in Suggestions

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

- Charge (quick breathing)
- Call to Arms (quick breathing)
- Mending
- Signet of Stamine
- Burst Skills (cleansing ire)

How can i cure or convert fear if those skills aren’t bs?

Please Anet. Fix these skills.

in Suggestions

JETWING.2759

Up
…………………………………………….

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I would assume you would need to actually give reason as to why they should be fixed.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

JETWING.2759

This skills need be stun break to cure or convert fear.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Envy.1679

Envy.1679

condition removals =/= stun break. theyre not in need of fixing.

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

in Suggestions

JETWING.2759

How can i remove fear if i am disabeld and fleeing?
Are no sense

In PvP, Necros are chain tons of fear and i no even can use this skills to convert in stability, heal or cure. I need wait fear and disable time ends to use these skills.
If i can’t counter fear with these skills i think the tooltip description needs be rewrited

in Suggestions

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

Fear is like stun, but it’s different. It’s a condition rather than an effect. You can only use skills like shouts and cantrips which activate instantly, regardless of whether you’re stunned/feared. Key word there is instantly.

Since it seems you’re a warrior, “Shake It Off” works just fine for getting rid of fear. Skills granting stability prevent the fear from even being applied, so taking something like Balanced Stance can help as well.

The skills you labeled really don’t need fixing.

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

in Suggestions

JETWING.2759

Then i feel tooltip need be rewrited.
Fear are one of worst condition, and in combo with torment, bleed, poison and burning grants 3 – 5 seconds of umblockable and unremovible dmg.
And only balnce stance and shake it off can’t counter tons of condition build in PvP.

I assume that you want i spend all my 3 utility slots with stances and some bs, just to counter a condition that my other skills could to do according to the description :/

(edited by JETWING.2759)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Envy.1679

Envy.1679

How can i remove fear if i am disabeld and fleeing?

maybe you can, i dont know, use balanced stance or dolyak signet…

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

in Suggestions

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

Okay, let’s get specific here.

Charge and Call to Arms do not remove all conditions, nor fear specifically. No tooltip change is required.

Mending and Signet of Stamina have cast times, and since fear is like stun, you can’t use anything other than instant cast skills while feared/stunned. No tooltip change is necessary.

I don’t have a warrior, so I’m not sure how Cleansing Ire works in practice, but from its description and your complaint, I’m guessing you can’t burn your adrenaline while stunned/feared? If so, again, working as intended. No change needed.

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Charge and Call to Arms do not remove all conditions, nor fear specifically. No tooltip change is required.

Pretty sure he’s referring to Quick Breathing which converts conditions.

And honestly, I think the OP is forgetting one important detail: Quick Breathing works on your allies.

And it looks like he’s under the impression that “clears conditions” means that they need to be able to affect all conditions.

Oh and as was pointed out, it’s not the lack of stunbreaking, it’s the casting animations. You can remove Fear just fine with Shake It Off, Shrug It Off and any combination of Shout + 6 Superior Runes of Soldier.

And from the looks of it, the OP only plays Warrior, as he only brought up Warrior skills. Well guess what, the same is true of every single condi clear in the game that has a casting animation.

And let’s not even go into how ridiculously OP it would be if all condi clears in the game were either stunbreaks or instant casts. Conditions are taking enough flak as it is from being able to be cleared at all, they don’t need to be turned into weaklamesauce.