Monthly Must be Changed

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

These are the monthlies now. In bold are what I feel needs to be changed.

Monthly
5 WvW invaders killed
100 DE’s
30 jumping puzzles
7 Fractals

Monthly PvP
8 Unique professions killed
400 points earned
3 tournament matches won
10 matches won

My suggestions for Monthlies.

Monthly
*10 Dailies
*100 DE’s
*30 jumping puzzles or mini dungeons? (because some people don’t like both)
*15 Champions Killed

New Dungeon Monthlies (post your suggestions if you don’t like)
*Complete 7 Fractals
*Complete 7 Normal Dungeons
*300 dungeon enemies killed
*30 chest opened (small and large)

Monthly PvP (seems OK to me, but if you have your own ideas)
*8 Unique professions killed
*400 points earned
*3 tournament matches won
*10 matches won

(edited by Onshidesigns.1069)

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

I want to here what people think of these ideas. Or what your all ideas for new monthly tasks are.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

30 freaking Jumping Puzzles again?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

30 freaking Jumping Puzzles again?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

Or mini dungeons. The number could be lower or a completely different task.

What Task should be their?

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malvado.1460

Malvado.1460

i did like the part where for the monthly you should complete *10 dailies
i think experiences ingame should enter it to like:
Monthly:
Complete 10 dailies
Gain 10 achievement points
Complete 10 experience lvls

Also i loved the idea of having 3 monthlies, i would expand for 3 dailies as well:
PVE/ SPVP/ WVW

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Reverielle.3972

Reverielle.3972

I tend to agree, but have no really precise examples for improvement. However;

I think there’s really three main parts to GW2: PvE, WvWvW and PvP. Perhaps in the future development should look towards having dailies more appropriate and unique for these areas? Especially if achievements are actually going to start meaning something in the future; people will be able to play the way they want and yet still feel they’re ‘achieving’ something.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

Fractals needs to be removed. Period.
And whatever is put in place for Monthly needs to be achievable by people that cant afford to play this game for hours on end every day. You know, the non-teen. The one with actual jobs and families and real lives…

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luquatic.3825

Luquatic.3825

I like the idea of having a seperate dungeon monthly

A Thief on Desolation

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: VakarisJ.5619

VakarisJ.5619

Why should “Complete x dailies” be a part of the monthly? That’s a bit insane.

Invaders killed has always been a part of the monthly, it’s ANet’s way of getting people’s feet wet in WvW and it works perfectly. It’s also easy to get, all you have to do is spam a bit of AoE in a siege situation and you’ll get 10 kills in under 5 minutes.

30 jumping puzzles were a bit unusual, but I don’t think they’ll reuse it next month anyway. You could visit the same 10 jumping puzzles with 3 different characters and still get the achievement, it wasn’t an issue either.

7 fractals were required to start, but I don’t think they’ll reuse that either, because now everyone knows what they are and will go there willingly. And just as a note — that required 2 full fractal runs, which you could do in under 3 hours, spending most of the time passively looking for a group on http://www.gw2lfg.com/.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

the jumping puzzle achievement didn’t force you to do the actual jumping, you just have to find the starting point and you progress into the achievement…
it was very easy, only in LA you can find 3 of them.
i prefer the monthly as it is, i understand people hate fractals (even if i don’t know why) and but 7 fractals are just an odd level and an even level and you are done.

i would hate to be forced in all the dungeon and open 30 chests or fight so many champions.

as for the wvw i would do it anyway…

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: ChaK.3254

ChaK.3254

Stop whining, they’re making monthly so people discover or use new facets of GW2.

Jumping puzzle, events, fractals…

is it really so hard to do 30 JP in a whole month? Considering you only have to be at the entrance and you already have 3 JP in lion arch.

5 min for 10 days. At max.

or complete some others if you feel like it.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xriah.5743

Xriah.5743

I like the idea of monthlies giving players a reason to do something they normally wouldn’t bother with.

My ideas for monthly objectives:
Complete 5 different events in 10 different zones.
Kill 5 commanders in WvW. (On second thought…this is cruel in a lot of ways.)
Kill 100 enemies without taking damage.
Kill 50 champions.
Obtain 5 levels on 4 different classes.
Kill 1000 enemies in a party of 5 players.
Interrupt 200 enemy attacks.
Buy 800 gems worth of items from the Gem Store. (This would just be to see the forums explode.)

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Prism.5649

Prism.5649

I don’t know why people get so whiney about jumping puzzles…There are at least 5 different JPs that involve like 6 jumps total (and those jumps are ridiculously easy), and everyday you can redo the same JPs and they will count towards the monthly…I guess people will just always find something to complain about.

