Dungeon Tracker

Dungeon Tracker

in Suggestions

Posted by: zeoli.3250

zeoli.3250

I had an idea, and I call it Dungeon Tracker.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if we could track if we have done the story modes for each dungeon on each character.

To further this idea, I would also ask for there to be a way to track how many times (lifetime and daily) that we have done each dungeon path. This in addition to the LFG system that ArenaNet want to implement would be fantastic.

Dungeon Tracker

in Suggestions

Posted by: ohamee.1569

ohamee.1569

i disagree i dont want dungeon tracker/finder

but would be so nice if u can check how many times u have done the Dungeons

Dungeon Tracker

in Suggestions

Posted by: zeoli.3250

zeoli.3250

i disagree i dont want dungeon tracker/finder

but would be so nice if u can check how many times u have done the Dungeons

The idea behind the tracker would be so altaholics like myself can see what characters has done what. I have really bad memory and to tally a notepad to keep track of things is annoying. The LFG thing is in the works, they want to improve the current version which does not feel anything like a LFG tool.

Spamming LFG blah blah, in map chat is boring because I have to sit there and spam it, rather than playing the game and having a system do the matchmaking for me. Computer systems are there to do the monotonous jobs so we dont have to, why do we need to spam LFG.

Im just suggesting a way of tracking what toon has done what on each day. even if i cant see what my other toons have done until i log on them, it would be nice to see the current ones.