Option to skip tutorial?

Option to skip tutorial?

in Suggestions

Posted by: mnguyen.5142

mnguyen.5142

For players with 50 or more achievement points skipping the beginning level of newly created characters should be an option worth implementing. If I have one or more lvl 80 characters and decide to create a new profession, I don’t want to go through that slow paced, tedious mission that just wastes time with no rewards.

“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.” – Voltaire

Option to skip tutorial?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

No rewards? At least in the human one, I could get over 70 karma just for saving a lot of villagers before rushing off to the garrison. Plus it’s a lead in to the PS, and takes almost no time.

Option to skip tutorial?

in Suggestions

Posted by: mnguyen.5142

mnguyen.5142

No rewards? At least in the human one, I could get over 70 karma just for saving a lot of villagers before rushing off to the garrison. Plus it’s a lead in to the PS, and takes almost no time.

I use exaggeration to express the amount of rewards aquired in the tutorial. I’m not saying that you are forced out of the tutorial, just a choice the player can make if they don’t want to sit there and run through the exact same mission for a 4th 5th time when they have already mastered (exaggeration) the game. Sure, you can redo it if you like, I’m just proposing an option to skip it if you so choose.

“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.” – Voltaire

Option to skip tutorial?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Beast.9516

Beast.9516

They took that off, you don’t get 2? for saving villagers anymore.

Beast [Beastess Isdottir][Meilikki Isdottir][Kaunista Illusio][Savant Bixxie]
Aspiring Brotherhood [PACT]
Fort Aspenwood

Option to skip tutorial?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cushnahan.7058

Cushnahan.7058

Yes please, I really want to skip it, although it takes only 5 minutes. (:

Option to skip tutorial?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bvhjdbvkjf.1987

Bvhjdbvkjf.1987

The rewards given are unsubstantial compared to what can be acquired if we were just let out into the beginning zone for each of the different races… but personally I would prefer to choose a weapon to start with – I have over 2k achievement points and several level 80 characters, I think that using the wiki as a reference I have enough intelligence to decide what I care to play with. Wasting my time on a weapon I’ll never pick up again is rather stupid…

Option to skip tutorial?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Landsavage.6153

Landsavage.6153

Bump to skip. I have done them all at least 10 times, in the case of the humans, more like 50.