what's the most op stuff right now

in PvP

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

sup,
i was taking a break from gw2 and now i want to play some fotm cancer. what are the profs/builds people cry most about in the forums?

in PvP

Posted by: Siren.2843

Siren.2843

Reaper necro, scrapper engi, revenant, thief, guardian.

in PvP

Posted by: Marvok.1083

Marvok.1083

Right now the three most op classes are Rev , Scrapper and Necro with Ele and Druid following very close. Thief is very strong as well in queues but not viable for pro leauge. Mesmer , Guardian and Warrior are pretty weak.

in PvP

Posted by: InsidiousWaffle.7086

InsidiousWaffle.7086

yeah, condi reaper is powerful in all tiers, thief is good in mid level, dragonhuner hard-counters thief

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Anything condition based or anything that stuns/interrupts a lot. Reapers, condi Chronomancers, Scrappers, Daredevils (either power or condi) Dragonhunters.

Professions with lots of passive play are also not fun to fight. This includes condi specs and Druids with HoT pets.

The more condi you can do and the more passive your spec, the more trollish it’ll get. If you really want to kitten people over while doing almost nothing, DH is your best bet. But be aware that you’ll have to make an effort to kill good players.

in PvP

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

actualy chill necro spam is the most Op stuff… to the point that with my warrior if i even get hit ONCE by any chill from the necro, i usualy write gg in say chat, cuz i know its only the start of the chain and there’s nothing i can do about it, even while running all the cleanse warrior can have.

in PvP

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

And why are you talking about this now after the “patch” and not before? Almost noone confirmed how op corr-reaper is.

in PvP

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

actualy chill necro spam is the most Op stuff… to the point that with my warrior if i even get hit ONCE by any chill from the necro, i usualy write gg in say chat, cuz i know its only the start of the chain and there’s nothing i can do about it, even while running all the cleanse warrior can have.

You should chill up a bit.

in PvP

Posted by: Marvok.1083

Marvok.1083

And why are you talking about this now after the “patch” and not before? Almost noone confirmed how op corr-reaper is.

Yeah because the ESL finals werent enough proof