why am i being put into hot join with no players?

in PvP

Posted by: DaddyDaz.5193

DaddyDaz.5193

i go into hot join and more then half the time i’m in there with only one other player. 1v1 is cool and all, but not why i play. something i’m doing wrong?

experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

in PvP

Posted by: Almaz.2860

Almaz.2860

everytime I tried to hotjoin it send me to rooms with little to no players. If you read it, it mentions something about glory.

I think it averages glory rank out. Such as if you’re 15. and there’s 3 rank 15’s in a room, you’re automatically sent to that.

If you’re rank 40 or so, you’ll never be sent to a room with a lot of people since their ranks are ranging 1-30. and the people who are around 40 are usually 1v1’ing with guildies, so you’ll be sent to theirs.

in PvP

Posted by: Haku.5068

Haku.5068

If you hit play now it sometimes tries to create new rooms. You’re getting the short end of the stick sometimes. It’s much more effective to select your server manually.

in PvP

Posted by: deapee.7516

deapee.7516

Yeah, I’ve been placed in games with 1-2 people so many times I can’t count. While I GREATLY ENJOY a 3v3 or 4v4, 1v1 or 1v2 is never fun…and no matter how long you stay in there, no one else shows up.

in PvP

Posted by: DaddyDaz.5193

DaddyDaz.5193

so after the input, i ended up just joining matches that were close to full. a lot better then running without other players, but would still like it if i was matched against players close to my own rank.

i’m still learning all the classes and major builds that i don’t play, and going against the higher ranking players that stick to one or two classes is a lil ruff to learn on. it’s not giving me a lot of time to react, but the sink or swim aspect can be a positive. first time trying each build is crushing me, but after a match or two i tend to be doing well.

thanks to those with the input, but i would really like it if they could adjust how the queue system works.

experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.