Inspect option in party menu.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

Many folks have been complaining about the change coming to fractal joining. How about we get a little inspection option for members of our party.

Right click on a player icon and you see the person’s character screen. If that is a problem, as folks could get a little elitist over it with ’perfect’ stat combinations, we could also only get the important information. What their fractal level is, how much agony resist they currently have, maybe how much magic find they are currently sporting instead of team friendly stats, that kind of information.

I want the changes to happen, I think it’s a great idea, but the folks complaining about noobs potentially ruining their runs aren’t entirely wrong. A newer player could enter a high level fractal with no resistance, either not knowing better, or simply hoping the others won’t notice so they get an easy carry. With the way it currently is we have no indication outside the players word. Some people’s word isn’t worth their weight in bellybutton lint.

Just as us lower level fractal-ers deserve to be able to find a group now and then, the higher level ones deserve to not be forced to carry one or two ignorant/dishonest people every run.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

You’re not entitled to knowing my stats without asking . sorry .

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rei Mizser.7651

Rei Mizser.7651

I hate inspect so much because that’s when people start excluding other people from party because of the armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

I hate inspect so much because that’s when people start excluding other people from party because of the armor

That’s why I mentioned the just vital stats option, like agony resist, magic find amount (only because it’s not a useful stat for actual progress) and fractal level.

I don’t like being judged on my gear either. But there are some things that are vitally important. Like agony resist in a high level fractal.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Groovy.6749

Groovy.6749

That’s why I mentioned the just vital stats option, like agony resist, magic find amount (only because it’s not a useful stat for actual progress) and fractal level.

I don’t like being judged on my gear either. But there are some things that are vitally important. Like agony resist in a high level fractal.

Then ask.

What is the point of lying about AR only to be found out in the next 15 mins ? If that happens, just black list that player.

But yeah I agree with the others, last thing GW2 is people being able to look you up and say “nah, you ain’t good enough” in a game where technically you can clear everything with masterwork. You might be noble and fair enough to see that, but many wannabe l33t players won’t. Even in a game like GW2.

While I can see where you are coming from regarding agony, the consequences outweigh the benefits. Because we both know if that change was ever impletemented, it would reveal more than just AR, MF or etc..

EDIT : just for clarification

(edited by Groovy.6749)