Prismatic Storm: Ele
Prismatic Science: Engi
Prismatic Dream: Mesmer

(edited by Prism.5649)

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lane.3410

Lane.3410

My idea would be more along the lines of what they’ve done for the previous two holiday events. Give players a multitude of options (like 18 instead of 6), but only make a certain number of them required for completion. It would be easier (and hopefully less confusing) than having specialized PvP & PvE achievements.

It would also allow for a little bit of everything and players could more easily complete the monthly based on their individual playstyle.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Buy 800 gems worth of items from the Gem Store. (This would just be to see the forums explode.)

All of these would cause a literal kittenstorm on the forums, for obvious reasons.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: VakarisJ.5619

VakarisJ.5619

All of these would cause a literal kittenstorm on the forums, for obvious reasons.

Not only those, I’d raise hell if I had to do these:

Kill 50 champions.

1. We have no indication on who is an enemy commander and who isn’t. This would lead to a ton of frustration.
2. People are already complaining about having to kill a few veterans, champions would fare no better.
3. There’d be a massive outcry that ANet would be forcing us to make multiple chars, you’d be surprised how many people have 2-3 and never get any more.
4. My class has only one interrupt on a massive cooldown. The whole interrupt mechanic is situational at best and would take several days to complete even focusing directly on that one goal.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ravion Hawk.4736

Ravion Hawk.4736

I don’t know why people get so whiney about jumping puzzles…There are at least 5 different JPs that involve like 6 jumps total (and those jumps are ridiculously easy), and everyday you can redo the same JPs and they will count towards the monthly…I guess people will just always find something to complain about.

I honestly didn’t know you could redo JPs for the monthly.

I said to hell with it when I saw the 30 and my brain said there is about 31-32 JPs in the whole game.

The W3 and Fractals need to be removed out of the Monthly though.

Head of the Order of the Iron Ravens [OoIR]
Lady Alexis Hawk – Main – Necromancer
Ravion Hawk – Warrior

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Personally I’m not too keen on your 4th Monthly. I don’t like doing any dungeons really, and I’ve done all the JP’s. Logging in to the same JP spot everyday would be easy, but it gets annoying.

What really annoys me is their Fractal requirement. I know they do it to “steer” you into acquiring Ascended gear, but I not only could care less for the gear, I don’t like being subtly pushed a certain direction. I just don’t do monthlies anymore, and my dailies are waning as well lol.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Until they implement ‘grab bag’, they should change the monthly to the much more benign.

Everyone has their ‘thing’, and just as I find the WvW kills easy (and I usually hate PvP in games, but have rather taken to WvW, which doesn’t seem like PvP to me in the traditional sense), I’m not going to go to dungeons. Or fractals. Or raids. I’m not going to. It’s my ‘Tiananmen Square’ or ‘Occupy Wallstreet’, and you can pepper spray me or roll over me with a tank, that’s fine, I’m not going.

So I’ll never do the monthly, as long as they keep those in. The first several months there were no dungeons, then as soon as fractals hit, it’s been fractals, and now dungeons. The monthly is now an incentive program to go use the thing that they just worked really hard on.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

The reason I added “15 Champions Killed” is because few people kill them and they are usually part of a meta boss chain.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

And the “10 Dailies”, I though most people would have at-least that done. I did think people would find this one hard.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

Personally I’m not too keen on your 4th Monthly. I don’t like doing any dungeons really, and I’ve done all the JP’s. Logging in to the same JP spot everyday would be easy, but it gets annoying.

What really annoys me is their Fractal requirement. I know they do it to “steer” you into acquiring Ascended gear, but I not only could care less for the gear, I don’t like being subtly pushed a certain direction. I just don’t do monthlies anymore, and my dailies are waning as well lol.

Anet will think your a bot if you do that.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: ChipSet.8435

ChipSet.8435

Invaders killed has always been a part of the monthly, it’s ANet’s way of getting people’s feet wet in WvW and it works perfectly.

If by “work perfectly” you mean : Punish the PVE players and/or force the PVE players to participate in PVP….then I agree.

I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes, English is not my primary language.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

If by “work perfectly” you mean : Punish the PVE players and/or force the PVE players to participate in PVP….then I agree.

Oh yes you PvE players have SUCH a difficult lot in life. /sarcasm. You guys have the gravy train, quit with the QQ over every little freaking thing.

AR

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

Oh yes you PvE players have SUCH a difficult lot in life. /sarcasm. You guys have the gravy train, quit with the QQ over every little freaking thing.

