The map boundaries during your personal story

in Personal Story

Posted by: Holy Shadow.1672

Holy Shadow.1672

Ok so straight on to the point, what is wrong with the system with map boundaries?
I understand the idea, but the punishment and the TIME from when you get the message “you are leaving an instance area” is just stupid without any more to say. As a necromancer you tend to use your dart poison skill a lot, and it tight water areas I gotta say it’s gone past annoying already. You have a second or so before you get kicked from the whole kittening story for doing a minor movement mistake. What is the point? Why is this so simplified to the point where you would wonder if this was some fresh startup free to play MMO with kittens all over. Advance the system with map boundaries during personal story and for Grenths sake let it be more than a second or two.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

There really is enough space for everything, u have to get very very far to get ’’You’re leaving the instance area’’ message. You can make a circle around your enemy, or even die, since u continue the quest almost where u left off…
and it warns you that you’re leaving the instance u dont get kicked right when the message appears

Btw im playing necro and your argument is invalid.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Holy Shadow.1672

Holy Shadow.1672

There really is enough space for everything, u have to get very very far to get ’’You’re leaving the instance area’’ message. You can make a circle around your enemy, or even die, since u continue the quest almost where u left off…
and it warns you that you’re leaving the instance u dont get kicked right when the message appears

Not my experience during the Romke’s Final Voyage personal story… you didn’t have more than a second before getting kicked out, in all honesty why the hello kitten would I come here to make a post if I had several seconds and so forth?
And saying something that my argument is invalid is just socially off put….. fyi.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Keta.9601

Keta.9601

That’s not been my experience either. There are a few of the missions where the mobs have knock back casts and they have literally knovked me out of the instance — repeatedly. The timing on the message is almost simultaneous with being kicked.