Essence of Luck - Use All

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crion.8465

Crion.8465

I love essence of luck, I really do.. but clicking through stacks of +50 essences several times per day gets tiresome.

How about adding an option in the right click menu called “Use All” which instantly uses up the entire stack?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Brave Mallyki.1563

Brave Mallyki.1563

I love essence of luck, I really do.. but clicking through stacks of +50 essences several times per day gets tiresome.

How about adding an option in the right click menu called “Use All” which instantly uses up the entire stack?

There is an option. Go to artificer and craft the bigger ones from the smaller ones. There’s no lose associated.

Vox Invictus [VOX] – Crystal Desert
PvP Rank – 151 – Dragon
WvW Rank – 1,120 – Silver Colonel

(edited by Brave Mallyki.1563)

in Suggestions

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Or just make a macro to infinitely click for you. I mean, unless you want to wear out your mouse that much faster.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

Or just make a macro to infinitely click for you. I mean, unless you want to wear out your mouse that much faster.

I’m pretty sure that’s against the TOS. If I recall it only allows rebinding, so if you wanted to tap “x” instead of click, that’s okay, but to not have to press anything and just have the macro click for you is against the rules.

Thankfully I have mostly broken mouse (it can only click and not move very well), very glad I decided to keep it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

I’m pretty sure that’s against the TOS. If I recall it only allows rebinding, so if you wanted to tap “x” instead of click, that’s okay, but to not have to press anything and just have the macro click for you is against the rules.

Thankfully I have mostly broken mouse (it can only click and not move very well), very glad I decided to keep it.

It’s one of those things like jaywalking, against the TOS but practically unenforceable. I have not heard of a single person getting banned for using a rapid fire mouse to open bags/essences/etc. and Anet probably doesn’t care – their TOS is purposely vague enough to give them the leeway to ban botters and such.

Short story: They’re going to ban people for botting, not for using their mouse/autohotkey to rapid fire a consumable.

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

in Suggestions

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Not only that….

http://steelseries.com/products/games/guild-wars-2

Programmable macro keys on that board… Funny they’d associate their product with another product that has programmable 17 (and you can program 2 macros per key) macro keys on it.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

(edited by thefantasticg.3984)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Keilun.2475

Keilun.2475

These are all great workarounds, but one question I have in general is why is it a dropped item at all? Why can’t it be directly put into our magic find pool in the same way any wallet currency can be?

Apart from a small bit of leveling Artificer (orange at lvl 0), there is no real purpose to having these as an item. If it were to show up as a points distributed into our wallets like karma, we would get virtually the same notification and there is no need to click through a stack or come up with these external clickers/macros.