Cloaks

Cloaks

in Suggestions

Posted by: shogun.5328

shogun.5328

I want cloaks. There are still many other people who want cloaks. Were they shelved temporarily or are there no plans to ever give us our cloaks.

Please. Give us the cloaks.

Have I mentioned … cloaks?

Thanks for the cloaks.

Cloaks

in Suggestions

Posted by: shogun.5328

shogun.5328

I understand maybe there is some clipping on the Charr model, but I mean come on? Don’t give them capes then. They can be the race that only uses back packs.

Why cant the rest of us have the option to have a cape? If you’re a charr you can’t. Whats the big deal? Are you worried about discrimination against the Charr?

Cloaks

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shirou.4098

Shirou.4098

I understand maybe there is some clipping on the Charr model, but I mean come on? Don’t give them capes then. They can be the race that only uses back packs.

Why cant the rest of us have the option to have a cape? If you’re a charr you can’t. Whats the big deal? Are you worried about discrimination against the Charr?

Exactly! Just because charrs will have problems with capes don’t avoid the other races who can use capes, we realy need capes!

Cloaks

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Exactly! Just because charrs will have problems with capes don’t avoid the other races who can use capes, we realy need capes!

Id just settle for charr armor not clipping with EVERYTHING.

It’s made worse when it clips with armor DESIGNED FOR CHARR.
Seriously, the dungeon reward armor? It varies based on your race. But some how, some way, they still managed to completely bone it up. Check the sorrows embrace pants. your tail clips TWICE. Going through a fanny pack which A. didnt need to be there and B. was specifically included by someone who as far as I know had to be knowing he was designing this for a race with tales.

Im seriously astounded by how much armor (armor designed specifically for the race) manages to clip so badly.

Cloaks

in Suggestions

Posted by: Joha.3758

Joha.3758

/signed

Would love capes… even if it was pure cosmetic thing and for guilds only but give me capes xD

Throw the rules out of the window, odds are you go that way too.

Cloaks

in Suggestions

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

Hmm I did love capes in GW1, but to be honest I’m kinda digging this logo on armor version just as much, not to mention you can have it on weapons to

But yeah, bring on the capes in addition to the logo on armor DON’T take the one away to bring in the other please…..!

Cloaks

in Suggestions

Posted by: BananaMatrix.3702

BananaMatrix.3702

Pft, you tailless weirdos can have your stupid cloaks!… I didn’t want one anyway… :’(