~HUGE LIST of improvements~

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azulia.1745

Azulia.1745

These suggestions (found if many other games)
These suggestions would improve player interaction and game play:

Guild Suggestions:
-Ability to send Guild Wide Mail
-Ability to send Officer Mail
-A Chat channel for Guild officers
-a Log in or log off indication in guild chat of members
-Message of the day being auto posted in guild chat upon log in.
-A last log in time for guild members in roster
-List of other guilds your members are representing or members of.

Party Suggestions
-Transfer Leadership option
-PLEASE allow more in party for group events and WvW with guild and others. 5 is not enough
-PLEASE PLEASE a follow option (sometimes we must bio break, answer the door, help our kids, this is very useful and in 90% of games)
-Have party members more visible or blinking on world map. Lil blue dot tooo small.

Friends
-Friend log on notification
-Duels among party members (toggle in Character panel to allow or deny all requests)
-Be able to inspect party members or others (toggle in Character panel to allow inspection or remain Anonymous)

General
-Ability to change appearance at a barber with fee (hair & color)
-Have emotes directed towards people “Azulia waves at Fluffy”
-Inspect players (you can have players have ANON option if they do not want inspection)
-Duels (request duel option where player can accept or decline)
-Ability to wear a title after or below your name (titles are great, Why can’t we display what we earned?)
-Wardrobe option in hero tab

Helpful Combat Options
*Ready Check that leader can see (each player gets pop of box with ready or not ready)
*Target Assist Window (small window where you can add party members and see what target they are hitting) Look at LOTRO’s
*in Dungeons, let leader indicate who can CNTRL+T (target call)

CHAT
-Ability to highlight and copy chat (to copy links and paste in browser)
above is really useful and needed. In my guild we link to post links of things to one another.

More EMOTES!!!!- Let them indicate what player they are directed to
*poke
*kiss
*slap
*facepalm
*scold
*confused
*tease
*toast
*drink
etc..
See emote thread here : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Best-emote-thread-that-ever-lived/first#post721319

Thanks for listening, I feel these suggestions could be simply implemented and would really help the overall feeling of the game and player interaction

~Azabella~DragonBrand- Ministry of the Crescent Moon-
http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

(edited by Azulia.1745)

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

• Add ability to drag item into TP search box to search

in Suggestions

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

One of those is already there. If you have someone targeted and do an emote with an @ you will have it aimed at them.

So, target Fluffy and type /wave @

You will wave at Fluffy in the dull grey text.

I will add to your list: Detachable tabs for chat so we can see more than one window at once to allow parallel conversations. Also custom chat channels to allow inter-guild chatter. And color control over text display for those of us who HATE the dull grey emote text!

in Suggestions

Posted by: RebelYell.7132

RebelYell.7132

Teleporting friends by right clicking them to save them confusion and waypoint costs – this is something Second Life uses to great effect.

User was infracted for being awesome.

in Suggestions

Posted by: DavidGX.1723

DavidGX.1723

-Inspect players

Terrible idea, will be abused. If you want to know what gear someone has, ask them.

-PLEASE PLEASE a follow option

Will facilitate botting (multi-boxing) so this would be a bad idea.

-Duels

Will be highly unbalanced, people will complain about it endlessly. If the balance for 1v1 combat is addressed it could dramatically alter the balance of the entire game.

Everything else sounds good, though.

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

Thanks Donari! I didn’t know that about @, still don’t know why its not just at simple at targeting the person though.

Totally agree on detachable chat boxes. 100%

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bonzoso.7014

Bonzoso.7014

- Trade Window for in-person player-to-player trades
- C.O.D. mail option
- /who commands

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

@ Dueling

In other games I have played, you had option in Character tab to auto decline duels automatically, so you never even got the request.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

I don’t mind the duels option as long as it comes with an additional option to automatically refuse all duel requests. Which most likely they would do.

I hope they never include an inspect feature. If so, I hope they do like Aion and have an option to automatically reject all inspections.

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

I agree Rpgtabbycat.

