Chain Quests

Chain Quests

in Suggestions

Posted by: aladore.3945

aladore.3945

Why not?

Anet has almost everything else from every other game in there? I think it would give the GW2 an added edge to it.

Nothing has to be taken away from the game to add chain quests to it, and people have other options in-game for experience and the like. I just think it would be cool to have, and attract more players, like myself, who enjoy the more traditional elements of this particular video game genre.

Chain Quests

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

The whole game is event chains. The outcome of one event affects the next event in the chain.

Chain Quests

in Suggestions

Posted by: aladore.3945

aladore.3945

It does?

Funny. Never noticed anything but a bunch of people running around shooting at the same target.

Could you provide me of an example of how these events are noticeable? I mean, other than a bunch of NPCs in one area being replaced by another…

Thanks.

Chain Quests

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

It does?

Funny. Never noticed anything but a bunch of people running around shooting at the same target.

Could you provide me of an example of how these events are noticeable? I mean, other than a bunch of NPCs in one area being replaced by another…

Thanks.

When you’re in an event or near one, it will tell you so. And for an example of an event chain, in Caledon Forest, at the beginning, the warden asks you to kill fireflies to light lamps. After you do so, they attract mosquitos and you must kill them all. Small example compared to the great variety out there.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…