Legendaries

Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaesix.7950

Kaesix.7950

Hello!

I’d like to start by saying this an incredible game, some of the best fun I’ve had gaming in years. I had a quick question about legendaries. I like that they’re a status symbol and simply offer a cosmetic badge for effort/play time rather than insane stats or anything else that would give a gameplay advantage. I only have about 250+ hrs in, but I am level 80 with 100% completion. I’m a warrior that uses a greatsword and a hammer. I would work towards a legendary except there are none that I like.

Therefore, is there anything in the works for more legendaries to be developed? Not just updating the current ones with better/different/more varied effects, but literally making some other ones. I’m a Nord with a barbaric slant, so I was thinking I huge rough-cut greatsword (like the Shaman’s Zweihander I currently use, only more beefy) or a hammer that’s literally a giant tree trunk would be awesome.

Anyway, for reading!

Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: HuntsForge.3260

HuntsForge.3260

I would hope for new ones with expansions, certainly vastly different ones from what there is as not everyone is going to like the existing designs or effects. I play an ele and dont like the scepter or focus at all, the staffs ok but not great only the daggers tempting but not enough to put that much effort into it.

Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

I’m a Nord with a barbaric slant, so I was thinking I huge rough-cut greatsword (like the Shaman’s Zweihander I currently use, only more beefy) or a hammer that’s literally a giant tree trunk would be awesome.

Didn’t realize I was playing Skyrim with dem Nords. Welcome to Tyria.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cryostrike.2948

Cryostrike.2948

to add on to this. i agree there should be much different looking weapons. and armor. some of the armor i kind of don’t like. the concept art looks amazing. but the armor.. isn’t the same. so if there was also more armor ( i don’t know if there are legendary armors too..) that would be awesome. (sorry if this is a little off topic or spam, i still don’t know how to use this.)

“Hide in your keep. Put up your siege.
I’m coming for you.”

Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: frostflare.6390

frostflare.6390

Well Legendaries should be legendary-and there needs to be plenty of options. Not every hero uses a freaking sword-seriously.

But can I also say they should be legendary based on Acheivment and not “Grinding and buying”. Legendaries should show that you tried hard, worked hard, and achieved.

I am an elementalist, and agree taht the dagger is arguably the only legendary worth anything for the ele.

NOT TO MENTION-the staff focus and scepter do not even add changes to our skills. Nothing changes, nothing at all. If you equip Sunrise your skills get diffrent projectiles-What do we get-A rainbow stick that glows. WOOOOT….-not.

Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

it’s not just the legendaries…
it’s staff and scepter in general… have you ever compared greatswords skins with the staff skins of the same type?

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: Quiznos.4296

Quiznos.4296

Update the minstrel first. Then MOAR!!!