Maybe PvP player should have to get part of their monthly in PvE areas.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Catisa.6507

Um hello fractals?

AR

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

Um hello fractals?

The bottom part is my suggestion to replace the top part.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blueshield.6291

Blueshield.6291

These are the monthlies now. In bold are what I feel needs to be changed.

Monthly
5 WvW invaders killed
100 DE’s
30 jumping puzzles
7 Fractals

You’re critiquing the January monthly on the penultimate day of January?

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Catisa.6507

we basically need a PvE monthly and a separate WvW monthly, contrary to PvE opinion the current offering is NOT a PvE monthly, no where does it claim to be a PvE monthly. PvP got thier own, I don’t see why WvW can’t have thier own as well.

If anet is worried people will farm them too much make it so people can only do one monthly and let players decide which one they want to do.

AR

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

ChipSet.8435

contrary to PvE opinion the current offering is NOT a PvE monthly, no where does it claim to be a PvE monthly.

Oh really?
Monthly (4) — repeatable PvE achievements that reset every month (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement)

I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes, English is not my primary language.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Blueshield.6291

contrary to PvE opinion the current offering is NOT a PvE monthly, no where does it claim to be a PvE monthly.

Oh really?
Monthly (4) — repeatable PvE achievements that reset every month (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement)

And for the record, the ANet team does maintain the wiki, and information on it is to be considered official.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

PvE = Player vs Environment
PvP = Player vs Player

WvW = mix of both. Mobs to fight, NPCs to fight, Vistas, POIs, Jumping Puzzles, Events, Players to fight. Never will we agree if it is PvP or PvE because it is both.

Personally, I enjoy WvW but some people have a complete abhorrence to PvP. I used to be one of those, so I understand the hate for being “forced” into doing PvP. I now understand the challenge and unpredictability of PvP that makes it exciting.

I’d love it if they added one more monthly category and have WvW monthly with several WvW tasks to complete. They would just need to carefully make it doable for all in WvW. Neither requiring you to be the underdog or top dog to be able to complete it. This would add variety to the monthly choices.

I would love for the monthly choices to have additional rewards also. For example, all could have laurels as a reward but in addition, WvW could add the badges, PvP could add something (glory?), PvE could have both karma and laurels.

I’m not sure about the best exact rewards, but have each category reward something that helps overall and something that helps for that specific category.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chamone.6890

Chamone.6890

Oh really?

And for the record, the ANet team does maintain the wiki, and information on it is to be considered official.

I would take that with a large pinch of salt. For one thing, it was probably not Anet that added that particular bit of text.

Even if it were, it was not neccessarily anyone with the necessary seniority or clout to be able to say “yes, all monthlies are exclusively PvE content”

Finally, stop categorising yourself into “PvE Player” and “PvP Player”. We can all be both, what is the point of denying ourselves any part of the game out of some weird principle? It’s fine to prefer one over the other, but must you then EXCLUSIVELY play ONLY that mode? Come on man, open your horizons a little.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blacklight.2871

Blacklight.2871

Why should “Complete x dailies” be a part of the monthly? That’s a bit insane.

Invaders killed has always been a part of the monthly, it’s ANet’s way of getting people’s feet wet in WvW and it works perfectly. It’s also easy to get, all you have to do is spam a bit of AoE in a siege situation and you’ll get 10 kills in under 5 minutes.

30 jumping puzzles were a bit unusual, but I don’t think they’ll reuse it next month anyway. You could visit the same 10 jumping puzzles with 3 different characters and still get the achievement, it wasn’t an issue either.

7 fractals were required to start, but I don’t think they’ll reuse that either, because now everyone knows what they are and will go there willingly. And just as a note — that required 2 full fractal runs, which you could do in under 3 hours, spending most of the time passively looking for a group on http://www.gw2lfg.com/.

The WvW requirement should never have been there in the first place. It’s a purely PvP requirement (kill 50 players), which puts it squarely into the “Monthly PvP” achievement stream. If they wanted to get more people in to see WvW by hanging the monthly achievement off it, it should have been for an activity that didn’t necessarily require PKing. Also, I don’t believe players needed to be coerced into trying WvW. If they had any interest in it at all, any interest, they would have tried it on their own. If they had NO interest in it, there’s probably a good reason for that — like maybe they hate PvP in all it’s varied and annoying forms.