I find inspect most helpful with guild members and being able to see what they have equipped so I can make them better options, even surprise them with an upgrade sometimes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bonzoso.7014

Bonzoso.7014

There are plenty of legitimate uses for /follow, not to mention the level of botting I’ve seen in this game is already higher without /follow than I ever saw it in other MMOs with /follow. They can crush botters, while simultaneously addressing another concern a lot of people seem to have, by cutting respawn rates by a ton. That, combined with actual in-game ANet GMs who have the power to pull the plug after investigating a report, would do the trick just fine without inconveniencing players who follow the rules by leaving out features that are commonplace throughout the genre.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Notos.8409

Notos.8409

-Inspect players
Terrible idea, will be abused. If you want to know what gear someone has, ask them.

What? how can it be abused?

i don’t know arenaNet stance on Multiboxing (wich is not boting btw) but who cares boters will find a way let the banhammer take care of them

-Duels
Will be highly unbalanced, people will complain about it endlessly. If the balance for 1v1 combat is addressed it could dramatically alter the balance of the entire game.
Everything else sounds good, though.

ArenaNet can always take the stance Blizzard took on Duels (and WPVP), that is: PVP is not balanced on 1v1 stop crying and go do some arenas with a friend

in Suggestions

Posted by: DavidGX.1723

DavidGX.1723

What? how can it be abused?

Including, but not limited to: “Want to join my dungeon group? Line up for gear inspections.”

i don’t know arenaNet stance on Multiboxing (wich is not boting btw) but who cares boters will find a way let the banhammer take care of them

They have a no bot policy and multi-boxing is botting (one keypress gives more than one action) so it would seem that their policy is already pretty clear.

It’s also incredibly unbalanced for one person to be able to hit one button and have multiple attacks go off at someone.

ArenaNet can always take the stance Blizzard took on Duels (and WPVP), that is: PVP is not balanced on 1v1 stop crying and go do some arenas with a friend

And you think the community will just be okay with a (potentially, terribly) unbalanced dueling feature? They’ll add it and the community will just go “gee, we asked for it, it’s unbalanced but golly that’s okay.” and peace will flourish throughout the game/forums? Let’s not kid ourselves. It’ll be b***hing till the end of time if they don’t fix it, effects throughout the entire game if they do. Neither is worth it, imo, for this feature.

(edited by DavidGX.1723)

in Suggestions

Posted by: garraeth.3267

garraeth.3267

—Inspect players: only see their toon as a closeup so we can admire each other’s style. No stats.

—Change color of each kind of text in chat: eg. change whisper to bright red so it’s easily recognizable

—In chat menu, include all the emotes so we can click them, and have easy access to the whole list (now we have to look them up on the wiki)

Thanks!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lil Deviant.9218

Lil Deviant.9218

I also wish you could preview in the Trading Post.

This one on your list is already possible “PLEASE allow more in party for group events and WvW with guild and others. 5 is not enough”

It’s a called a Squad (expensive but it’s possible) http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Squad

in Suggestions

Posted by: luchifer.6401

luchifer.6401

How does inspect will be abused if stats dont really matter in Guild Wars 2? Or i am missing something here? because as far as I know all end gear have the same stats.

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

• you can make options to be ANON and not allow inspection. and toggle it off when a guild mate wants to see your gear.

And about the Squad option, that is just seemingly silly, other games we could have up to 12 or convert to a raid and have up to 24.
They should encourage guilds to group up, and it encourages player and guild interaction.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zephire.8049

Zephire.8049

How does inspect will be abused if stats dont really matter in Guild Wars 2? Or i am missing something here? because as far as I know all end gear have the same stats.

Gear of the same level and rarity mostly have the same sum of stats to go around, but how they’re spread out can and does differ. And even though stats aren’t the end all and be all like they are in other MMO’s, an inspect function that shows stats will still be used to alienate other players because they’re gear isn’t the highest possible, the stat allocation isn’t min/max ideal, and just generally be used to prevent “undergeared” players from running dungeons.

