Heroic Edtion Upgrade?

Heroic Edtion Upgrade?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kiba Shadowpaw.3657

Kiba Shadowpaw.3657

will we get to see a heroic edition upgrade in the black lion, similar to how there is the digital deluxe upgrade for those that didnt play the first game?

Would be cool if there will be lot of people I know would be happy.

Heroic Edtion Upgrade?

in Suggestions

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

will we get to see a heroic edition upgrade in the black lion, similar to how there is the digital deluxe upgrade for those that didnt play the first game?

Digital Deluxe Edition upgrade in the GEM store does include everything in the Heroic Edition, has been like that since Heroic Versions got released.

Heroic Edtion Upgrade?

in Suggestions

Kiba Shadowpaw.3657

Digital Deluxe Edition upgrade in the GEM store does include everything in the Heroic Edition, has been like that since Heroic Versions got released.

so everything encluding the legacy armor, etc?

Heroic Edtion Upgrade?

in Suggestions

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

Yup everything

Heroic Edtion Upgrade?

in Suggestions

Kiba Shadowpaw.3657

Yup everything

cool may have to look into getting that for my fiancee and I XD