cant carry it means u are close to where u belong.

Its harsh but the truth.

obviously you dont know what you are talking about. I started at 600 and now i am at 850. How do you carry a team that is trio capping close at the beginning of the game? I mean of course im climbing but you cant just carry every game, and the games i lose make me lose all my motivation to continue playing.
Btw I played now 5 games with a mate, we won all of them. Maybe its just duoq which solves the problem.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Xca.9721

Feel yah bro. I think the best course of action is give up on s5 and wait for s6 and hope you get lucky in placememt. If that fails wait for s7 and so on. At some point you’ll be allowed to have fun I hope. Good luck.

Well I started duoq now and it makes things so much easier cause u have at least one player in ur team u can trust.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

obviously you dont know what you are talking about. I started at 600 and now i am at 850. How do you carry a team that is trio capping close at the beginning of the game? I mean of course im climbing but you cant just carry every game, and the games i lose make me lose all my motivation to continue playing.
Btw I played now 5 games with a mate, we won all of them. Maybe its just duoq which solves the problem.

U are playing vs 600 mmr ppl. Ofc u can carry every game lol. There are no good players with u…..but at 600 there are no good players against you either.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Emdrix.6124

Emdrix.6124

600 MMR holy crap. These people are basically easier to take down than svanir. I dont see why it would be hard to carry

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Xca.9721

tell me more lol. noone can carry this randomness.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: len.7809

len.7809

It’s pretty the same in silver, they got lucky during their first ten matches and went to silver being carried, when they do solo q, they jus run around and auto attacking pple.
The struggle in silver is that u will never know when ur team knows what to do, sometimes u are starting good and suddenly they all leave close and mid to capture far because “far” will lead them to the victory and then we lost because of it.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

U are playing vs 600 mmr ppl. Ofc u can carry every game lol. There are no good players with u…..but at 600 there are no good players against you either.

I would see full trap guards die to 2 players, i stop above his downed body to laugh, then I’d proceed to 1v2 the people he died to. Consistently. So i’d have to agree with Locuz because i’ve 1v2 every so often when I was in lower Silver.

I also agree with OP that it wouldn’t happen every game. Sometimes your team lose every fight so unless you’re a good theif able to port and be at places instantly, you simply wont carry the game every time.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Forgotten Legend.9281

Forgotten Legend.9281

i gotta be honest here folks… i’m getting really tired of people in bronze, complaining about other bronzers who can’t win a 1v2. it especially grinds my gears when people complain that others can’t win a 1v4 or 1v5. and then rage all over everyone with their bloody cussing in team chat. give it a rest.

the difference between me and them… is that i know i’m bad at PvP… most folks in bronze still think they’re gods who belong in the top 250.

full disclosure here. i’m hangin right around 900 give or take. and unfortunately, i’m kinda stuck playing prime-time because of my work schedule. gotta pay the bills somehow. i’m also a casual PvPer (only rank 53) who is interested in the shinies, but who also wants to improve.

i gotta admit, since i’m still a relative noob, i can’t always see my mistakes. i probably rarely see them. and the worst part is, with all these kittening attitudes coming from other jerks in PvP who are just as bad as me, i’m never going to improve because everybody’s too busy cussing each other out.

cussing me out gives me zero motivation to improve, because i’m then too busy blocking / reporting for verbal abuse instead of analyzing my play for the match.

– The Baconnaire

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

i gotta be honest here folks… i’m getting really tired of people in bronze, complaining about other bronzers who can’t win a 1v2. it especially grinds my gears when people complain that others can’t win a 1v4 or 1v5. and then rage all over everyone with their bloody cussing in team chat. give it a rest.

the difference between me and them… is that i know i’m bad at PvP… most folks in bronze still think they’re gods who belong in the top 250.

full disclosure here. i’m hangin right around 900 give or take. and unfortunately, i’m kinda stuck playing prime-time because of my work schedule. gotta pay the bills somehow. i’m also a casual PvPer (only rank 53) who is interested in the shinies, but who also wants to improve.

i gotta admit, since i’m still a relative noob, i can’t always see my mistakes. i probably rarely see them. and the worst part is, with all these kittening attitudes coming from other jerks in PvP who are just as bad as me, i’m never going to improve because everybody’s too busy cussing each other out.

cussing me out gives me zero motivation to improve, because i’m then too busy blocking / reporting for verbal abuse instead of analyzing my play for the match.

Jerks are in every tier, even at top 250. I wouldn’t give it much thought and just laugh it off as lol salty noob. Just block, move on or play what you can.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Im sorry about that,

My friend doesnt PvP much and finds it kind of toxic in GW2. He went 7-1 in his qualifying matches and then the next 2 games faced the same duo que team of a DH and thief. He couldnt beat the thief 1 vs 1 and he plays thief.

