when is dh traps going to be look into?

in PvP

Posted by: rian.9708

rian.9708

Its just to much already what its going on with 2-3-4 Trap DH in each game,that is not even close to what would call a skillful game…just brainless trap spamming like a crono spams shatters,its just to much already,and its killing actualy the pvp part of the game,and dont tell me its L2p thing coz i do play guardian and trap dh and come on leave traps on a point and just wait and see who gets put down 1st without any actual skill…and dont tell me just dodge coz you dont have only the Dh traos to dodge in a match,thats fine in a 1 v1 scenario but in a team fight it gets near to imposible to dodge the traps,you have to worry about other ppl also not only the dh traps and save your dodge for him alone……..like come on isnt it time to start balancing thing around?

in PvP

Posted by: DavyMcB.1603

DavyMcB.1603

I’m sure they will be adjusted when the next big balance patch hits, which might take a while. I’m gonna guess that it’s coming with raid or pro league. The thing about DH traps is that even though they are broken, they are not over-the-top kind of broken, e.h. lingering light etc. So it’s more about “how much” should they be adjusted in term of damage and numbers which is going to take a while. They need to see how best people can adjust to it before taking nerf hammer. It’s the ele’s burn level of problem.

in PvP

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

In the mean time, enjoy setting off traps with clones & pets. It’s funny to see em scatter when trap fails. :P

(edited by Vieux P.1238)

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

Yesterday I ran ONLY the healing trap. I was called trap spamming cheese multiple times after killing people. People just like to bandwagon hate on something.

Baer

in PvP

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

At around the same time the signet of vampirism corruption bug going through walls/dodges/blocks and having infinite range does. As soon as chronomancers having massive uptimes in immunity gets does. As soon as Druid SELF sustain and CC lock capabilities with a condi build does.

Theres alot of kitten in the game right now thats messed up. DH traps aren’t even at the top of my list. Infact. Id rather fight 5 dragonhunters than 5 tempests. Atleast I can deal reliable dmg to DH.

Ghost Yak

in PvP

Posted by: Harvey.7820

Harvey.7820

It’ll be looked at when Anet cant sell anymore copies of HoT. Until then, elite specs will remain OP and “meta”

in PvP

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

In the mean time, enjoy setting off traps with clones & pets. It’s funny to see em scatter when trap fails. :P

This ^.

Clones, pets, evades or well timed dodges can make traps useless.

I have mained a guard since head start & can definitely tell the difference between the idiots and smart players.

Traps basically destroy the idiots while the smart players turn them into wasted utility skill slots.

Please tell me what are we (warriors) supposed to do? We don’t have clones or pets. Do we just waste an endure pain (on a 60 sec CD) just to tank traps which can be activated again after 20/24 sec (traps CD)?

So, according to you all warriors are idiots? Maybe you can call us since we wanted to stay loyal to our class and not jump to a DH/Reaper/Scrapper bandwagon.

dodge it

How do you dodge something which you cannot see?

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

You get dazed before it triggers the dmg part.

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

This ^.

I have mained a guard since head start & can definitely tell the difference between the idiots and smart players.

Traps basically destroy the idiots while the smart players turn them into wasted utility skill slots.

Please tell me what are we (warriors) supposed to do? We don’t have clones or pets. Do we just waste an endure pain (on a 60 sec CD) just to tank traps which can be activated again after 20/24 sec (traps CD)?