But even if you want to argue that point, I’ll use your own comments regarding fractals to rebut. Even if players needed a shove to get their feet wet in WvW at first, that’s long since happened. Like fractals, WvW is a known quantity. Coming from someone who was “shoved” into WvW in that first month, it only solidified my hatred of PvP. I’d like access to the monthlies now, thanks.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Blacklight.2871

I like the idea of monthlies giving players a reason to do something they normally wouldn’t bother with.

Kill 50 champions.

Hah, explode is an understatement. It would be armageddon.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Blacklight.2871

My idea would be more along the lines of what they’ve done for the previous two holiday events. Give players a multitude of options (like 18 instead of 6), but only make a certain number of them required for completion. It would be easier (and hopefully less confusing) than having specialized PvP & PvE achievements.

It would also allow for a little bit of everything and players could more easily complete the monthly based on their individual playstyle.

Excellent idea. If given a choice and not be forced to do something I really hate doing, I’d totally go for this. I’d even propose adding a few more WvW achievements to the pool — just so long as I was never required to do them.

It’s a concept they are implementing with dailies (eventually); they should do the same for monthlies.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Blueshield.6291

Kill 50 champions.

Responses to the bolded ones only:

Based on your parenthetical, I hope that’s a joke. With no way to view enemies commanders’ tags, this would be next to impossible without spending days in WvW hoping for random chance to favor you.

This would be a really crappy thing to pop up for players like me who have filled our 5 character slots with 80s. A monthly requiring me to either delete a max-level character or buy a new character slot would make me seriously question the dev team.

Amusing. Maybe they could lump it in the same month with the above.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Blacklight.2871

we basically need a PvE monthly and a separate WvW monthly, contrary to PvE opinion the current offering is NOT a PvE monthly, no where does it claim to be a PvE monthly. PvP got thier own, I don’t see why WvW can’t have thier own as well.

That’s splitting hairs and an all around weak argument, but it’s the only one that counts because that’s the one that ANet subscribes to.

Of course, they are dead wrong because they operate on the assumption that all MMOers are closet PvPers, we just need a little behaviour adjustment therapy to get back on track. Sorry, but that’s crap. And it’s why the monthly system has been crap since launch.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Xriah.5743

Kill 50 champions.

Based on your parenthetical, I hope that’s a joke. With no way to view enemies commanders’ tags, this would be next to impossible without spending days in WvW hoping for random chance to favor you.

This would be a really crappy thing to pop up for players like me who have filled our 5 character slots with 80s. A monthly requiring me to either delete a max-level character or buy a new character slot would make me seriously question the dev team.

The commander one doesn’t make much sense (becuase you can’t see who an enemy commander is) and would be incredibly cruel to commanders if you could. It’s not a great idea but I like the image of two zergs meeting and focus firing on eachother’s commanders.

The leveling multiple characters idea works if you count the gaining a new skillpoint with a full xp bar as a level.

As far as the goals go, I don’t think they should pander to everyone’s playstyle just because some people don’t like leveling alts or doing dungeons or crafting. If they wanted to pander to everyone’s playstyle, why have goals at all? Why not just give people a reward for playing an hour everyday? Because it’s boring! Try something new. If you really don’t like it, you could just not do it.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: marianitten.1247

marianitten.1247

>*10 Dailies

What? If you decided to start your monthy 5 days before you can’t complete de month. Absurd…

> *30 jumping puzzles or mini dungeons? (because some people don’t like both)

What is different from what we have now? You only have to find the entrance.. not complete it…

> *15 Champions Killed

This should be Veterans with a bigger number.

For Those About to Zerg (We Salute You)

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Blueshield.6291

The commander one doesn’t make much sense (becuase you can’t see who an enemy commander is) and would be incredibly cruel to commanders if you could. It’s not a great idea but I like the image of two zergs meeting and focus firing on eachother’s commanders.

The leveling multiple characters idea works if you count the gaining a new skillpoint with a full xp bar as a level.

As far as the goals go, I don’t think they should pander to everyone’s playstyle just because some people don’t like leveling alts or doing dungeons or crafting. If they wanted to pander to everyone’s playstyle, why have goals at all? Why not just give people a reward for playing an hour everyday? Because it’s boring! Try something new. If you really don’t like it, you could just not do it.

Hmm, the more I think about this commanders-visible-to-enemies thing, the more intriguing it sounds. This could be a great way to shake up the zerg mentality of WvW – commanders leading from behind rather than the front. As long as the visibility was limited to close-range only (not map visibility) it wouldn’t interfere with the possibility of surprise attacks.

As for commanders drawing fire to themselves… well, as a commander, I for one don’t have a problem with that. It’s a pretty small price to pay for the ability to have a personal zerg.