It’s bad enough that some people are requiring certain classes/builds to run dungeons (along with linking X number of tokens), giving such players the ability to further act as elitists will very likely turn ugly. People will be turned down for dungeons — both story and explorable modes — just because they have a piece or two of green or blue gear, something isn’t max level, or they have a piece of gear with +magic find, among other things.

Besides, skill tends to be the deciding factor, not gear (within reason, of course). Gear isn’t indicative of skill so good players who don’t have perfect gear may very well be kicked out of dungeons, be blamed for someone else not carrying their weight, and have a hard time just finding a dungeon group in general.

An inspect button that doesn’t show stats is fine, but once you create a tool that lets players take an intrusive look at others and discriminate at will with the knowledge that gives them, it will be abused.

in Suggestions

RebelYell.7132

And you think the community will just be okay with a (potentially, terribly) unbalanced dueling feature? They’ll add it and the community will just go “gee, we asked for it, it’s unbalanced but golly that’s okay.” and peace will flourish throughout the game/forums? Let’s not kid ourselves. It’ll be b***hing till the end of time if they don’t fix it, effects throughout the entire game if they do. Neither is worth it, imo, for this feature.

What’s wrong with that? We don’t need to be protected from ourselves.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yozoh.8179

Yozoh.8179

+1 on the face-palm emote.

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

DavidGX.1723:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What’s wrong with that? We don’t need to be protected from ourselves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why is dueling a freeking problem if you have an option to auto decline or designated places in town to do so?

/facepalm

in Suggestions

RebelYell.7132

I agree, Azulia.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Qaletaqa Hania.2598

Qaletaqa Hania.2598

What I don’t wanna see:
- Inspect feature. To much eliteism, it reminds me of the “/rank” emote lol.

What I do wanna see:
- First Person View.
- Cash on Delivery mail.
- Custom chat filter option, like we have a text file in the install folder and add words, abreviations etc… each line and each word or even whole sentences in that file get blocked. 1 sentence, word, etc… per line.

(edited by Qaletaqa Hania.2598)

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

Also an /afk option

Helpful when people in guild can see in roster if you are AFK.

In another game I played if you PM’d someone who was AFK it sent an auto message back saying “I am currently away from my keyboard”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Litego.4953

Litego.4953

Good stuff! Should edit the OP and add the other suggestions here too if that’s possible.

in Suggestions

Posted by: pmiles.3489

pmiles.3489

Totally against the on follow feature… it’s abused to death in other games… and ultimately creates multiboxing…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

those guild options are needed. If they dont add them ill be annoyed since they are basic requirements to running a 500 man guild

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mastoras.9680

Mastoras.9680

I agree on all of OP points. And on inspect feature…really? People actually complain about this? If your so scared of it, have option to not let others see you, but dont take away options if others want it…and believe me, there are those that want it. <——

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheBokononist.4763

TheBokononist.4763

Follow is too easily abused, as stated by others above.
All the the OP’s guild suggestions are a very good idea, I support them 100%.
My Suggestions (some I’ve seen suggested elsewhere):
— Add a “Deposit All” option to the collectables tab
— Add personal focus targeting, tired of randomly losing Sunless as my target mid fight and trying to click him again while he’s being moshed by other PCs
— May already be implemented, have a guild log so you know who did what in the guild bank
— Allow guild leaders to undo actions taken in the guild bank, i.e.– Someone cleans out the guild bank, guild leader just hits undo until everything is back.

(edited by TheBokononist.4763)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Slcrisis.6930

Slcrisis.6930

Agreed with Zephire on the inspection thing. I’d have no problem with it if you’re only able to see the name of the gear piece, since people are saying they want to be able to inspect to get information on where they can get the same looks, fair enough. But no need to show stats as this will alienate people and for no good reason. There is no such thing as “ermahgerd your stats aint maxed, you have one piece of green” in this game and I’d like it to remain that way, people are given a chance to prove that they don’t play like idiots and gear doesn’t matter. Even now there are people running around asking for this and that from people wanting to run dungeons, link tokens, link gear etc and those people seem to think this game plays like WoW, we don’t need a bunch of wannabe elitist faggts ruining an awesome game and an awesome community. The amount of times I see “NEED TANK FOR [insert dungeon name] LINK GEAR” and I just die a little inside. None of that in GW2 please.

