teammate left game
rage quit, not even dc. like 3 mintues into the game

lost a pip for that

fair?

why do we lose pips for 4v5s?

in PvP

Posted by: Bacon.4918

Bacon.4918

I’ve lost too many pips for games that have been 4v5 since the start. Why punish a team when the person never even enters the match? It’s ridiculous.

Highest soloQ rank – #2

in PvP

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

Because there would be abuse if a loss of a 4v5 match results in no pip loss. Imagine teams having one player leaving matches whenever they were predicting a loss but staying for clear wins.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

in PvP

Posted by: darres.8203

darres.8203

Because there would be abuse if a loss of a 4v5 match results in no pip loss. Imagine teams having one player leaving matches whenever they were predicting a loss but staying for clear wins.

that’s what dishonor is for
and the ban hammer should be ready to push those who abuse the system

but the other players are punished for those who just quit, that’s not fair at all

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Imagine that we are talking about solo players. Why should solo players lose a pip for someone else disconnects. are you telling me that solo players were colluding to avoid losses get out of here with that bullkitten I never saw that happen ever. Yes if someone in your group disconnects I agree you lose a pip but solo players? Its stoopid and that wasnt the case when leagues started.

in PvP

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

I can see it for teams although it still kind of sucks that they get screwed over but for solo queuers it makes no sense. There are very few people in the community that are going to leave so a bunch of guys they don’t know don’t lose a pip, and on top of that they will get dishonor.

in PvP

Posted by: Wishes.3021

Wishes.3021

+1
so many lost pips thanks to DCs on my team, so few gained for 5v4s due to enemy DC

in PvP

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Because the system is broke beyond belief right now.