So, according to you all warriors are idiots? Maybe you can call us since we wanted to stay loyal to our class and not jump to a DH/Reaper/Scrapper bandwagon.

dodge it

You need to join the Jedy Academy like the rest of us did years ago to fight mesmers and thieves, you will be trained to develop your 7th sense and with it the ability to dodge what you can’t see

in PvP

NiloyBardhan.9170

And what about the guardian using Judge’s intervention from 1200 range and directly laying all instant cast traps on you (especially Dragon Maw)? Unlike ranger traps, guardians have no cast time which makes it ridiculous IMO.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)

in PvP

NiloyBardhan.9170

This ^.

dodge it

You need to join the Jedy Academy like the rest of us did years ago to fight mesmers and thieves, you will be trained to develop your 7th sense and with it the ability to dodge what you can’t see

Is that “7th sense” the access to “reveal”? :P

in PvP

Locuz.2651

And what about the guardian using Judge’s intervention from 1200 range and directly laying all instant cast traps on you (especially Dragon Maw)? Unlike ranger traps, guardians have no cast time which makes it ridiculous IMO.

Would be absurdly OP if they actually where instant….only 1 is.

(edited by Locuz.2651)

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

This ^.

Only 1 trap is instant and they all put out a daze before any damage occurs.

A good player with decent ping can turn enemy Dh traps into wasted utility slots via dodges, pets, clones or invulnerability skills.

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

A good player with decent ping can turn enemy Dh traps into wasted utility slots via dodges, pets, clones or invulnerability skills.

This guy again -.-

His answer to everything is dodge -.-
True Shot damage is fine, because you can just dodge the 9k.
Traps are fine, because you can dodge the 4-5k.
So, you just had to double dodge, how do you prevent Dragon’s Maw, Spear of Truth pulling you back into the first placed trap, the next True Shot, the 4k dmg auto-proc after you CC’d the guard? …. I need to dodge JUST dodge them too right? xD

Maybe if you Dragon Hunter would not just spam your traps into the first two dodges, you could actually imagine how strong the DH is.

BTW: If you are fighting a ranger or mesmer and you don’t want their pets to trigger your traps, how about don’t place those traps at your feed and waiting for the pet to engage first? (Not to mention, that just to kill the ranger pet is a huge deal too; you can just stand directly on the test of faith barrier to easily get rid of the whole ranger profession mechanic.)

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Anybody that thinks playing trap dh atm is not a HUGE crutch or even “difficult”, is just plain really really really really bad at playing spvp.

DH is so op its not even funny anymore. Utility, survival, dmg, range… all in ONE build.

Sorry, but even THIEVES never had that.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

This guy again -.-

So, you just had to double dodge, how do you prevent Dragon’s Maw, Spear of Truth pulling you back into the first placed trap, the next True Shot, the 4k dmg auto-proc after you CC’d the guard? …. I need to dodge JUST dodge them too right? xD

Maybe if you Dragon Hunter would not just spam your traps into the first two dodges, you could actually imagine how strong the DH is.

BTW: If you are fighting a ranger or mesmer and you don’t want their pets to trigger your traps, how about don’t place those traps at your feed and waiting for the pet to engage first? (Not to mention, that just to kill the ranger pet is a huge deal too; you can just stand directly on the test of faith barrier to easily get rid of the whole ranger profession mechanic.)

First off your over stating the damage numbers or your running into a Dh who has had a teammate stack a good 20 stacks of might on them.

Second my answer to everything about the Dh is not dodge.

My answer to the problems DH causes is them to change the traps into marks.

This would cause a trade off.

1: They would no longer be invisible so you could no longer ambush people with them. (this alone would get rid of a ton of the QQ)

2: The time they stay on a given spot would be reduced (forget how long marks stay down, think it’s like 30s, where as traps last quite a bit longer allowing you to place them & wait for a CD to come back)

3: They (with the exception of fragments) would have some cast time _(say 1/2 – 3/4 second)

However

4: They would become ranged

5: The boons granted would be shared with nearby allies (possibly for reduced duration on allies)

6: Their trigger & damage radius would go up to 240 along side all other marks/bombs.

And over all it would fit the guardian more thematically.

Short of this balancing change to them however my advice would be thus.

1: Work as a team, regard that Dh as you have a D/D ele for the last 3 years and focus them down.

2: Do not try to fight the Dh toe to toe unless your using quite a bit of sustain. Druids, reapers/necros, engineers/scrappers & warriors can all do this if specced and played properly.

