CONFIRM button on traders!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cye.5486

Cye.5486

I ran into this annoying problem. I tend to buy stuff from traders I didn’t want while I was previewing armor/weapons, due to missclick… Okay I should pay attention of what I do, but then I started thinking about this entire concept..

Okay here we go: why can you buy “SOULBOUND” armor/weapons from traders that don’t fitt your class? What is the point of this? It would be nice to see this disabled, because only people who missclicked are the ones who buy it..

Yes this happend to me 3 times so far, buying heavy and medium armor for my “light armored” ele while previewing. And oh yeah it was dungeon armor…

I totally don’t agree that they should make armor accountwide because “dungeon-armor” has to be personal. You achieved it on “that” character.
I just hope they can disable the buying of items that are soulbound on purchase that don’t fit your class. And if they don’t want to do that, PLEASE ADD A CONFIRM BUTTON!

in Suggestions

Posted by: MajorRocker.8143

MajorRocker.8143

Personally, IF I ever made the mistake of buying an unusable item, I’d probably be more careful in the future. 3 times? Ouch.

in Suggestions

Posted by: X The Manimal.5293

X The Manimal.5293

I see what you’re saying but aren’t SOULBOUND items only bound to you when equipped? That means you can mail it to alts or to a friend…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mario Lemieux.9107

Mario Lemieux.9107

I see what you’re saying but aren’t SOULBOUND items only bound to you when equipped? That means you can mail it to alts or to a friend…

It depends…some items are soulbond on acquire.

in Suggestions

Posted by: akuzum.5263

akuzum.5263

I don’t think there is an item exists on TP that soulbound on acquire.
Soulbound on acquire items are either bought with “Karma” or earned from “story quests”.

But the idea of a “Confirm” button is great.
You can misclick anytime anyway. Have I ever done? Nope

in Suggestions

Mario Lemieux.9107

The OP makes a good point tho.

What’s the point of making armor which doesn’t fit your class purchasable? It’s not like you can buy it and give it to someone, or sell it….it’s soulbound. This makes sense, i didn’t think of it…

They definitely should remove that option, or add confirm, but removing it makes more sense.

+1 good sir.

in Suggestions

Mario Lemieux.9107

Soulbound on acquire items are either bought with “Karma” or earned from “story quests”.

I know there isn’t….if you read the OP, he mentioned he bought items from a vendor, not TP….

I’m saying that there ARE items from vendors which are soulbound on acquire….

in Suggestions

Posted by: akuzum.5263

akuzum.5263

I know there isn’t….if you read the OP, he mentioned he bought items from a vendor, not TP….

Sorry yep, you’re right.
I was totally concentrated on tp

in Suggestions

Mario Lemieux.9107

Sorry yep, you’re right.
I was totally concentrated on tp

No worries.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cye.5486

Cye.5486

Oh sorry to clear it out, I bought 2 items from dungeon vendors (with tokens) and 1 item from the cultural armorvendor in DR.

Clumsy me…