in Suggestions

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Never. Ever. Ever.

Class Change Contract

in Suggestions

Posted by: HELLruler.4820

HELLruler.4820

No, I don’t think that would be a good idea. Tbh, you need all that leveling to learn how to play the class. Your suggestion is just like buy something to instantly hit lvl 80, and that is not the point of the game

Class Change Contract

in Suggestions

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Race Change yes, Class Change no.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Class Change Contract

in Suggestions

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

Race Change yes, Class Change no.

Agreed. For example. I play good with ranger so I make 7 more and then at lvl 80 I change them to something else cause I want to have all classes?
*Sorry but NO WAY. *
It can’t be that easy.

Class Change Contract

in Suggestions

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

At the very least it makes more sense than race changes in this game.

I don’t care either way. Rerolling a new profession is a matter of minutes if you have the gems/gold, it’s gearing him that’s the real problem.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Class Change Contract

in Suggestions

Posted by: Uther Deathhand.1570

Uther Deathhand.1570

I don’t care either way. Rerolling a new profession is a matter of minutes if you have the gems/gold, it’s gearing him that’s the real problem.

So what your saying is if you have a lot of money than it is easy to level a character but hard to buy stuff for said character? O.o

Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. ~ unknown

Class Change Contract

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

So what your saying is if you have a lot of money than it is easy to level a character but hard to buy stuff for said character? O.o

Ascended can’t be bought with gold/gems (except for the backpacks).

Class Change Contract

in Suggestions

Posted by: Revlack.9780

Revlack.9780

Race change YES. Class change no!

Class Change Contract

in Suggestions

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Race change wouldn’t work since it affects your storyline. Class though does not

Class change: No
The need to level a character and learn how to play your class well is part of any MMO and even part of its essence.

I have my own thoughts bout race changes, but im not going to comment on it, cause there are other suggestions allready bout that and this one isn’t bout that. Please keep it on topic guys

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Class Change Contract

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zwellni.3946

Zwellni.3946

Race change wouldn’t work since it affects your storyline. Class though does not

Class change: No
The need to level a character and learn how to play your class well is part of any MMO and even part of its essence.

I have my own thoughts bout race changes, but im not going to comment on it, cause there are other suggestions allready bout that and this one isn’t bout that. Please keep it on topic guys

You can craft any class from level 1-80 already, and skip the whole “learning2play” your class process so I don’t see how a class change contract would be a bad thing.
I