Trahearne's Corpse

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: Lorimar.2489

Lorimar.2489

So, I just did the Battle for Claw Island-mission and I noticed something I never did before: after your mentor sacrifices himself and you’re running for the ships Trahearne is carrying a corpse.

Does anybody have an idea who he is carrying? I don’t think it’s your mentor because he should be on the other side of the locked gate plus the corpse actually looks like a mummy – and I don’t figure there was enough time to wrap him up that way.

Attachments:

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Could be Deputy Mira. She was with Trahearne during the courtyard fight.

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: Gaudrath.6725

Gaudrath.6725

It’s the real Trahearne.

Uthgar Stormbringer, elementalist
Sigurd Greymane, guardian
~ Piken

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

It’s Mira.
She gets burned badly by Blightgast when it lands and wrecks the wall. Trahearne also mentions that she’s hurt as he carries her, giving a reason for you to lead the charge to the docks (to clear a path so he can carry her and lead the others to safety).

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: skullfaerie.7203

skullfaerie.7203

But how would he have had time to wrap her up like that?

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: Yinello.7068

Yinello.7068

It’s the real Trahearne.

That would make an awesome plot twist if the personal story continued.

Turns out he didn’t cleanse Orr – he just further corrupted it.

Ginni Gruesome, Necromancer of the College of Synergetics

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: Lorimar.2489

Lorimar.2489

Well I guess it’s Deputy Mira after all. And for the time it would have taken Trahearne to wrap her up – he didn’t fight anyway, so he must have had a lot of time to do just that ^^

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

I wish it was Mira carrying a lifeless Trahearne.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Well I guess it’s Deputy Mira after all. And for the time it would have taken Trahearne to wrap her up – he didn’t fight anyway, so he must have had a lot of time to do just that ^^

Who knows, Trahearne may just want to mummify her & plans to summon her as his new minion. For a plant he has great foresight.

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: nelopp.6140

nelopp.6140

Who knows, Trahearne may just want to mummify her & plans to summon her as his new minion. For a plant he has great foresight.

Indeed. Trahearne is a necromancer after all.

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

He just wanted to cop a feel, really.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

regarding Mira, I was just watching the gf play her Norn Ranger, and a wounded Mira is in the Home instance, despite the fact the character in question just hit level 15 and has only been to the areas adjuscent to the Foothills.

is it possible that this happened because she was in the same party as a char who has probably gone through Claw Island?

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: Gugus.1462

Gugus.1462

It’s the real Trahearne.

That would make an awesome plot twist if the personal story continued.

Turns out he didn’t cleanse Orr – he just further corrupted it.

Which he did because actually, this fake Trahearne is an agent of Primordus who’s whizzy plan it is to weaken the forces of the mortal races while slowly disposing the other elder dragons one by one…

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: M Steel.2574

M Steel.2574

It is Deputy Mira. During the battle you hear her screaming about her eyes. Apparently she was right in the dragon’s line of fire and was badly burned—hence the bandages. Trahearne mentions her and her injuries as he is carrying her.

Later she shows up wounded & bed ridden in the norn home instance (she is missing her hair, missing an eye, and out of her armor). She appears to be bugged in some home instances, appearing in full armor and unharmed, usually standing & clipping through a bed I assume she is supposed to be laying on.

Trahearne's Corpse

in Personal Story

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

The title gave me some hopes. Then I saw that it’s not his corpse you’re talking about.