Anyway, I’m surprised that the guild options listed wasn’t in when the game launched, they’re pretty basic functions of a guild in any MMO and would definitely love to see them implemented, maybe even with the ability to create your own private chat channels.

And friend log in notification is already in I think, least for me, just have the show game messages ticked on your chat.

(edited by Slcrisis.6930)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kira.8695

Kira.8695

Inspect which shows the basic name of the item aka “Conjurer’s Tunic” or what have you, and which allows you to preview the item on yourself would be very nice and I see no reason not to have this feature. Even the full feature, imo, shouldn’t be an issue since elitists can already demand you link your gear.

Also First Person View, and Much Closer 3rd person view, Please!? Thank you! I hate not being able to see things from my character’s perspective or see my character up close enough to see how she actually Looks, like, you know, her FACE. I spent all that time customizing it, I should be able to admire how my handiwork looks framed by that new hood I just picked up.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ManLove.2457

ManLove.2457

@ Titles

I’m pretty sure those are in the Hero Panel somewhere.

If you can see this then I broke something badly…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shard.4791

Shard.4791

Multiboxing is bannable so it’s not a reason to leave something out. GW1 had follow and it was fantastic. When you catched up the person you were following you stopped and you had then manually refollow.

Inspect won’t add elitism if it only shows item names(, levels and rarity).

FP view is coming when it’s bug free.

Mm. I like turtles.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

I would absolutely love to have a follow option. I was in a party, and someone had said something to me. I didn’t hear, got distracted, and within seconds my entire party was pretty far ahead of me. For those couple seconds of distraction, I would love to have a follow option.

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

I don’t think FOLLOW option has ever made or broke a game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

*slap

I can already imagine random trolls running around slapping everyone… xD

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

I have played a game with /slap and many others. Seems like people are too paranoid about people abusing things. It was never a problem in LOTRO. Also after spamming an emote 5X emotes were disabled for a few minutes.
But /facepalm was always my favorite

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jhu.3965

Jhu.3965

-Inspect players

How do you abuse inspection???

in Suggestions

Posted by: TeaDoa.5968

TeaDoa.5968

Everything you asked for seem ok
Inspection is just so I can see the names of items they wear they don’t even need to add stats.

in Suggestions

Posted by: kousei.5914

kousei.5914

-a Log in or log off indication in guild chat of members
-Transfer Leadership option
-PLEASE allow more in party for group events and WvW with guild and others. 5 is not enough
-Friend log on notification
-Be able to inspect party members or others
-Ability to wear a title after or below your name (titles are great, Why can’t we display what we earned?)

The log in and log out of friends and guild members is already in game. It’s the system option in chat options I think.

Titles are already in game. You select which one to wear in the Hero panel’s achievement tab. Top left drop down list.

There is currently no party leader as everyone can invite, suggest a kick, etc. so transfer party leader is not needed in this game.

For squads, everyone in the game should have the ability to form 30 man squads. Then simply make the Commander tag a WvW only book that allows them to be seen on the map by other players.

And ANET please never add gear inspections. This will only lead to gear discrimination in a game where gear means little to nothing. I’d rather see people creating a friends list filled with good players than those that have geared.

Leader of Marked Souls [MkS]
Jade Quarry

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

I was not talking about friends notifications upon log in and out, I was talking about guild people logging in and out. And notification on chat box of it. It’s nice to say hello to people upon them logging on in guild.
And I saw no chat options for friend notification for logging in and out you speak of. Besides a click I never pay attention to. In other games I had “Your friend Bob had come online”

I have never seen anyone with a title over their name in game yet.

If ready check is implemented in game, a transfer leadership option is useful, also to be able for only leader to target mobs in raids. As in PUG’s some people randomly like to target crap that doesn’t need to be targeted.

In other games, there was an option to remain “ANON” so no one could inspect you. It’s a nice option to have if you can ask a guild member to allow inspection so you can see what they have on to craft them better stuff, afterward…guess what? they can toggle inspection OFF.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kana.6793

Kana.6793

@ Titles

I’m pretty sure those are in the Hero Panel somewhere.

Yes they are – in the achievement pane. However, you need to select people to see the the title they’re displaying.

I think they really should make the titles more visible, put them under the name.

in Suggestions

Posted by: mar.7103

mar.7103

Wonderful list. Not groundbreaking…but good stuff for a big patch.

in Suggestions

Posted by: wookie slayer.4259

wookie slayer.4259

Ya there is no reason not to add all of these when anet gets time to do it, I hope they get thrown in

in Suggestions

Posted by: kousei.5914

kousei.5914

I was not talking about friends notifications upon log in and out, I was talking about guild people logging in and out. And notification on chat box of it. It’s nice to say hello to people upon them logging on in guild.
And I saw no chat options for friend notification for logging in and out you speak of. Besides a click I never pay attention to. In other games I had “Your friend Bob had come online”

Yeah. Just logged in to check. The option is “Game Messages”. Go to your chat tab options and turn it on.

I have never seen anyone with a title over their name in game yet.

Titles can be seen when you click on someone. No need to clutter the screen with text that isn’t needed.

If ready check is implemented in game, a transfer leadership option is useful, also to be able for only leader to target mobs in raids. As in PUG’s some people randomly like to target crap that doesn’t need to be targeted.

Ready check should be able to be started by any party member. I do hope they implement a ready check. If you want more coordination, find a guild/group of friends that will work with you. Going back to a party leader system would make the current party system a lot less flexible. “Well party leader is afk so we can’t do that right now, sorry…”

In other games, there was an option to remain “ANON” so no one could inspect you. It’s a nice option to have if you can ask a guild member to allow inspection so you can see what they have on to craft them better stuff, afterward…guess what? they can toggle inspection OFF.

The bad far outweighs the good when it comes to inspections. Leave you inspections Off and people will just say “turn on inspection or we’ll kick”. Inspections leave the players of the game too much room for discrimination. Guild members and friends can simply ping you their armor in chat. You can then see the stats and even preview it on your character. It’s actually easier than going to options and toggling a checkbox every time anyway.

Leader of Marked Souls [MkS]
Jade Quarry

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fildydarie.1496

Fildydarie.1496

My 2cp:

