Make Guardian heals more powerful

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adam Of Awesome.7802

Adam Of Awesome.7802

I have a level 80 Guardian. I gave her a full exotic set with healing power and all armor has Superior rune of the Monk. I wanted to be a tank/support with good group heals. I thought by time I got my full set of gear with the runes then I could heal well or atleast noticable.

No, my heals absolutely suck. They do almost nothing at all. there is only 1 ability that my guardian has that actually has a noticeable heal. Tomb of Courage(elite) which is OP at healing but has a brutal cool-down so you only get to use it once per fight. Every other skill that has some kind of heal (including symbols with trait) heal way less than 1k hp at level 80. It is so sad when everyone has over 10k hp or some even have 25k hp. I swear they heal less than 500hp.

And for a while I thought that maybe no one could heal good at all. And decided to spec for more solo and less support. All until I started running dungeons today with a guildie of mine, who is an elementalist… and he group heals like a boss. (-_-) He could heal my 16k health in seconds. All his heals were so OP it was almost like he was a dedicated healer. I was jealous as you could imagine. But I don’t like ele’s and would rather play on my Guardian.

Oh and if you thought that was unfair, he did not have exotic gear, and he had no healing power attributes on his gear at all… yet he could out heal me times over. All he needed was a staff and water attunement

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mordimus.3452

Mordimus.3452

While your at it I want my shouts to heal for a lot as well. Even with my super duper cleric set, my warriors ability to shout my allies from 0-100% is lacking in some areas.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adam Of Awesome.7802

Adam Of Awesome.7802

While your at it I want my shouts to heal for a lot as well. Even with my super duper cleric set, my warriors ability to shout my allies from 0-100% is lacking in some areas.

Cleric huh. The day i came across my first cleric weapon was when I wanted to be able to heal other more since I played a Monk in gw1 for a while. And Guardian seemed like the next best thing which it wasn’t in terms of healing. But still my fave to play. I hope they do end up making the heals more effective for all classes except ele for people who want to

in Suggestions

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Hate to burst your bubble OP, but I think he was joking. Guardian’s can self heal already beyond comparison. And full healing power is quite effective, you shouldn’t see 1-50% health from a group heal. The lack of a full support stat build is a problem and some professions are fairly weak even with healing power but guardian? No, they are already able to heal from 10-95% health in one swing, block, reflect, launch, make a wall, heal some more, block again…. If they up Guardian group heals they must make their healing slot skills much less effective towards themselves to compensate and I highly doubt the walls of white steel want their healing skills nerfed.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”