3: If possible boon stripping/converting boons to conditions works wonders for making them have less sustain & damage.

4: If you can projectile reflects work incredibly well (I always bring them these days on my warrior/mesmer and they are hilarious to use) Also blocks may not stop traps but they will stop everything else.

5: Lastly CC is actually your friend. The DH has one trait on a 36-45 second cool down that will auto break stuns & do minor damage/blocks. However after that they are generally SOL if focused.

6: While a bunker DH can remove conditions quite well those specced for damage are vulnerable to condition bombs after they clear the first one. This is due to the fact their defensive CD’s generally have a longer CD then the abilities used to apply the mass of conditions.

Lastly save your dodges for the traps. They all put out a daze before they do any damage.
That is the tell to dodge & a well placed dodge can make traps near useless.

(edited by Ragnar the Rock.3174)

in PvP

Posted by: Blair.3796

Blair.3796

DH atm is a slower pew pew ranger with fewer evades, no pet and no escape skills. Also none of that “rapid fire tracking in stealth” bs. And yes, a single dodge makes 4/5 of DH utilities useless. It’s funny to watch them panic and try to run, which they can’t do because they’re guards. Easy to kill, easy to dodge, and any nerf would just make them easier. Way nicer to fight than barbecue guards were.

Sincerely, a d/p thief.

in PvP

Locuz.2651

The only time a DH is really strong is in bigger team fights that take place on smaller points. Like forrest mid point for example. Or in fights where opponents are fighting others allready and slowed + out of dodges./def cds.

in PvP

Posted by: Blair.3796

Blair.3796

Lol I love when DH try to trap-hold mid on foefire.

Don’t even have to dodge through the traps, then.

in PvP

Teutos.8620

First off your over stating the damage numbers or your running into a Dh who has had a teammate stack a good 20 stacks of might on them.

I have three screenshots of those numbers. The two of them I personally dealt were in off-point fights with the non-max-dps build Fraelina used in the go4finals. I am pretty sure I did not had 20 stacks of might and the opponent didn’t had 25 stacks of vulnerability.

Even tho, the 9k were pretty rare, 6k was standard.

Also blocks may not stop traps but they will stop everything else.

With Spear of Truth pull (btw: even landing the spear is unblockable) and the daze of the traps you are actually interrupting the block. Therefore as a dragonhunter you are basically full-on anti-block.

The DH has one trait on a 36-45 second cool down that will auto break stuns & do minor damage/blocks. However after that they are generally SOL if focused.

The common DH-build has three stun breaker, one of them grants them 4 seconds of stability.

Have you taken a look at Hunter’s Determination? It is by far the best anti-cc trait out there. 36 seconds CD, Aegis, Stability, Daze, Stealth, Superspeed (in the common DH-build), 4k damage to anyone next to you, more aegis to pick up. (Mesmer have 1 second CC on 60 seconds CD, Necro 2 seconds of fear on a 60 seconds cd and so on).

6: While a bunker DH can remove conditions quite well those specced for damage are vulnerable to condition bombs after they clear the first one.

Contemplation of Purity + Absolute Resolution + Smiter’s Boon, or just the biggest factor: avoiding them due to stealth, blocking them due to Shield of Courage or just counter bursting + CCing.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

DH traps are a joke… The more people play, the less effective they have become.

Just yesterday I watched 2 DH on the enemy team try and hold mid point, 1 pet triggered all their traps so they both turned tail and ran off point until their next “burst” which we dodged out of and they again, ran off point.

Seriously guys, just play the game and you will naturally counter DH by experience.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

you have to remember the first rule in the QQ’ers handbook is to give out ridiculous numbers that are either not supported with screen shots or if they are they are from a unique set of circumstances where the the attacker had 25 might stacks and the defender had max vuln stacks….

