Housing & OR Guild Halls (2014/2015 mmos,etc)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Knight.1084

Knight.1084

All the new 2014/2015 mmos coming out have some type of player housing or guild halls.
Even Black Desert coming out in 2014 has player housing for the rich and tents for everyone.

And blizzard said they always wanted to put player housing in, the next wow that comes out will sure to have it along with many other new rocking features right?. Don’t get me wrong but in my opinion as of 2013 WoW is outdated.

Please please, this would be an amazing feature. It adds so much to the game. It will attract so much attention. It will make players stay on longer and enjoy the game so much more.

Been in a guild is so much fun and having guild halls would be 500 times more fun and enjoyable.

in Suggestions

Knight.1084

Please ArenaNet,Please if one of you guys see this please look into this quickly .Please. Thank You.

(edited by Knight.1084)

in Suggestions

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

What is the purpose of this? Isn’t there enough map space to hang out in? I’d rather have anet add content (i.e. dungeons, living story) than waste the time on this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drayven.6408

Drayven.6408

+1 to OP – I’d love to see housing added to the game. I’d love to see housing, it makes great way to dump gold, as well as a great way for RP’ers to enjoy the game more. Though I will say that I do believe other content is also important. Do I find it -more- important? Nope, I sure don’t, but I don’t find adding housing more important than adding more story, areas, or dungeons either.

in Suggestions

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

What is the purpose of this? Isn’t there enough map space to hang out in? I’d rather have anet add content (i.e. dungeons, living story) than waste the time on this.

Just because you don’t want it doesn’t mean it’s a waste of time. You may not know this, but not every aspect of the game is designed around what you do and don’t like.

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

Hi, it’s a great idea to improve things players can buy with gems or gold. Buying a personal House would be an enormous improvement.
It doesn’t have to physically occupy space on land. It can be an instance where friends can visit in party mode. The house should offer the next possibilities:

Choosing your own furniture - either buy it or craft it. Maybe a huntsman should craft it. Maybe tailors could create rags and leather-workers could make hide carpets out of animal skins. Furniture and Wall paint from dyes, depending on how fancy you want it. Wall paintings should have their own art vendor.

Newspaper delivered home To view upcoming game updates, view events or rumors about dragon assaults and the time of happening. If we can have this content ingame we would wonder less on external content. (Why not, for maybe 1Gold/month)

A bookstore To store and read any in-game book volume already discovered.

Asura energy crystal ball To review vista points already visited. (Could also b a photo album).

Encyclopedias! One for each domain. To read about races, a bestiary, Artworks, history lessons of Tyria’s past. Hell i want more information on Iron Legion battle steam-machines.

A personal Journal and a classic quill for simply writing own notes.

A wall of achievements! That actually contain ingame trophies. Supposed the player killed 100 spiders, there should be a pair spider fangs hanging on the wall and mentioning the achievement on click or mouse over.

A Closet/Drawer for town clothes and armor sets so the player can quicly equip the set he desires. (it won’t eat space from your inventory or bank).

Other Objects Could be anything. Stuffed animals, miniatures, musical instruments (and yes, visit houses in Ebonhawke, there is an Organ you can play with keys from 1-9).

You may say that some of the information above can be accessed on the GW Wiki pages and third party websites. Still, I think it’s better to just have them in-game. Feels more “natural”.

in Suggestions

Knight.1084

Hi, it’s a great idea to improve things players can buy with gems or gold. Buying a personal House would be an enormous improvement.
It doesn’t have to physically occupy space on land. It can be an instance where friends can visit in party mode. The house should offer the next possibilities:

Choosing your own furniture - either buy it or craft it. Maybe a huntsman should craft it. Maybe tailors could create rags and leather-workers could make hide carpets out of animal skins. Furniture and Wall paint from dyes, depending on how fancy you want it. Wall paintings should have their own art vendor.

Newspaper delivered home To view upcoming game updates, view events or rumors about dragon assaults and the time of happening. If we can have this content ingame we would wonder less on external content. (Why not, for maybe 1Gold/month)

A bookstore To store and read any in-game book volume already discovered.

Asura energy crystal ball To review vista points already visited. (Could also b a photo album).

Encyclopedias! One for each domain. To read about races, a bestiary, Artworks, history lessons of Tyria’s past. Hell i want more information on Iron Legion battle steam-machines.

A personal Journal and a classic quill for simply writing own notes.

A wall of achievements! That actually contain ingame trophies. Supposed the player killed 100 spiders, there should be a pair spider fangs hanging on the wall and mentioning the achievement on click or mouse over.

A Closet/Drawer for town clothes and armor sets so the player can quicly equip the set he desires. (it won’t eat space from your inventory or bank).

Other Objects Could be anything. Stuffed animals, miniatures, musical instruments (and yes, visit houses in Ebonhawke, there is an Organ you can play with keys from 1-9).

You may say that some of the information above can be accessed on the GW Wiki pages and third party websites. Still, I think it’s better to just have them in-game. Feels more “natural”.

Outstanding mate, love them!