Make shout utilities unveil stealth

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oldgrimm.8521

Oldgrimm.8521

give us a trait in our tree that makes Shout utilities detect and unstealth hidden enemies,

in about 1200 range radius or less

thanks, and discuss

in Suggestions

Posted by: TravisTrout.6803

TravisTrout.6803

While you’re at it, add a trait that makes all enemies lay down and die when I press any key. Range 2,500 sounds about right.

in Suggestions

Oldgrimm.8521

it would be a good addition to shout-build warriors or rangers, to make their shout unveil hidden enemies, just to counter heavy hitting backstabs

in Suggestions

Posted by: bwillb.2165

bwillb.2165

okay, but in return I get a skill that disarms weapons and empties adrenaline from all enemy warriors in 1200 range radius. Oh, might as well make it prevent shouting, too.

in Suggestions

Oldgrimm.8521

disarming is a nice addition to trickery build in a thief, like disarming an opponent while using steal, since you have a trait that makes steal 1200 range

in Suggestions

Posted by: bwillb.2165

bwillb.2165

disarming is a nice addition to trickery build in a thief, like disarming an opponent while using steal, since you have a trait that makes steal 1200 range

Oh yeah and make steal 1200 radius AoE because skinning a bear should aggro all bears.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

If warriors get a shout to break stealth, Thieves should get a poison that drains a warriors adrenaline in one hit. That would be balanced right?

No

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kurow.6973

Kurow.6973

Is this a serious thread?

in Suggestions

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

it would be a good addition to shout-build warriors or rangers, to make their shout unveil hidden enemies, just to counter heavy hitting backstabs

so you wana make an entire thief build useless? Fine, give me a spear that does 99% of your life each hit and while you’re at it, summons dragons that pick you up and fly you 5000 units away….

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bvhjdbvkjf.1987

Bvhjdbvkjf.1987

There is a class that can remove boons… it’s Mesmer (and maybe Necro haven’t looked at their skills).

You want to disable enemy skills sacrifice your armor and hp to go for a skill based build. Warriors are supposed to be brute strength why should they get something intelligent like boon removal – and by shouting?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azaziel.3608

Azaziel.3608

why would a shout unstealth anybody? xD
Thief: “Omg someone’s screaming, I’ll just blow my cover and run away!!! I’m so scared!!!”

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

No. Warriors are not bats of dolphins.

But if they ever add dolphin or bat pets, then I’d agree if hey had that as an skill.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Is this a serious thread?

I wasn’t serious, i thought this was a joke thread so I replied with an equally ridiculous ability.