All I want for Christmas is ...

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

… You’d think the next part would be “my two front teeth, my two front teeth” .. but nope.

All I want is this below:

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Suggestions

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

Sure. I like it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hycinthus.6483

Hycinthus.6483

Maybe a precursor or two?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Condas.7056

Condas.7056

I want my Balthazar to be unbugged so I can buy my final legendary mats… I am done otherwise…

My character name on the other hand, you couldn’t pay me to change it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I want:

1. loot levels to be restored to what they were at launch and not this garbage heap we get now
  2. real balance otherwise they can rename this game Guild Warriors 2
  3. horizontal progression for ascended gear to be focused on the real crafting of this game and not the mystic toilet
  4. engineer pve class to be completely fixed by the end of the month. (seriously they’ve had three months to fix this class) which includes but isn’t limited to the restoration of cond damage, tab targeting for #1 grenades, and faster cast times for grenades, bombs, and pistols.
Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

I want:

1. loot levels to be restored to what they were at launch and not this garbage heap we get now
  3. horizontal progression for ascended gear to be focused on the real crafting of this game and not the mystic toilet
  4. engineer pve class to be completely fixed by the end of the month. (seriously they’ve had three months to fix this class) which includes but isn’t limited to the restoration of cond damage, tab targeting for #1 grenades, and faster cast times for grenades, bombs, and pistols.

You do realize that there still hasn’t been any conclusive proof that loot drop rates have changed right? And ANet has said, if they have dropped they didn’t do it, and they can’t see anything in the code that would have caused them to drop on there own.

You ever think that it might just be your frustrations playing tricks on your mind? Some of this crap is insanely hard to get, but has always been insanely hard to get.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

in Suggestions

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I want:

You do realize that there still hasn’t been any conclusive proof that loot drop rates have changed right? And ANet has said, if they have dropped they didn’t do it, and they can’t see anything in the code that would have caused them to drop on there own.

You ever think that it might just be your frustrations playing tricks on your mind? Some of this crap is insanely hard to get, but has always been insanely hard to get.

So i guess a 25k viewed 880+ thread isn’t proof enough huh.

Yeah, just because they aren’t talking about it doesn’t mean it’s not happening. People have tried to farm for WEEKS now and haven’t gotten but one rare even from dragon events. That doesn’t sound fishy to you? OR if you want facts how about nexon moving thier financial attache into the offices of Anet in june to help with the overall “design” of the game,. after buying the largest amount of shares.

It stopped being a theory about a month ago.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Suggestions

Jayne.9251

No arguing in my thread or Santa will give you a big lump of coal! :p

What do you want for Christmas (that preferably isn’t antagonistic?)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Abigor.4952

Abigor.4952

You ain’t getting a thing! You know why? Santa is not real! (As well as Christmas and New Year) =P

in Suggestions

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

You ain’t getting a thing! You know why? Santa is not real! (As well as Christmas and New Year) =P

You… You! You liar! How dare you!
SOMEONE GRAB THE TAR AND GET FEATHERS! We’ll boil this heathen!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Condas.7056

Condas.7056

I got what I asked for, came home and Balthazar was open the day I posted my wish. It sure is a beauty.

Attachments:

in Suggestions

Jayne.9251

We’ll see who’s sitting pretty, after I put out the cookies and milk, hrm? wink

in Suggestions

Posted by: Abigor.4952

Abigor.4952

You… You! You liar! How dare you!
SOMEONE GRAB THE TAR AND GET FEATHERS! We’ll boil this heathen!

:D mentelgen, who needs Santa when you have Tixx, he has big flying-golem-factory-ship-awesomethingy

in Suggestions

Posted by: FaRectification.5678

FaRectification.5678

I want:

So i guess a 25k viewed 880+ thread isn’t proof enough huh.

Yeah, just because they aren’t talking about it doesn’t mean it’s not happening. People have tried to farm for WEEKS now and haven’t gotten but one rare even from dragon events. That doesn’t sound fishy to you? OR if you want facts how about nexon moving thier financial attache into the offices of Anet in june to help with the overall “design” of the game,. after buying the largest amount of shares.

It stopped being a theory about a month ago.

Haha, Nexon moving in with their crap, now that’s funny.

Nexon sux. My kitten It’s like Activision with Blizzard. Guess which one’s the culprit.

Purist, Idealist, and Theorist.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kerishan.8460

Kerishan.8460

Race change <——————

All i want for christmas

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

No arguing in my thread or Santa will give you a big lump of coal! :p

What do you want for Christmas (that preferably isn’t antagonistic?)

i like my lump of coal

http://greatbrewers.com/sites/default/files/images/Ridgeway%20Lump%20of%20Coal.preview.jpg

in Suggestions

Posted by: Narkosys.5173

Narkosys.5173

All I want is a pre 15th patch and I got was a lump of coal.

in Suggestions

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Yeah, just because they aren’t talking about it doesn’t mean it’s not happening. People have tried to farm for WEEKS now and haven’t gotten but one rare even from dragon events. That doesn’t sound fishy to you?

I got 2 rares from Tequatl 2 days ago and a guildie got an exotic from Jormag. I don’t get how people are “farming” for weeks and haven’t gotten even a rare…

Oh I also got another 2 rares in one run of HotW, and all the above with zero MF.

in Suggestions

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

I want:
- mud bricks
- precursor scavenger hunt which takes weeks to complete casually
- fractals breakpoints instead of levels (eg 1-5, 5-10 etc)
- lowered and non-fractal requirements on all ascended gear
- moar gems (but these will be under the X-mas tree, pretty sure of that)
- integrated gw2lfg.com interface <= this website rules
- map can be shown on second screen
- all events show on map

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Suggestions

Jayne.9251

I want:
- mud bricks
- precursor scavenger hunt which takes weeks to complete casually
- fractals breakpoints instead of levels (eg 1-5, 5-10 etc)
- lowered and non-fractal requirements on all ascended gear
- moar gems (but these will be under the X-mas tree, pretty sure of that)
- integrated gw2lfg.com interface <= this website rules
- map can be shown on second screen
- all events show on map

Love pretty much all of these ideas! Put them on my list too! …. But mud bricks?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Im guessing the mud bricks is in reference to this
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Brick_of_Mud

in Suggestions

Posted by: Krosslite.1950

Krosslite.1950

A ban in the forums for anyone that says openly “they no longer play the game but…”

Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or hold sacred

in Suggestions

Posted by: Valot.7954

Valot.7954

Look who’s the Grinch on this thread lol

in Suggestions

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

I want guesting!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Guesting. More than anything else I want guesting.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace