Kudos on the daily overhaul

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luciusbrimstone.7925

Luciusbrimstone.7925

For the most part I really like what you guys have done with the daily overhaul and I wanted to say good job on that. I enjoy the new categories, for the most part. Would still like to see wvw stuff dropped from the main category but I’m not against a wvw section of dailies. That being said, are there plans to update the pvp dailies in a similar manner? It seems like keg brawl achievements would be better suited there.

But yeah no, I’m content, good work.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Anwar.2018

Anwar.2018

If you would just consider having the new dailies doable by new folks they would be fine…the old ones could be done by new players and I enjoyed them, these you don’t even know where the areas are they are talking about. then you ask and find out they are for upper levels. I havent been able to do more than 4 of 5 of these new ones, old ones were great.

It seems counter-productive to program for hardcore only, there is a natural attrition to any game and if you get the reputation for being a game that is too hard to start this late in, you are programming a very short life into the game….servers get slow, then slower, then die.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alfador.7649

Alfador.7649

If you would just consider having the new dailies doable by new folks they would be fine…the old ones could be done by new players and I enjoyed them, these you don’t even know where the areas are they are talking about. then you ask and find out they are for upper levels. I havent been able to do more than 4 of 5 of these new ones, old ones were great.

It seems counter-productive to program for hardcore only, there is a natural attrition to any game and if you get the reputation for being a game that is too hard to start this late in, you are programming a very short life into the game….servers get slow, then slower, then die.

Honestly how is it hard to get the 5 new ones done? If anything it’s easier. I’m sorry but I have to reject the notion that the current daily is “hardcore only” in any way. It sounds like people just don’t want to put in minimal effort to complete it.

The first 5 on today’s list:
Aquatic Slayer
Krytan killer
Gatherer
Events
Condition applier.

EACH one of these can be done at any level, by anyone, easily.

(edited by Alfador.7649)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Midnight Gypsy.9360

Midnight Gypsy.9360

took me 50 minutes to do those 5. Yes it was easy.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Anwar.2018

Anwar.2018

Honestly how is it hard to get the 5 new ones done? If anything it’s easier. I’m sorry but I have to reject the notion that the current daily is “hardcore only” in any way. It sounds like people just don’t want to put in minimal effort to complete it.

Aquatic Slayer
Krytan killer
Gatherer
Events
Condition applier.

What is a Krytan killer and where is it?
Events…doesn’t it list a particular place? Where is that place?
What is a Condition applier?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Stupor.2786

Stupor.2786

Aquatic Slayer
Krytan killer
Gatherer
Events
Condition applier.

What is a Krytan killer and where is it?
Events…doesn’t it list a particular place? Where is that place?
What is a Condition applier?

If you hover your mouse over the achievement in the hero panel, it will pop up a tool tip with a description of what needs to be done.