• Ability to send Guild Wide Mail
  • Ability to send Officer Mail
    I see this more as ‘send mail to all members of a given set of ranks’ Not all guilds have officer ranks.
  • A Chat channel for Guild officers
    This could be useful. Not in my guilds, but I could see it being useful elsewhere.
  • a Log in or log off indication in guild chat of members
  • Message of the day being auto posted in guild chat upon log in.
  • A last log in time for guild members in roster
    Yes, please!
  • List of other guilds your members are representing or members of.
    I see this as being their private business.
  • Transfer Leadership option
    I was unware there was much of a concept of leadership. I recall kicking somebody from a party requires a vote, instances are based on the person that triggers it, and I seem to recall that anyone can invite/approve a membership request.
  • PLEASE allow more in party for group events and WvW with guild and others. 5 is not enough
    Map/Team chat tends to suffice for most communication in these situations. Requiring a formal group for participation excludes the casual player that just happens upon content being experienced by other players.
  • PLEASE PLEASE a follow option (sometimes we must bio break, answer the door, help our kids, this is very useful and in 90% of games)
    I would love this as well, but I’m not holding my breath—stopping people from exploiting this feature is more important to me than saving myself a little extra effort.
  • Have party members more visible or blinking on world map. Lil blue dot tooo small.
    It is especially difficult to see them when they are standing on a waypoint.
  • Friend log on notification
    Yes, please!
  • Duels among party members
    I was never a big fan of duels. As long as I can auto-decline (and this is the default for the option) I’m ok with it existing.
  • Be able to inspect party members or others
    I’ve seen fights over this for more than a decade now. Personally, I don’t care one way or another. Requiring people to ask and interact has a certain appeal. Allowing inspections will cause conflicts—it has for so many years in so many games. It just isn’t worth it, IMHO.
  • Ability to change appearance at a barber with fee (hair & color)
    I’d like to have this
  • Ability to wear a title after or below your name (titles are great, Why can’t we display what we earned?)
    I’m ok with them being required to target me. Lots of titles can be very distracting when you’re looking for names in a crowd.
  • Wardrobe option in hero tab
    Whats a wardrobe option?
  • Ready Check that leader can see (each player gets pop of box with ready or not ready)
    In EQ, we had a really nice solution to this problem. The raid/group leader asked for everyone to state if they were ready or not and people responded with “yes” or “no” I understand the convenience of a formalized system, complete with alert sound effect, but by Balthazar’s flaming hemorrhoids people need to interact on their own once in a while (this is a personal rant of mine that extends well beyond GW2 and MMOs)
  • Target Assist Window (small window where you can add party members and see what target they are hitting) Look at LOTRO’s
    The problem with this is that I often do not have a target. Large targets glitch and result in a lot of my attacks missing unless I position myself just right—it is far more effective to simply swing and hit the target. I attack several targets at once, so there is no quick solution of “last attacked” either.
  • in Dungeons, let leader indicate who can CNTRL+T (target call)
    It is annoying for a good target to be overwritten, but one of the players that I would have prevented from using this feature actually called target on an add that joined in that the rest of us failed to see. It was a good move he would have been denied his moment to shine had the option been present.
  • Ability to highlight and copy chat (to copy links and paste in browser)
    Don’t we have enough gold spam already? Do we really need people directing us to tinyurl links to gold farming/exploit sites? I like convenience, but I see more problems than solutions.
-Fildydarie
Hutchmistress of the Fluffy Bunny Brigade [FBB]

(edited by Fildydarie.1496)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azmar.9506

Azmar.9506

Allow preview in TP and allow to inspect other players.

Ellekktra – 80 Thief // Kyorra – 30 Elementalist // Anabeth Chase – 16 Ranger
Lordran Dragon Slayers [SLAY]

(edited by Azmar.9506)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Khronus.8370

Khronus.8370

I agree with all of this.

To DAVIDGX,

I don’t know what hole you play in but I am concerned as to why you think inspecting a player to see gear (instead of asking them to link you their gear, getting trolled or bashed for asking or possibly speaking to an afk player) would be abused. I CANNOT WAIT to abuse the INSPECT OPTION! I am going to inspect the kitten out of everyone!

/follow? Botting happens regardless. It will be handled the same way current botters are and without hitting mobs, you gain nothing. You can already go and sit down in a defensive event to get points. Your issue with /follow is dumb.

Dueling? DUELING. He didn’t ask for an SPVP tournament for players who want to 1v1. He asked for a dueling option. Meaning, I come up to you, right click your name and hit duel. If you accept it, I would crush you and the duel would then be over. They don’t balance around duels, just like you could always hit **********no**********.

Some of the suggestions on these forums are otherwordly and amazing. Some of them are kitten poor. The same goes for the responses by what seems to be trolls or players who speak without logic/intelligence.

in Suggestions

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Agree with more than half so, +1. Forgot TP preview and moe skeeellls! (would take awhile for skills since they have to be tested for balance and work properly, but we do need them AreaNet ^^)

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in Suggestions

Azulia.1745

Fildy…
Wardrobe function gives you a tab to equip items for show without stats, stuff you have already worn for your class in past.

and…Ability to highlight and copy chat (to copy links and paste in browser)
Is being able to highlight any chat in your chat box and copy it to your own clipboard.

I can copy stuff from Word or a website and Cntrol+V it in chat all day long, thats what gold spammers do, or just send you mail. I’m talking about the function of players being able to highlight chat, any chat in chat box anc copy it.

We used to have so much fun in my old guild linking funny videos to each other in chat, it wasn’t a URL link, just text we could copy and then paste in our browser window.
Or helpful links to guides to other guildies.