Just like the sensationalist newspapers. It gets readers.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Slaymeding.9584

Slaymeding.9584

I dont like traps either,but if it was as grim as you make it to be then the game would have been hollowed out by leaving players a week or 2 ago.

If you see a DH raising his hand as if hes casting a spell but you dont see any particle effects at all,thats where he put his traps.
Dont walk there.Plain and simple.Cant be a hard concept to grasp.

Someone said something like “oh i dont have any pets or clones and i want to stay loyal to my Warrior do you want me to abandon it?!”

Use an axe/shield with defense traits.
Wait for them to True Shot you,reflect it as it has a considerable cast time that you are either blind or have a massive lack of concentration if you cant notice.

Most DH’s are pretty glassy,the moment you blast that TS back they are likely to turn tail never to be seen again.

If you dont use a shield then its your problem,use what is needed,adapt and overcome.

Stop this QQ train,this must really die out.
None of the QQ’ers around can really grasp the meaning of “OP”.

It means theres no counterplay,not someone who’s. slightly more powerful than your usual powercreep.

With love,The Straydog.

Could not be an Engineer IRL so i’ve become one in Tyria.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

This ^.

Unless things have changed recently, 2 traps are instant the others have 0.5 second casts.

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

This ^.

Unless things have changed recently, 2 traps are instant the others have 0.5 second casts.

They are instant cast but not instant trigger. When they trigger you get dazed but you don’t get hit with the damage till just after so you can dodge immediately when you see the daze.

in PvP

Yasha.5963

This ^.

They are instant cast but not instant trigger. When they trigger you get dazed but you don’t get hit with the damage till just after so you can dodge immediately when you see the daze.

So is the one instant trap being talked about instant damage before daze?

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

Test of Faith does some damage on trigger but Anet put a delay on when the ring of swords will damage you so you can dodge out of the ring and not take additional damage.

Dragons Maw also has an animation which takes time before it locks you in place so when you get dazed thats your signal to dodge and the dragons maw will not get you.

Same with procession of blades you can see the blades begin to appear. If you dodge as you see the animation start and when you get dazed you will avoid all the damage.

in PvP

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

I have literally seen people run headlong into traps they watched me place, that’s the source of most of the complaints right there.

It’s like when ranger longbow got buffed to actually be usable and people lost their godkitten minds.

in PvP

Posted by: princode.2750

princode.2750

dear DH player the issue is not learn to dodge or 1v1. In fact DH is not very strong in 1v1. the issue here is team fight, graphic issue
1. in team fight its impossible to dodge here’s why
(a) when 2 team have at least 1 DH when fighting on point you will not know which
trap is friendly or which trap is from the other team
(b) which lead to everyone fighting off point no one dare to enter the cap area cause
cap point is a instant dead zone

2. Skill Graphic
(a) u only need 2 DH in a match to create screen confusion. When 2 DH cast their
trap its impossible to see anything you become instant blind. Best condition in
gw2 it impact the player directly =)
(b) bug graphic…most of the time graphic is bug out we cant see anything

3. Duration of the trap and damage
(a) why? lets say player A DH had cap a pt. He left 1 trap on point and when another
ppl recap the point it will trigger and cause a 1 shot
(b) Tone down the damage by a little maybe a small 5% damage nerf to prevent 1
shot

in PvP

Posted by: IsilZha.3608

IsilZha.3608

I have literally seen people run headlong into traps they watched me place, that’s the source of most of the complaints right there.

It’s like when ranger longbow got buffed to actually be usable and people lost their godkitten minds.

Can confirm. Ran into another complaining about DH before I encountered him. He repeatedly ran straight into obvious trap setups, including several where he watched me drop some (I had dropped them as a deterrent, but he decided to just run right into them.) I can’t even count the number of times someone/something else set them off and people still run right into them after they’re already visible.

