Bring Back Molten Alliance Dungeon!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Just as title says, maybe annually? I Missed out on the event for the most part, Azurite and a jetpack skin! though i heard it was a low low drop rate…maybe bring it back?!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

I dare say I am curious if they will ever bring back Azurite orbs and Sentinel gear into the game. Seeing as how the Arurite ores at least were not exactly farmable since you could only mine them once a day. So imo, it is just strange that they made a category in the gems deposit section for the Azurite crystals and orbs when we only was able to get them that one time.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

The Molten Alliance dungeon will be returning as a part of Fractals.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

The jetpack will not.

in Suggestions

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

well if its coming back as a part of fractals thats like saying, welcome to subway, you can look at the nice food but you never get anything but chips….why add new fractals unless theres something else exclusive to that pertaining level of fractals besides an end bonus chest after you get multiple of 10’s daily done? yes, new challenges, but in the end whats the point? should be able to get rare drops from the living story in the new fractals, and last i heard, only thaumanova is being added since the chick won the election because the majority of the players wanted a 4 week reduce in waypoint costs…so no molten facility cant be in a fractals again.

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It was also made quite clear during said vote that both candidates would researching the Molten Alliance Facility and Aetherblade Retreat, so yes. They are both coming back as Fractals at the same time as the Reactor (which seems to be on the 26th).

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

It was also made quite clear during said vote that both candidates would researching the Molten Alliance Facility and Aetherblade Retreat, so yes. They are both coming back as Fractals at the same time as the Reactor (which seems to be on the 26th).

thats it, why more fractals when all we get is fractal weapons and stupid rings? thats ALL….just another pointless dungeonlike instance.

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

thats it, why more fractals when all we get is fractal weapons and stupid rings? thats ALL….just another pointless dungeonlike instance.

Why assume they won’t change how Fractals work with the coming update?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Why assume they won’t change how Fractals work with the coming update?

touche

in Suggestions

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

the fractal versions will be different, they already want to change the longer fractals due to complaints so I doubt the event dungeons will return in the same format.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.