Mesmer skill "Arcane Thievery" cooldown

in Suggestions

Posted by: Garr.1823

Garr.1823

At this moment main mesmer defence problem is conditions. In mantra build (to be honest i use it) “Mantra of resolve” solves the problem in small fights, but for all others – “Arcane thievery” is the only skill that can help in 1 vs 1 fights. But…. It’s cooldown…
Versus necro is totally useless – they stack tons of conditions on u, and have no problems with put them again. To be honest same problem with all classes, cause of too big “arcane thievery” cooldown, even with trait to reduce it.
So, may be u will reduce it slightly? To 20s or something like that. It will make our kitten class more playable.

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Null Field works quite well for condition removal.

The thing about AT is the fact that you also takes boons from the target, which could become quite OP with a lower CD.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Garr.1823

Null Field works quite well for condition removal.

The thing about AT is the fact that you also takes boons from the target, which could become quite OP with a lower CD.

Null field is nice, but only in mass pvp. 40s cooldown, etc.
Yes, lesser cooldown on AT will make mesmer stronger, but… We are at the bottom atm. And 20s cooldown is not much imo. It will not up the class on next tier =)

in Suggestions

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Yeah they need to do something, the cool downs on the skills we have are WAY to long

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

There’s a trait to remove a condition on shatter but it’s at the end of a trait line and there’s a cool down I think.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

There’s a trait to remove a condition on shatter but it’s at the end of a trait line and there’s a cool down I think.

1 condition per a shattered clone/illusion is pathetic in my opinion for a 30point trait in not a very good tree. We have one for on heal, so combined with the Mantra heal its not to shabby but the Mantra heal isnt that great and neither is the location of the trait

in Suggestions

Garr.1823

1 condition per a shattered clone/illusion is pathetic in my opinion for a 30point trait in not a very good tree. We have one for on heal, so combined with the Mantra heal its not to shabby but the Mantra heal isnt that great and neither is the location of the trait

I rejected to use Mantra heal even in my mantra build. In WvWvW lags heal simply not work, so when it became not so laggy for 1 sec – better use big heal. And second reason – it’s just bad and not effective, even with 3 uses.