Pants, Boots and Gloves, oh my!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Locney.9278

Locney.9278

So, I was rather impressed with those new shirts we have in the Gem Store…but I’ve found a problem…We only have a couple pairs of pants! Other then a couple of full sets with pants (which look rather odd outside their set), we have the Riding Pants…not much for selection. Sure a couple races have decent default pants and accessories, but…well, those shirts look really odd with a Sylvari’s bottom town clothes! So, I suggest this: More style clothes! Some pants, shoes, gloves….Give us the ability to design a nice town outfit! I, for one, would likely collect some nice clothes from the Gem Store, and I’m sure there are a few more out there who feel similarly!

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

No, I’d rather see in-game vendors offering town clothing items that are buyable with in-game gold, especially the clothes that are already being worn by NPCs. As it is, the town clothes function is underdeveloped and at the moment, a missed opportunity especially as you have no real way of storing your overpriced gem purchases anyway.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

No, I’d rather see in-game vendors offering town clothing items that are buyable with in-game gold, especially the clothes that are already being worn by NPCs. As it is, the town clothes function is underdeveloped and at the moment, a missed opportunity especially as you have no real way of storing your overpriced gem purchases anyway.

Agreed.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Locney.9278

Locney.9278

That’s a good point. Either way, I’d just plain like to see more town clothes. My Sylvari male town clothes look…odd, to say the least. Another nice thing would be more town clothes slots and a Wardrobe storage…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yamagawa.5941

Yamagawa.5941

Another nice thing would be more town clothes slots and a Wardrobe storageā€¦

+1

I wanna get more variety of clothes for my characters. Sometimes I want play the role of chef, other times of lunatic king or simple peon, but being able to switch roles takes up valuable storage space, or repeatedly buying the (sometimes limited offer) town clothes.
//Yamagawa