why WIN with Profession x for dialy?

in PvP

Posted by: AlexPort.9204

AlexPort.9204

i rly dont like that you have to WIN with e.g. mesmer today. it is not my main pvp-class and because i’m not familiar with it, i contribute absolute nothing to my team. that makes it harder for all and is less fun. as for me just participate in 1-3 pvp matches with class x should be enough.

in PvP

Posted by: BlueBoy.1236

BlueBoy.1236

I have to agree with this, tho my reason is quite different. What happened if someone already made 5chars and none of them is the class needed for daily achievement? There aren’t too many ppl out there who have enough gold to make one char for each class

in PvP

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

It’s a bad daily with good intent behind it.

The intent is to force players to experiment with other classes, which is a good thing. However, in Unranked, it’s ridiculous to see both teams comprised of mesmers and warriors for 90% of the team’s class make up. This goes on for a few hours, the prime time hours, of hotjoin. Kinda lame.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

It’s a very stupid idea. A lot of people just play the class for achievement without knowing how to play it. Yesterday I got like at least 5 necros per match. Today mesmers.
At least fix profession stacking. Mesmers don’t stack well with each other compared to engis, eles, hell even wars..

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

It’s a bad daily with good intent behind it.

The intent is to force players to experiment with other classes, which is a good thing. However, in Unranked, it’s ridiculous to see both teams comprised of mesmers and warriors for 90% of the team’s class make up. This goes on for a few hours, the prime time hours, of hotjoin. Kinda lame.

yup basically this . . .

in PvP

Posted by: aelfwe.4239

aelfwe.4239

I told dev that “class pvp daily” would break everything the day they announced it.

No dev reply to me.

Its the moist kitten idea ever seen.

I’m gonna freeze again for it.

Nice job

Aelfwe Dark Asura Mesmer\Thief,
FREE PYRO

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

I told dev that “class pvp daily” would break everything the day they announced it.

No dev reply to me.

Its the moist kitten idea ever seen.

I’m gonna freeze again for it.

Nice job

Sometimes Anet feels like a communist government . . .

Is not what the people by majority wants, is what the “experts” think they want matters.

in PvP

Posted by: Runewolf.8456

Runewolf.8456

I got the “win a game as an engineer” daily yesterday…I don’t even have an engineer…

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

This is ok for everything except rank. You’re literally adding more bad players to an evermore huge mediocre player base.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld