when does arenanets march 7th begin?

in PvP

Posted by: kito.1827

kito.1827

big question.

i am more than 18 hours in on march 7th.
i am really kittened right now, because it feels like i wasted my day. without knowing any time i waited. i do not have that much sparetime in general.
today was my day off and i was looking forward because of the announcement of the league starting on march 7th. but there is nothing and the day is almost over.

why don’t you announce it wether with time or if you are planning to start it during the day announce the following one.
there are only a few hours left of march 7th, which makes it more of a 8th, so it feels like a wrong announcement.
the whole day i read people asking if the league is up, this leaves me believing i am not the only one who would have wished for a correct announcement.

thx for letting me rant
i hate my life right now

Karl Otik
no gutz no glory
“Tranquility has a beard.”

in PvP

Posted by: Hot Boy.7138

Hot Boy.7138

Only Anet can say when march 7th is ready.

in PvP

Posted by: kito.1827

kito.1827

so it’s still down the line?

Karl Otik
no gutz no glory
“Tranquility has a beard.”

in PvP

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

If you look in the PvP page it now says starts “march 8th” so I guess it has been pushed back a day….

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

in PvP

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

Stuff usually happens around 12:00pm PST (west coast time, US). I’m in Romania, for instance, & here I think that means… around 11:00pm tonight? Something like that, anyway. So ya, just 3 more hours to go!

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

Stuff usually happens around 12:00pm PST (west coast time, US). I’m in Romania, for instance, & here I think that means… around 11:00pm tonight? Something like that, anyway. So ya, just 3 more hours to go!

What stuff happens exactly? What have they even added to this silly system that it wouldnt be ready today? A-net is a second rate company and stuff like this is why. They made almost zero significant changes to the whole system and then its not ready for a day for some unknown reason at the last second with no announcement what so ever. SECOND RATE.