Well both games he had the same DH on his team and he started flaming and started whispering him. I asked my friend what his name was and i started whispering him ( Anet its a 2 way street if you look at the comments) but my friend hasnt logged in the last 2 days.

After his 10 games he was rated at like 248 on leader board and so the other guy kind of ruined it for him.

Try not to let it bother you

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217

Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217

Its harsh but the truth.

obviously you dont know what you are talking about. I started at 600 and now i am at 850. How do you carry a team that is trio capping close at the beginning of the game? I mean of course im climbing but you cant just carry every game

If this is the case, I’d be genuinely curious to have you record a match or two and posting them.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

I got placed in bronze. Clawed my way up to gold 2. Then the mmr fairies got mad and put me on a massive uninterrupted loss streak and now I’m back in lead division.

It’s literally a circus down here. Halp.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: vove.2768

vove.2768

I got placed in bronze. Clawed my way up to gold 2. Then the mmr fairies got mad and put me on a massive uninterrupted loss streak and now I’m back in lead division.

I had similar situation. Got placed in bronze, after a winstreak climbed to something around 970, then one loss took almost 50 rating from my progress basically offsetting all the wins. Since then I won only 1 game, my w/l ratio fell way below 50% and people I get paired with are unbelievable and each match getting worse.

I think I already accepted my faith, I don’t even care about the game anymore. I just run around like everyone else, relaxed, bronze is about chillout and those ascended.

Positive thing is that the lower I get the meditrapper guardians are getting funnier and funnier Right now I run into people who play guard, but obviously have no idea what they are doing so I can solo two guards of that kind which feels a little like being superskilled, hilarious. Also it’s getting easier and easier to cap a point 1v2-3. Maybe I do belong here? Anyways, if you don’t think about the rating it’s pretty much noobstomping in that bracket, unluckily I’m still not able to cap all three points at the same time.

I see here the same problem I had in lol few years ago. If you are familiar with the game I got stuck in the elo hell. Finally I managed to carry myself out of it by playing singed/malph/cho gath/shen, it required a lot, but was worth it because at some point instead of noob squad vs noob squad games started to get really balanced.

Maybe the same solution can be applied here? Play a profession that has resources to handle 1v5 fights and after reaching desired ranking start playing the profession you want? It is a pity though.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I’m only t3 gold, i dont have a friend but could use one :’D

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

I had similar situation. Got placed in bronze, after a winstreak climbed to something around 970, then one loss took almost 50 rating from my progress basically offsetting all the wins. Since then I won only 1 game, my w/l ratio fell way below 50% and people I get paired with are unbelievable and each match getting worse.

I think I already accepted my faith, I don’t even care about the game anymore. I just run around like everyone else, relaxed, bronze is about chillout and those ascended.

Positive thing is that the lower I get the meditrapper guardians are getting funnier and funnier Right now I run into people who play guard, but obviously have no idea what they are doing so I can solo two guards of that kind which feels a little like being superskilled, hilarious. Also it’s getting easier and easier to cap a point 1v2-3. Maybe I do belong here? Anyways, if you don’t think about the rating it’s pretty much noobstomping in that bracket, unluckily I’m still not able to cap all three points at the same time.

I see here the same problem I had in lol few years ago. If you are familiar with the game I got stuck in the elo hell. Finally I managed to carry myself out of it by playing singed/malph/cho gath/shen, it required a lot, but was worth it because at some point instead of noob squad vs noob squad games started to get really balanced.

Maybe the same solution can be applied here? Play a profession that has resources to handle 1v5 fights and after reaching desired ranking start playing the profession you want? It is a pity though.

I fought two guards solo in one game. I managed to down one, he got ressed. Then I downed the other one and HE got ressed. I lost of course. :P

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Xca.9721

Its harsh but the truth.

obviously you dont know what you are talking about. I started at 600 and now i am at 850. How do you carry a team that is trio capping close at the beginning of the game? I mean of course im climbing but you cant just carry every game

If this is the case, I’d be genuinely curious to have you record a match or two and posting them.

Sounds good, hope my pc can make it though

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

I say the same thing, you can’t carry teams to streaks. At mid bronze its just 50/50 if you get a good team or not. And since you always lose more than you gain you can’t really climb unless you roll good on luck.

And the players… wow. They’d rather stand there autoattacking a downed enemy than ress a teammate. Teammate bleeds put, downed enemy resses, kills your teammate, gg. So a cap becomes a -10 point kill loss and a neg cap. It’s amazing.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Dreamer.1952

Dreamer.1952

Looks like loots of players like me who are stuck in bronze and having bad luck with matchmakings.

Agreeing with everything Azure wrote and some others too since i have expirienced all of them in this season in my solo queues.

