Elementalist Idea

Elementalist Idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luckyloser.7630

Luckyloser.7630

Okay I’m not sure how many people would agree or disagree with me on this but, I think it would be awesome to see elementalists be able to wield bows, as well as get different ability’s with different elements…. I know you can summon the ice bow but to me this isn’t enough and is kinda boring -to me-…. So yeah just what I think and what I would like to see

Elementalist Idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I just wish elementalists could switch weapons mid-battle. It would be cool if ele’s could use the ice bow without it ever disappearing, like it’s an ‘eternal summon’ – maybe for them get a bow of each element; fire, water, earth, air- same with the hammers, axes & swords! It would prob have to be a glyph skill that can be activated & deactivated at the players will.

Elementalist Idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I wish they could make the flame axe and magnetic shield more than useless skills. The damage they deliver is ridiculous.

Elementalist Idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Elementalists have more than enough toys as it is.

1) They do not need new weapon types.
2) They do not need weapon switching.

I wish they could make the flame axe and magnetic shield more than useless skills. The damage they deliver is ridiculous.

^seconded. My first ever character was a Norn Elementalist who was gonna go around bash things around with the Earth Shield… Sigh.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Elementalist Idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: RebelYell.7132

RebelYell.7132

Why not give Engineers and Elementalists a weapon switch that cannot be used inside of combat? Let them do something useful with the swap key, while maintaining the design decision to not let them use swaps in the same way other professions do.

They also, at this point, have to give up inventory space to hold more weapons, and inventory space was never intended to be a profession feature.

User was infracted for being awesome.

Elementalist Idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Making the elemental weapons behave more like Engineer kits (perma-summons) would be interesting.

As this is about the thousandth thread asking for Ele weapon swaps…again, I vote no. If we get the swap, we’re going to have other things nerfed to compensate, and I think it works well as-is. Out-of-combat swaps would be fine, as that shouldn’t affect combat balance.