“To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.”

in PvP

princode.2750

Please refer to my previous post and stop saying learn to dodge. 1v1 DH its extemerly easy to win the fight its the bug graphic and extremely annoying skill graphic that is causing the issue

(edited by princode.2750)

in PvP

Posted by: Nier.8741

Nier.8741

The problem isn’t the traps, it’s more of the fact that the Virtues just make Guardian a mindless POS class that takes no skill. If the virtues get nerfed the traps would be kinda gutted but still balanced because easy to play shouldn’t be this effective. Like Guardian can defend itself so much before you can get close to it but if they weren’t so hard to hit in the first place then the traps would be fine. More CC and damage is better but GUARDIAN DEFENSES IS BRAINDEAD EASY NO MATTER HOW YOU BUILD IT.

Same goes for chrono herald scrapper tbh. DEFENSES NEED TO BE CUT DOWN.

in PvP

Yasha.5963

Test of Faith does some damage on trigger but Anet put a delay on when the ring of swords will damage you so you can dodge out of the ring and not take additional damage.

Dragons Maw also has an animation which takes time before it locks you in place so when you get dazed thats your signal to dodge and the dragons maw will not get you.

Same with procession of blades you can see the blades begin to appear. If you dodge as you see the animation start and when you get dazed you will avoid all the damage.

So are there two instant cast traps or not? People here are claiming only one trap is instant cast.

in PvP

Teutos.8620

And again almost every counter-argument that DH is fine resolves around the issue that the DH is bad.

Just yesterday I watched 2 DH on the enemy team try and hold mid point, 1 pet triggered all their traps so they both turned tail and ran off

And who forced them to place all their traps preemptively on one spot? The DH has enough gap closer, that he can place the trap right under your feet.

Use an axe/shield with defense traits.
Wait for them to True Shot you,reflect it as it has a considerable cast time

Spear of Justice+ Daze from the Traps will interrupt every block attempt and render it utter useless.
Here an ingame example: You trigger a trap get dazed, the DH gets stealthed. You dodge, to avoid the trap damage. Now the DH is still stealthed, are you already starting to block preemptively? Maybe the DH knows, that you are wearing a shield and just waits to land his Spear of Justice+Pull combination to pull you trough his Sword-Wall.

I would not call 4k “some damage”.
Same problem is with the trait Hunter’s Determination and Fragments of Faith. 4k damage after CC’ing the DH. In a 1v1, you can counterplay that trait (e.g. CCing from range), in a teamfight not so much.

Hyper Cutter.9376:

They might be the source of most complains, but I am not talking about such situations. I am talking about skilled DH (not just placing the traps in no-mans-land and waiting for someone to accidentally triggering them) and skilled player trying to counterplay the DH but still gets eaten alive.

in PvP

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Test of faith is still pretty insane.

My mesmer lost like 90% of his health with a rabid build. 15k hp with high toughness.

Trap popped with me right on the edge, took 4500 instant followed by ~9800 from the edge instantly.

Like cmon… stuff like that is silly, the rest I never really have a problem with.

Yes if this was a straight 1v1, and I was actually EXPECTING it, fine it’s “balanced” but the game isn’t a vacuum. There was a lot of things happening, and trap popped with me on the edge, instant down.

Why not let Ranger traps do like x5 the conditions they do now?

Why not make it pulse 5 burns each tic on burn trap? You can just dodge out of it when it pops right?

How about Necro Axe #2 does 30k dmg over it’s duration? You can just double dodge it every time and make it useless.

(edited by Knote.2904)

in PvP

Yasha.5963

Why not let Ranger traps do like x5 the conditions they do now?

Why not make it pulse 5 burns each tic on burn trap? You can just dodge out of it when it pops right?

I think you are on to something here, nice idea. Should also give stability, aegis, daze, and be instant cast.

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

Test of faith is still pretty insane.

My mesmer lost like 90% of his health with a rabid build. 15k hp with high toughness.

Trap popped with me right on the edge, took 4500 instant followed by ~9800 from the edge instantly.

