Caithe's story; Can I be her Love?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shadeofgrey.3065

Shadeofgrey.3065

I have liked Cathie since the beginning and she is certainly been my favorite Destiny’s Edge character. Her Story is one that is very interesting to me. I care about her well being, and I want her to have someone in her life that will help her fight the nightmares of the world rather than fall into them.

With the new changes to the way the Living Story will be handles I am wondering if we will be able to explore the stories of the members of Divinity’s Edge. They have already been through a lot, though I see that there is still more to come; certainly for Caithe a presumably biologically immortal sylvari.

My Main is a (female) sylvari, and again since the beginning I have imagined that the two could become close friends. I would even say that Caithe has been a bit of a lesbian crush. It is quite a grand notion that my character would ever be in such a position but the creation of the sylvari Ameranth who was inspired by a real person has given me a bit of hope that a player can influence a game.

What do you think?
Is there any NPC position you wish your character could enter into?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lily Miranda.5407

Lily Miranda.5407

Although this seems really unlikely, it would be a cool addition to the personal story to include character relationships/family, to go along with customizable player or guild housing.

Until then, there’s always roleplaying. Divinity’s Reach on the Tarnished Coast server is full of RP.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mist Y.5214

Mist Y.5214

Is there any NPC you wish your character could enter into?

That’s what I thought you said at first…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

I would even say that Caithe has been a bit of a lesbian crush.

Lesbian crush, Caithe has always been a salad muncher, but not a lesbian.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Imperatora.7654

Imperatora.7654

facepalm

And Grand Duchess Faolain was just her “Special Friend”? Please, Caithe is as straight as Burt and Ernie.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The thing about sylvari is they don’t differentiate genderwise on who they can love. By lore they’re all bi.

On topic, I do wish Lord Faren followed through on his friendship. That I could go out for drinks with Riot Alice. That the innkeeper and his daughter would always make sure I had stuff on the house. I’d want their stories to continue with me as part of them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

Thank you for this written form of comedy. Good night.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

facepalm

And Grand Duchess Faolain was just her “Special Friend”? Please, Caithe is as straight as Burt and Ernie.

It was meant to be a joke, so glad you can tell the difference… I was never big on these smiley things , but I guess I need to be so people can tell when the text is not in context. So for that here ;P

(edited by Gummy.4278)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Imperatora.7654

Imperatora.7654

facepalm

It was meant to be a joke, so glad you can tell the difference… I was never big on these smiley things , but I guess I need to be so people can tell when the text is not in context. So for that here ;P

ah, my mistake. (in my defense, there are a LOT of people who keep trying to say that Caithe isn’t “really gay”)