I hadn’t considered that. That’s a kitten good monthly idea, with that in mind.

I have some hope that the monthlies are being shaken up somewhat – although so far the new dailies have been somewhat disappointing. Crafting and rezzing are easy and pretty boring; dodging was poorly implemented. I like the idea of combo finishers, if they manage to get that up and running. Let’s see what tomorrow brings, shall we?

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

ChipSet.8435

I would take that with a large pinch of salt. For one thing, it was probably not Anet that added that particular bit of text.

Even if it were, it was not neccessarily anyone with the necessary seniority or clout to be able to say “yes, all monthlies are exclusively PvE content”

I doubt Anet would let incorrect information linger on the official wiki. Especially if you take in consideration that the web site is accessible from the game client. On top of that, the achievement page was updated yesterday. But perhaps a developer or a moderator could confirm if the information on the official wiki is accurate or not……

Finally, stop categorising yourself into “PvE Player” and “PvP Player”. We can all be both, what is the point of denying ourselves any part of the game out of some weird principle?

It’s not a matter of principle, I simply hate PVP….

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Xriah.5743

Hmm, the more I think about this commanders-visible-to-enemies thing, the more intriguing it sounds. This could be a great way to shake up the zerg mentality of WvW – commanders leading from behind rather than the front. As long as the visibility was limited to close-range only (not map visibility) it wouldn’t interfere with the possibility of surprise attacks.

As for commanders drawing fire to themselves… well, as a commander, I for one don’t have a problem with that. It’s a pretty small price to pay for the ability to have a personal zerg.

I hadn’t considered it too deeply, but it DOES sound like a simple, effective way to shake up the zerg. Gonna go throw it into it’s own suggestion thread and see if it sticks.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Katz.5143

Kill 50 champions.

Kill 5 commanders in WvW – I can think of a few I wouldn’t mind zerging for the achievement….. mr. all caps, contradict everyone else, illogical, nonsensical instructions commander, I’m looking at you…….oh wait, you meant on the opposing teams.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Szynpol.8619

Szynpol.8619

Please remove WvW invaders from monthly. I was running in wvw for 2 hours and i attacked many many ppl. The kill counter is still the same… Hate it

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bluskyone.8469

Bluskyone.8469

ROFL, i will never do a monthly
i forgot arenanet and ncsoft are the same people and Ncsoft is know for creating Korean grind-house games. Had I rememberd i would never have bought this game after my exp with linage, linage2 and Aion grindhouse games are the Ones that want you to do the same thing 100x of times to get one suit of gear or item. Look at what they want you to do get your legendary weapon ?ROFL
Sorry token systems are for the BIRDS well maybe little bit but when the majority of the good treasure is gained though token systems its grindhouse game.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lane.3410

Lane.3410

PvP = Player vs Player

WvW = mix of both. Mobs to fight, NPCs to fight, Vistas, POIs, Jumping Puzzles, Events, Players to fight. Never will we agree if it is PvP or PvE because it is both.

Well, if NPC kills in WvW counted toward the monthly then, personally, I would have a lot less issue with it. I can avoid other players long enough to manage that much. I’d still rather I didn’t have to go into WvW at all, but if we’re going to categorize WvW as being both then both PvP and PvE kills should count.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Katz.5143

PvP = Player vs Player

Well, if NPC kills in WvW counted toward the monthly then, personally, I would have a lot less issue with it. I can avoid other players long enough to manage that much. I’d still rather I didn’t have to go into WvW at all, but if we’re going to categorize WvW as being both then both PvP and PvE kills should count.

Actually, that’s a good idea. Expand the kills to include the opposing side NPCs.

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goloith.6349

Goloith.6349

30 Jumping puzzles……can I blow my brains out now? This is by far the least enjoyable thing there is in this game. Why not let us complete 5/6 items to get the Monthly/Dailies. Give players some choices.

I can tell you doing jumping puzzles with a Charr is pretty darn miserable.

i7 920 OC 4.2Ghz, 2x 6970s in Eyefinity mode
Davidah (Guardian) Goloith (Engineer)
Achuni (Mesmer) Doreanora (Thief)

Monthly Must be Changed

in Suggestions

Posted by: marianitten.1247

marianitten.1247

30 Jumping puzzles……can I blow my brains out now? This is by far the least enjoyable thing there is in this game. Why not let us complete 5/6 items to get the Monthly/Dailies. Give players some choices.

I can tell you doing jumping puzzles with a Charr is pretty darn miserable.

JP is the best part of the game.. you should try them

For Those About to Zerg (We Salute You)