A stronger Suggestion post.

in Suggestions

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

I want you guys to make 2 seperate suggestions, since suggestions is like a repport to you what needs to be implemented, I want a serious post, which you guys put up so you atleast show us that your reading the serious posts.
This posts is even earned by you guys, so you show usu that your working on that particular posts, since people seem to only listen to short posts, it will be a great oppertunity to make a unique post that actualy is worth something.
Its even locked and you put up stuff your agreeing on “like build sets” or just a place where you can put up suggestions, and you remove the once like “This class is to OP”.

(we all know that suggestion post have changed to a room where suggestions isnt even needed, people just put weird stuff up now, beside that, thiese suggestions posts is a direct post to the devs, should be taken a bit more serious).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

What are you even saying

in Suggestions

Posted by: Webba.3071

Webba.3071

He wants serious suggestions that Anet devs will read and seriously consider implementing in GW2. Whether or not such things happen is anyones guess…

in Suggestions

Gnat.9405

Okay that’s what I figured but there was a lot of extra words. You have a point though, a lot of these suggestions are outrageous. people have to consider the chain of priority and rationalize their posts. An excellent example of an appropriate suggestion is the one that got toggle right click option implemented – present a topic that has real and current effects in game and offer solutions and solid evidence that it is an important issue.

There has been a thread floating around the first couple pages the last few days about flying in the game that is a perfect example of how to not get your idea considered.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Okay that’s what I figured but there was a lot of extra words. You have a point though, a lot of these suggestions are outrageous. people have to consider the chain of priority and rationalize their posts. An excellent example of an appropriate suggestion is the one that got toggle right click option implemented – present a topic that has real and current effects in game and offer solutions and solid evidence that it is an important issue.

There has been a thread floating around the first couple pages the last few days about flying in the game that is a perfect example of how to not get your idea considered.

That would require the posters to be rational and to know anything about anything, which more often than not is not the case.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Gnat.9405

Fair enough. We all know it takes thousands of players to get ANet’s attention and leaving garbage posts just makes this forum even more of a joke. I know I’ve left my fair share of posts that have been wastes of time but if this is our only outlet to let the devs know what we want and their not acknowledging that, what’s the point of any of these posts?

That’s why it’s that much more important to not leave kittenposts. The easier the real suggestions are to find, the better it is for all.

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

Fair enough. We all know it takes thousands of players to get ANet’s attention.

Not really. Once the point is:

- clearly made
- it’s a decent opinion
- other players agree
- there are enough replyes
- it doesn’t require a huge modification

They will reply.

in Suggestions

zengara.8301

Fair enough. We all know it takes thousands of players to get ANet’s attention.

Not really. Once the point is:

- clearly made
- it’s a decent opinion
- other players agree
- there are enough replyes
- it doesn’t require a huge modification

They will reply.

You still gotta admit that ALOT of garbage posts, that isnt even suggestions are there right now, from nerfes to random pictures.
I would just like a more serious Suggestion posts that should make Arena Net more capable of knowing what we truely want and desires from
PVE
PvP and
WvW thats it.

in Suggestions

Gnat.9405

Most suggestions are too massive or too outlandish to even be considered though. Guild halls is a topic that frequents the boards on an hourly basis. It’s a huge part of the game but also a huge undertaking. It’s rational but it’s demanding of resources. An alternative to Guild halls which we know will eventually be put into the game is a more efficient communications system for players that participate in multiple guild events. This is a rational suggestion that makes use of resources that not only already exist but are already implemented.

in Suggestions

zengara.8301

Most suggestions are too massive or too outlandish to even be considered though. Guild halls is a topic that frequents the boards on an hourly basis. It’s a huge part of the game but also a huge undertaking. It’s rational but it’s demanding of resources. An alternative to Guild halls which we know will eventually be put into the game is a more efficient communications system for players that participate in multiple guild events. This is a rational suggestion that makes use of resources that not only already exist but are already implemented.

Not 100% sure, but i remmember that Arena Net whent for a no about that idea of Guild halls. Pretty sure it was in the guild rush live stream, where he answerd alot of questions regarding guilds.
Beside that, there are 100 of posts that doesnt really take a hell lot of time to make “atleast i dont think so”.
Alot of people also want build changes to be possible, so the PvP gets a bit more competetive
“the few mins we get be4 starting will mean that it will be more structered who go what”.
Alot also want it in pve, but not quiet sure how that will work, if its like changing traits if not in a fight or random, but i guess it doesnt take so long time to make something like that?

in Suggestions

Gnat.9405

I think if they offer trait swaps it will be set up to change between builds like in GW1. There was basically a drop down box to choose your build from, and traits and skills swapped accordingly. Someone here suggested even allowing players to pay for “trait swap slots” like you would bank slots, and have X amount of builds saved that can be switched out of combat.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sashi.9436

Sashi.9436

If anything Anet fixes to many things on the forums. Right now it ____ people complain they fix it just to make them happy, when it just makes more people mad who are not on the forums.

in Suggestions

zengara.8301

If anything Anet fixes to many things on the forums. Right now it ____ people complain they fix it just to make them happy, when it just makes more people mad who are not on the forums.

I seriously dont know what ____ means, but it isnt about that, if you look into the forum, there are alot of weird and non logic complains……

I have seen HUGE gamechanging suggestions, problem is that they are on the bottom of the suggestion box because people keep putting weird things up, instead of going to another forum. When i normaly think of a suggestion box, i think of a place where some people put ideas they have put “alot of time” to get throug", in other words, like talking to them and their team directly

and not just some BS like: “we want necroes to be more OP” or “ive just lost against a thief which i was after all throug map instead of helping my team collect points”. etc…..
I just see it more as a complain post now, which is fine,

but then they should again

make a stronger suggestion post that should do the trick with helping them, to what we want in the game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Please tell me it’s an issue of not speaking English as a primary, because your posts are really hard to follow. I’m not sure if your grammar is weird, or if you’re just failing to write all the words you’re intending to say, but each time it’s stuttering and confusing. I can get the gist of it, I think, but only just.

It really is highly recommended that you read through your posts again, slowly, each time you make one, just to make sure it actually says what you mean it to say. Then edit it if it doesn’t.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

zengara.8301

Please tell me it’s an issue of not speaking English as a primary, because your posts are really hard to follow. I’m not sure if your grammar is weird, or if you’re just failing to write all the words you’re intending to say, but each time it’s stuttering and confusing. I can get the gist of it, I think, but only just.

It really is highly recommended that you read through your posts again, slowly, each time you make one, just to make sure it actually says what you mean it to say. Then edit it if it doesn’t.

I can see where your comming from. No, english is not my primary language, I was pretty tired be4 writing this, that might be why it doesnt really make sence.

Thoug, to make it simple.
I would suggest that we should have a secondary or a upgrade from this suggestion box that demand us to write stuff that is acceptable by the devs, this will also show us that they actually care about us. This way we can activly connect with the devs, and making progress with them. Thiese suggestions will probably be chosen from the devs who like them, and add them to a secondary suggestion box.

The rest was kind of like this:

I probably see the suggestion box a bit more serious than a few others, the suggestion box is a way to let the devs know what we should and should not do. In my head it was almost like a direct conversation of what should be done.
This second post will take care of the serious posts while let other posts who doesnt help the community/game or make anything better left in the bottom, instead of the other way around.