That is just plain incorrect. Anet introduced a delay between first damage and damage taken from crossing the ring. So you CANNOT get hit by the first damage and the ring crossing damage “instantly”

If you did take that damage i would mention it in the bug forum because Test of Faith trap was nerfed to introduce that delay to allow players to escape.

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

DH gonna be gutted sooner or later anyway, so all “skillful” DH defenders will immediately reroll back to cele d/d or which spec is most braindead and cheese atm. We just need to wait.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

This guy again -.-

Sounds like u wanna be a daredevil!

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Posted by: MakubeC.3026

MakubeC.3026

The most annoying part of the traps is the daze. It is bugged as hell.
Even when you shadowstep/blink out of the traps you land out STILL DAZED. I just hope this isn’t intended per design.

The pull in trap is also very lethal as it gives you no way of escaping stacked traps. The only way of escaping is through the bugged(?) teleport. Meh.

Two DHs in a point are so lethal it ain’t even fun. I saw a team who set 6 traps, which of course INSTA killed anything that passed by. And if someone triggered them early or survived, guess what? They layed all 6 again, but this time, on top of you.

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

The most annoying part of the traps is the daze. It is bugged as hell.
Even when you shadowstep/blink out of the traps you land out STILL DAZED. I just hope this isn’t intended per design.

The pull in trap is also very lethal as it gives you no way of escaping stacked traps. The only way of escaping is through the bugged(?) teleport. Meh.

Two DHs in a point are so lethal it ain’t even fun. I saw a team who set 6 traps, which of course INSTA killed anything that passed by. And if someone triggered them early or survived, guess what? They layed all 6 again, but this time, on top of you.

If 2 DH are sitting on one point then guess what? it means you can 5v3 on the other 2 points and win.

All it takes is one ranger or necro to send a pet or minion in and those 6 traps are wasted.

Meanwhile your team is capping the other 2 points.

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Is it just me, or do most of “just do this to beat DHs easy” depend on the DH being a scrub.

Some of us don’t put our traps dead center of the node. Some of us take advantage of longbow skills. Evading the traps just mean you have one less evade to use against trueshot.

Also the virtue #3 is insane, it blocks everything, include unblockable things like a Necro’s marks.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Yasha.5963

Is it just me, or do most of “just do this to beat DHs easy” depend on the DH being a scrub.

Some of us don’t put our traps dead center of the node. Some of us take advantage of longbow skills. Evading the traps just mean you have one less evade to use against trueshot.

Also the virtue #3 is insane, it blocks everything, include unblockable things like a Necro’s marks.

Yeah they presume the DH is a terrible player and demand that the opponent plays pretty much perfectly.

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

That only works if you don’t know they are there in which case I’d say that’s something you need to learn to live with. I’ve yet to have that work when I see them coming or expect it to happen like say mid point in Forest.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

Most are scrubs… I’m sorry to tell you this but you may just be an exceptional individual who knows the mechanics of the game.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

in PvP

Posted by: flarezi.9381

flarezi.9381

This DH trap spam just has to stop.. Ranger pewpew was good for against one player at the time but these traps can wipe out whole team in seconds.

Single trap is just fine but when DH plants all in a pile it’s just… it doesn’t… it makes me wondering why I even play this game. And its the game where I spend most of my time.

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

This DH trap spam just has to stop.. Ranger pewpew was good for against one player at the time but these traps can wipe out whole team in seconds.

Single trap is just fine but when DH plants all in a pile it’s just… it doesn’t… it makes me wondering why I even play this game. And its the game where I spend most of my time.

definetly need to be taken care of 1 v 1 trapper guard is ok but when theres 3 team members spamming cc nonstop into guard traps it becomes a problem this wouldnt be a problem if stability worked like it did in the past

in PvP

princode.2750

Let me answer on behalf of all dh player….ther will say l2 dodge. Standard answer by dh I wonder can they give a better ans