I would like to dye my underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Allaraina.8614

Allaraina.8614

So that when my sylvari goes streaking through Lion’s Arch on my rp server she can do so with rainbow underwear. Or maybe orange. This way we can also color-coordinate our underwear for communal dancing. All male toons are required to come in blurple.

Someone will see my toon with nothing but black dye on her armor…. but little will they know….. I have rainbow underwear.

My 18 characters are waiting for outfits from GW1 like Tuxedos! WE GOT DWAYNA! =D
http://asuratime.tumblr.com/

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Lower priority for me, but I wouldn’t mind this myself. That garish yellow underwear just looks so hideous on my female human Mesmer.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zombie.2310

Zombie.2310

That would be great. I really dislike that yellow underwear. It looks like my necro peed her pants <.<

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

This has only been suggested 50 trillion times…

This message was brought to you by a Kitten who can see the Search Button

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Besides it being suggestion “50 trillion times” I am curious as to why people are paying attention that closely to their Digital characters underwear?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

I know the cause of this desire. There are preventative alternatives though, like eating more fibre.

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

Because I wantz kittens on my underbears!

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

Besides it being suggestion “50 trillion times” I am curious as to why people are paying attention that closely to their Digital characters underwear?

Why? Are you new to either humanity or the internet?

@ this topic yeah I like the idea, I’ve been maining my charr at the moment though so it isn’t something I would put a high priority on :P

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

in Suggestions

Kaimick.5109

Because I want a million dollars, can I have that too ;-) ok I see that has nothing to do with this thread and I apologize although the ability to dye your underwear I can see as some peoples personal like, but lets face it I can think of a few more things that should take prescience over underwear my toon wears being able to be dyed

in Suggestions

Posted by: schizandra.4587

schizandra.4587

Yes! Yes yes. My underwear clashes w my sylvari colors. Anyone reading my posts would know how concerned I am with things that clash with my sylvari’s. :P

Underwear and weapons too. Basically, if it’s an item that’s on our characters, I’d love to be able to customize every color on it. I know I’m not the only one!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vendetta.5296

Vendetta.5296

..Admit it, All of you want to run about halfnaked with pink underwear in lion’s arch. I’m game

On topic: Not a bad idea but..Aren’t your characters wearing armor for a reason? Just saying when -do- you need to take it off..Except for running around with pink underwear through lion’s arch.

(edited by Vendetta.5296)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

@Vendetta: Mostly when you do diving jumps. But also for some female armors with skirts, you can see their underwear (swimwear?) while you’re swimming.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nesetalis.5293

Nesetalis.5293

asuran female underwear… that is all. -shudders-

in Suggestions

Kaimick.5109

Sylvair do not have underwear, they don’t even have Male or Female to be honest. just a thought for everyone.

Yes I know you have the choice of Male or Female but go to Guildwars2wiki and read about the Salvari they even state they have no sex they just resemble male and female to better fit in.

Whispers there is nothing under the leaves I promise