where is black lion armorer

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

Have you visited the Black Lion armorer? I believe that is how some things are being converted. Also, you may need to log into other characters if the items were equipped.- Justin

where is it?

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

Their should be one in every major city. I believe there is also one at Vigil Keep near Evon Gnashblade.

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

I thought everything could be done in PVP according to Devs in Ready Up? Why do we need to go to PVE? Why do we need to level up for cosmetics when PVP is completely seperate?

This is a migration issue, not a regular thing.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I thought everything could be done in PVP according to Devs in Ready Up? Why do we need to go to PVE? Why do we need to level up for cosmetics when PVP is completely seperate?

Ok, what about the levels? If I make a new character I am not going to level him up for hours just to put on a kittening shoulder piece.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Ok, what about the levels? If I make a new character I am not going to level him up for hours just to put on a kittening shoulder piece.

Just play PvP on any custom arena that rewards progression, or play solo/team arena. It will happen without you doing anything different except double clicking your rewards.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Posted by: Windwalker.2047

Windwalker.2047

Just play PvP on any custom arena that rewards progression, or play solo/team arena. It will happen without you doing anything different except double clicking your rewards.

Except spending transmutation charges for PvP gear now….

in PvP

JinDaVikk.7291

cannot find him. I am literally next to the guy you said and searched. Seeing as I have never pve’d was hoping for an easier time getting my outfit back.

Team Radioactive
Causing cancer all day.

in PvP

JinDaVikk.7291

Bump. Spent over an hour cannot find.

Team Radioactive
Causing cancer all day.

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

My mad king’s outfit doesn’t show up lol. I had it on pre-patch now it just doesn’t work XD

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: Liraz.8062

Liraz.8062

How does one obtain the transmutation charges that are supposed to be granted with one’s rank in sPvP? I still only have the 5 charges that I received for free from the BLTC, but do not have any additional charges from being rank 20.

Firstwatch Irregular Company – RP, Tarnished Coast

in PvP

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

How does one obtain the transmutation charges that are supposed to be granted with one’s rank in sPvP? I still only have the 5 charges that I received for free from the BLTC, but do not have any additional charges from being rank 20.

You won’t get any just for your rank, they are usually the second reward on the reward paths.

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

If anyone is still looking for it, I found one in The Grove next to the trading post.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

If anyone is still looking for it, I found one in The Grove next to the trading post.

That was a big help. Thanks!

in PvP

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Also the one in Rata Sum is on the sides of the trading post

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in PvP

Posted by: shiven.1892

shiven.1892

I couldn’t find one at Vigil Keep either. Ended up going to another major city, Rata Sum.

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

No armorer at Vigil keep, just the weapons trader.
And while you’re at it, please put a bank in the heart of the mists.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in PvP

Posted by: Domo.1798

Domo.1798

Always comforting to see a dev start a post with the wrong form of ‘there’

in PvP

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Their should be one in every major city. I believe there is also one at Vigil Keep near Evon Gnashblade.

They are indeed in the racial cities (or at least there was one in Hoelbrak, near the BL normal trader), but if there is one in Vigil Keep, i was unable to find him. Definitely not near Gnashblade anyway.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in PvP

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

No armorer at Vigil keep, just the weapons trader.
And while you’re at it, please put a bank in the heart of the mists.

Yeah, you can craft, use the bank, trading post and laurel vendor in WvW already so why not in PvP? These weren’t really needed before, when PvP was completely separate from the rest of the game, but now it makes sense..