Dungeon Token Converter?

Dungeon Token Converter?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Akashic.1892

Akashic.1892

Something that has been on my mind lately is I have all these tokens from other dungeons of which none of the weapon or armor skins I really adore. I was thinking if their could be some Token Trader that can convert a set amount of one to the other for example I have over a thousand CoF and AC tokens but i personally like the Armor from COE and HOT. I wish their was a way to trade tokens to free up space in my bank and get armor.

Dungeon Token Converter?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shard.4372

Shard.4372

Use your CoF tokens to get the rare helmets and boots (30 tokens each), salvage them for ectos and bam, money out the bank.

Xian Mistlock, 80 Herald
Server: Dragonbrand
Guild: [EDGE] Journeys Edge

Dungeon Token Converter?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

also some people may be compelled to get more cofpath1 tokens and convert them to arah… i would totally do it, since every day any moment you can find a group for cofpath1 while you have to suffer for arahwhatever

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Dungeon Token Converter?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

and maybe make at a ratio of 2:1 thus it wouldn’t be recommended to exchange tokens but attleast its possible.

Dungeon Token Converter?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Reinforcments.5713

Reinforcments.5713

If you’re luckey enough you can make tokens into jewelery if you find the recipe.

Dungeon Token Converter?

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

Use your CoF tokens to get the rare helmets and boots (30 tokens each), salvage them for ectos and bam, money out the bank.

What salvage kit are you using ?

Dungeon Token Converter?

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

and maybe make at a ratio of 2:1 thus it wouldn’t be recommended to exchange tokens but attleast its possible.

3:1 ratio
COF P1 is very easy to run unlike other dungeons.