Countess Anise Armor Set

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: Joanna.6589

Joanna.6589

Ever since ive seen the picture of this Gw2 Armor i decided that i wanted to get that armor for my mesmer in GW2..

First i Saw a picture, then i saw a mesmer in skill video wearing it using skills wich made it armor since you couldnt use skills with town cloth…

now to my surprise this set isnt even ingame only countess anise wears it
Now my Question is wil it ever be, and if it isnt planned please do put it in
As a gw1 Mesmer player thats a armor i would consider Designed for Mesmer

PS. ive been asking this Question since the betas would be nice to get an answer

ThQvm

http://www.arena.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/GW1vsGW2.jp

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/lonewolfaj84/AniseOpt.jpg

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sytherek.7689

Sytherek.7689

I realize this thread is a week old, but… ArenaNet did say that any NPC armor was also available to characters, and I’d LOVE to see Anise’s armor available in some fashion. I’m curious as to why they decided to make this armor unique to one NPC.

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dawn.6428

Dawn.6428

I also would like this set. It is a shame I can’t find it anywhere.

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: RamenNoodles.7568

RamenNoodles.7568

a month ago, I only realized this now when I was meeting the queen for the first time in a human story mission. I frantically looked in the pvp locker to see if the armor existed, I guess it doesn’t. I too would like to see this armor available to the public. Maybe ArenaNet doesn’t consider Anise’s outfit as “armor” just like Queen Jennah’s outfit and farmers and villagers outfit.

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

a month ago, I only realized this now when I was meeting the queen for the first time in a human story mission. I frantically looked in the pvp locker to see if the armor existed, I guess it doesn’t. I too would like to see this armor available to the public. Maybe ArenaNet doesn’t consider Anise’s outfit as “armor” just like Queen Jennah’s outfit and farmers and villagers outfit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=g-wPHRE-z54#t=98s
It is (or at least was) considered an armor.

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

It is a nice looking armour skin model. Maybe if enough players support the art teams work they will make moves to making it available in future content.

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

It is beautiful. I would love to have that set in the game.
I would be happy if I could wear Demmi Beetlestone’s skirt, too.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: Caro.2730

Caro.2730

It’s quite unlogical. Logan’s armor is available and Anise’s armor is not, while plot wise he is so much bigger NPC than she is. ;c Still, great applause for whoever designed her armor. It’s stunning.

(edited by Caro.2730)

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

I think it was intended to be ingame, but for some reason put aside. I suspect it has to do with clipping problems or with visual bugs.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: Caro.2730

Caro.2730

I hope that they will add it someday. It’s really gorgeous. ;c

Countess Anise Armor Set

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

While we are on the subject, only the chest piece of the Stalwart’s set is available in PvE, the rest is only for PvP which makes no sense not only because its technically already available (I.E. made to fit every player already) but its also some of the best shoulders in the game.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/thumb/5/51/Human_male_PvP_Stalwart_armor.jpg/180px-Human_male_PvP_Stalwart_armor.jpg

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]