Things that frustraited me also:

• A axe/torch ranger playing power build, following me every step while iam telling him to move to other spots he is needed.
  • Getting in 3 matches the same Guardian who doesnt know anything. As exemple: Lord is being atacked that said Guard is moving to lord so iam going to cap points. Iam capping points but that guard is staying still at the broken gate. A flash hitme recognizing that it is THAT Guard (had two in that team) runshing to our lord, seeing that that guard is staying beside the broken gate and trying to jump over the gate. We lost the match 4xx-500 coz Lord died.
  • Or in another match same Guardian is capping close and staying there the rest of the match.
  • Bouths trebuchets atacking mid. 2 running at start close bouth waiting there 1 our treb, me and Warrior in mid. Warrior staying at stairs. I am in mid trying to dodge treb and and fighting. All enemies are down, also iam down. THAT WARRIOR still waiting at stairs and watching. Funny thing is. Iam dead, all enemies up again but downed instantly. Still that warrior watching. All enmies dead from our treb. That warrior leaving without capping.
  • Keeping 3 at far. 2 of them keeping our 4 at close. I am killing one of there three, begging in chat that one of ours should move to mid. They ignoring it.

Loosing matches consecutivly like this. And thats frustraiting.

I messed up my first 10 matches with 3 wins 7 looses on solo q with matches like this. And somehow i have the feeling that RNG doesnt like me.

And come on, noone can tell me he would rush from bronze into Gold if the RNG Luck doesnt like you. What can you do if you are playing “1vs5” and thats how iam feeling currently with my matches.

Currently i have 40+ matches and close to silver, but still its frustraiting.

I wrote this in another thread and typing it here again because some players are saying you can carry everymatch in bronze. No you cant. Even close to end Tier 3 bronze, the RNG luck in matchmaking can give you low rating players in your team and high rating players in the other team and that in consecutive matches. Its then mostly 1vs5.

(edited by Dreamer.1952)

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Xca.9721

took me some time, but i finally climbed from rating 600 to gold 1 at least, playing solo most of the time ;p

Attachments:

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

bronze hell lol. whats next, training golem hell?
omg guise these dum robits r so bad
JUST DUO ALREADY
how hard is it to just suck it up, grab a bud, and kittening utilize team work via voip. are taking trigonometry finals or something.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: yLoon.5289

yLoon.5289

Aww you guys are so cute, cursing each other.
Competition indeed brings out the worse in people xD hahahaha

12K AP
Level 54 Bear Rank

(edited by yLoon.5289)

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Siren.2843

Siren.2843

You shouldn’t be able to fall back to bronze. Noone should be forced to go to that rubbish twice since it’s quite hard to get out of playing soloQ.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

I hear ya Op, I’ve played this game off and on since launch. from 500-600 rating is the worst pvp experience i have ever seen in this game. It’s so completly random. you are forced to take this game as a joke or be driven insane.

The majority of my losses came from those ratings, That win streak after you pass 600 though. easy ride right to gold.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Xca.9721

I hear ya Op, I’ve played this game off and on since launch. from 500-600 rating is the worst pvp experience i have ever seen in this game. It’s so completly random. you are forced to take this game as a joke or be driven insane.

The majority of my losses came from those ratings, That win streak after you pass 600 though. easy ride right to gold.

The turning point for me was at around 800 rating, after i reached it my win ratio massively increased for some reason. I also didnt play thief/rev anymore and switched to warrior (has much more carry potential especially in lower ranks).

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

The turning point for me was at around 800 rating, after i reached it my win ratio massively increased for some reason. I also didnt play thief/rev anymore and switched to warrior (has much more carry potential especially in lower ranks).

Could have told you that a month ago. Teef carry potencial is super bad. As a solo q player it was one of the many reasons I dropped the class 2 years ago.

Decapping when the rest of your team fails at everything else and dies 24/7? … waste of time!

You need the capability of outsustaining 1v2 on point (!) and the aoe damage to pressure/kill people 1v2. Then you can start to carry games.

Revenant is even worse than teef when played solo without condi cleanse support.

Look at how Helseth carried his games. He constantly created 1v2 or even 1v3 situations to make it as easy as possible for his team. Of course warrior is a good decision to achieve that.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Could have told you that a month ago. Teef carry potencial is super bad. As a solo q player it was one of the many reasons I dropped the class 2 years ago.

Decapping when the rest of your team fails at everything else and dies 24/7? … waste of time!

You need the capability of outsustaining 1v2 on point (!) and the aoe damage to pressure/kill people 1v2. Then you can start to carry games.

Revenant is even worse than teef when played solo without condi cleanse support.

Look at how Helseth carried his games. He constantly created 1v2 or even 1v3 situations to make it as easy as possible for his team. Of course warrior is a good decision to achieve that.

So true, it’s just too funny.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Spoichiche.1290

Spoichiche.1290

I found revenant to be a very good carry in lower rank, since you can carry every teamfight and have enough mobility and burst to +1 someone in a loosing 1v1 quickly.

welcome to bronze hell

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

I’m only t3 gold, i dont have a friend but could use one :’D

I’m also T3 gold. I’ll be your friend <3

NSPride <3