Miniature Rytlock is no more..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dresdoe.7503

Dresdoe.7503

You need to implement a way for people with the deluxe edition to recover their Miniature Rytlock. It seems as if this should be a no brainer, bunches of us paid extra for it why no way to retrieve it if it has been deleted?

in Suggestions

Posted by: iSpam.6124

iSpam.6124

More than likely just have to rebuy deluxe :/ I still have mine luckily

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

yea you should be able to /bonus to get it back if you lose it some how .

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zsymon.8457

Zsymon.8457

Email support, they gave me my backup rytlock in a matter of days, but they’ll only do it once.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

y u even delete it in the first place?

in Suggestions

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

you sure you didn’t just “deposit” it? so it lies at the button of the tab in the bank where all your crafting mats is too?

Be sure to put your mini’s in an invisible bag in your inventory so it wont happen accidentally, when you do a “deposit all collectibles”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phalanix.7542

Phalanix.7542

you sure you didn’t just “deposit” it? so it lies at the button of the tab in the bank where all your crafting mats is too?

Be sure to put your mini’s in an invisible bag in your inventory so it wont happen accidentally, when you do a “deposit all collectibles”

This. I had thought I lost my Rytlock too when I was still in the head start, only to realise later that he got deposited into my bank when I clicked on Deposit All Collectibles.

Maybe Anet should separate the mini pets from collectible materials?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

So they would take real bank space? No thanks.

[SFD] – Maguuma

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phalanix.7542

Phalanix.7542

So they would take real bank space? No thanks.

No, I meant when you click on the Deposit All Collectibles function when in your Inventory window.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Get an invisible bag and put Rytlock in there. He won’t be deposited if he’s invisible

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jia Shen.4217

Jia Shen.4217

Something like this shouldn’t even have the option to be destroyed or ability to be destroyed if it can’t be recovered using a slash command like /bonus or other method like an npc. I for one would be extremely upset to loose something I paid extra for. There will always be people who make mistakes like this. And since it has it’s own space in the mini pets section there is no reason anyone would want to destroy it or any other minipet except for those that can be recovered like the HoM minipets you get by visiting it and talking to the npc to generate it for you.

in Suggestions

Posted by: JXKyrian.5190

JXKyrian.5190

No point in buying digital deluxe again guys. I figured buying it again would solve the problem.

Nope. No email from BLTC. 2,000 gems (like $20) down the drain and Rytlock still gone. They’ve no idea how upsetting it is to lose something that you’ve been looking forward to for years just because of a misspelled name.

I agree with Jia Shen a warning notification of deletion of items should come with the notification of deletion of character. We know that we lose the trash items but I would have thought twice about my rename if I knew I would lose the whole reason I bought the deluxe!

in Suggestions

Posted by: JXKyrian.5190

JXKyrian.5190

Email support, they gave me my backup rytlock in a matter of days, but they’ll only do it once.

For real? That would be nice. I could totally use my gems back while they’re at it. Though I guess that would be a price I’d be willing to pay to get my bonuses and rytlock back.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I made this suggestion to fix this:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Memento-Box-small-Digital-Deluxe-starting-gear-and-home-instance-improvement/

It would not only allow taking back the Miniature Rytlock, but also your town clothes, the initial piece of gear you chose (like the backpack) and other deluxe and special edition stuff.

I don’t like the feeling of being able to lose something you paid for, so I won’t take my special miniatures out of their collection slots.

Things like accidental deletion of items or your 7-year old niece messing with your stuff while you are in dealing with a bathroom emergency, so I won’t take them out unless I can re-create indefinitely the things I paid for.

And people should not have to contact support so they manually send him you the stuff. You should be able to get it again on your own, like with the Hall of Monuments.

This should also be applied to things like costumes and festival hats.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dart Shrine.8492

Dart Shrine.8492

I deleted Rytlock on the first day of release: I deleted the character I created because I didn’t like it. After that, I emailed ANet and the supporter asked me to “stay tuned” on the forum -_- I’ll try again with a new mail, but the real solution is what MithranArkanere asked for.