"Guild Wars" Wardrobe System for Town Clothes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Halloween.3506

Halloween.3506

I’m giving this suggestion to implement a wardrobe system in order for players to be able to wear the appearances of their town clothes/costumes (or parts thereof) in combat, while gaining the stat advantages of wearing their actual armor. This is exactly how Guild Wars did it, and I was extremely disappointed to find out thakittens sequel did not sport this same feature. I would very happily return to Guild Wars 2 should this feature make its way into the game!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eladriel.7295

Eladriel.7295

I’m giving this suggestion to implement a wardrobe system in order for players to be able to wear the appearances of their town clothes/costumes (or parts thereof) in combat, while gaining the stat advantages of wearing their actual armor. This is exactly how Guild Wars did it, and I was extremely disappointed to find out thakittens sequel did not sport this same feature. I would very happily return to Guild Wars 2 should this feature make its way into the game!

Yeah, I wanted this as well. I like How Rift and Lord of the Rings online has the wardrobe/outfit feature. It feels great to be able to change to a new piece of armor without having to re- apply the silly skin over the new piece every time to keep the look. after a while it gets annoy and I stop using the feature altogether.

Together we stand in the face of evil!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Euthymia.4807

Euthymia.4807

They’d have to start by making town clothes that didn’t look like crap, and isn’t there already a thread about this?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I need space please.

Attachments: