Cultural Armor Discussion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

I dont know about you guys but buying t3 and then having to transmute is not a good time.

Would anyone like to see all the cultural armor t1-3 become skins instead of armor?
Idk if anyone uses these skins for thier stats so it would be a good move to make them skins instead of armor. They are pretty cost as is(T3).

in Suggestions

Posted by: MikeyGrey.2496

MikeyGrey.2496

t3 can be turned into skin or have the stats boosted to exotic. t1 & t2 are fine as they are imho; the armor stats are the best you can get (for lvl 35 & 60). As for anyone using them for stats, I did (wore random stuff upto 35 then t1 & switched to t2 at 60 and stayed with it till 80).
Highly unlikely that it’ll happen but if it does, expect a lotta threads demanding a refund of transmutation crystals

Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adrianna.3092

Adrianna.3092

yeah i agree.. i dont even have t3.. yet.. and i agree it should be exotic stats or a skin.. there is really no point in it being a gold armor when it costs 120 gold.. sure its a nice skin.. but thats why it should be a skin not a gold item..

in Suggestions

Mosharn.8357

pretty much what Adrianna said. Its already costy enough and to make it more costy well blah. As for refunds everyone will have to deal with it i guess. I wouldn’t mind and i got many cultural pieces. Because after crying at that atleast i know my future cultural pieces wont require me to waste another 30g on crystals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

All cultural armour should be skins, some T1 and T2 pieces look much better than T3 ones on some characters.

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

in Suggestions

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

They need to drop the price by A LOT is insane how much they cost.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chrazel.7085

Chrazel.7085

T3 Cultural Skins would be ideal but Anet wouldn’t change them as this is one of the gold sinks.

If they were skins they should be at least half the price, ~ <60g or become exotics with at least the option to select the desired stats.

in Suggestions

Mosharn.8357

T3 Cultural Skins would be ideal but Anet wouldn’t change them as this is one of the gold sinks.

If they were skins they should be at least half the price, ~ <60g or become exotics with at least the option to select the desired stats.

There are already too many gold sinks we dont need anymore. Sure ppl still make gold but the newer and nubs cant make gold like the ppl that have been playing since last December or release.

But they should stay the same price and just be turned into skins instead of armor. Everyone wins then.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chrazel.7085

Chrazel.7085

But they should stay the same price and just be turned into skins instead of armor. Everyone wins then.

Would I be pushing it if I asked for the skins to be permanent and account-wide? Since it is relatively pricey.

in Suggestions

Mosharn.8357

Would I be pushing it if I asked for the skins to be permanent and account-wide? Since it is relatively pricey.

they wont make skins perma :/ idk why. I really wish i had more gas masks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Give us skin locker with re-usability like the PvP locker, and turn all cultural armor into skins and at the same time unlock cultural armors across every race to mix up what people want to look like.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Suggestions

Mosharn.8357

Give us skin locker with re-usability like the PvP locker, and turn all cultural armor into skins and at the same time unlock cultural armors across every race to mix up what people want to look like.

It would be great but anet wont do it. It would be pretty cool if they did that but i guess money first then the players.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Not a chance it will happen they want people buying gems and converting to gold to everything. They wont do ANYTHING that would benefit the player.

in Suggestions

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

while i’d love having a skin locker for armour skins, i’d rather it be of the same functionality as achievement skins rather than pvp ones. also, i’m quite against unlocking cultural armour to other races. in fact, i’d go as far as to suggest they have to make all karma and drop armour in the starting zones more “cultural” in feel, like for example the sort of armour sylvari npc wear that is not plant-made, just plant-themed.

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22