Please answer the never-ending question

in Suggestions

Posted by: Graevarg.4871

Graevarg.4871

I can choose to unequip my weapons and armor and fight in my gymshorts.

A sword does not magically pop into my hand when I take damage. I do not get some magic bonus to my fists to compensate, I just fight gimped. But at least it is my choice. If you let everyone in the game have that freedom…

WHY then can I not stow my pet and fight alone?

(anybody who wants to know the answer should reply to bump this question…)

in Suggestions

Posted by: evolverzilla.2359

evolverzilla.2359

This and another question. Why did you take almost all good hex spam from GW1, all those useful mantras and weels, even echoes you take from the mesmer and give us Illusions that don´t work. Almost all the time the mobs just charge the player. It´s really difficult to make them attack DIRECTLY the illusions, and most time even using something to stealth they just come back to us when we get out stealth.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

So when you read the name of this forum you completely ignored the “suggestion” part? Or are you simply of the opinion that suggestion and complaining is the same thing, because A ) you must have really had a sad childhood B ) it’s not.

in Suggestions

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

So when you read the name of this forum you completely ignored the “suggestion” part? Or are you simply of the opinion that suggestion and complaining is the same thing, because A ) you must have really had a sad childhood B ) it’s not.

He was unable to see that the forum was “Suggestions” because the pet was in the way.

in Suggestions

evolverzilla.2359

And what suggestions you two are doing? NO ONE, just complaining about people complaining. If someone need to change this post or something like that is a moderator.

Anyway, he is doing a suggestion. But need more than two brain cells to understand.

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

And what suggestions you two are doing? NO ONE, just complaining about people complaining. If someone need to change this post or something like that is a moderator.

Anyway, he is doing a suggestion. But need more than two brain cells to understand.

He’s not making a suggestion, he’s demanding an answer to a question he thinks is ignored. There is a difference. Second off, where do you get off insulting people like that? I suggest you check your attitude. In case you forgot the forums are here to discuss topics. Third, not EVERYONE is complaining, so stop exaggerating.

@OP You think your post is ignored? Welcome to the forums. ArenaNet reads topics but is under no obligation to answer them. And your topic title is misleading, make it more specific so others can understand what is being discussed better.

As for the topic itself, yes, I believe it’s fair that rangers get to stow their pet and fight alone.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

evolverzilla.2359

WHY then can I not stow my pet and fight alone?

If it isn´t an sarcastic suggestion I don´t know what a suggestion is.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Graevarg.4871

Graevarg.4871

The suggestion “let Rangers stow their pet” has been made dozens upon dozens of time. My question was directed at the Devs to compare stowing a pet with stowing weapons and armor, which is allowed. My actual supposition was that a simple, direct question would not be answered by a Dev, which has been validated.