Monthly achievement without WvW participation

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drakortha.6974

Drakortha.6974

For players who don’t like competitive play (like myself) this is dreadful. In most games I dislike competitive play and my experience with GW2 pvp is no exception.

Please ANet, can we have monthly achievements without this? Maybe replace it with “kill 30 champion creatures” or something. Just anything so I don’t have to subject myself to the WvW playerbase.

Ranger, Warrior, Guardian

in Suggestions

Posted by: Trismegistos.3046

Trismegistos.3046

why do u even bother with achievements? i hate them, so i ignore them.
they’re for kitteners or people with ocd :P

ps: since when is e peen a swear word?

(edited by Trismegistos.3046)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Windwalker.2047

Windwalker.2047

it took me an hour and a half of running with a zerg simply stomping everything to get 50 kills-its by far the easiest monthly.just go do it

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mayama.1854

Mayama.1854

Many do not seem to understand archivements, archivements should be something you have worked for to show others not something you get automaticaly. This means if you dont want to work for the WvW archivement you are not worth having it. Theirs no reason why someone should have all archivements anyway.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Banewrath.5107

Banewrath.5107

What exactly do you get for the little points you get when you complete slayers lines and stuff?

in Suggestions

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Well maybe removing WvW all together might be a bit extremely, but how about then giving an alternative (you can WvW or…) to get the monthly.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esya.3427

Esya.3427

What exactly do you get for the little points you get when you complete slayers lines and stuff?

For completing the monthly achievement you get 20 mystic coins (and a bit of copper and xp). You get also one for completing daily achievement.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaden.3162

Kaden.3162

WvW isnt really competitive tbh, i could understand sPvP but WvW tends to be more lets go zerg and spam.

i dont have an issue with it being in for month achieve

in Suggestions

Posted by: Canoas.8423

Canoas.8423

Don’t do the monthly achievement then. It’s supposed to be an achievement you complete throughout the month, it means nothing if it’s an easier than it is right now.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Achilles.3128

Achilles.3128

So because you don’t like WvW, it should be removed from the game despite the fact that WvW was exactly what sold the game for a sizable amount of this game’s population.

I have to believe that this is a troll topic, my faith in humanity depends on it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Garenthal.1480

Garenthal.1480

There’s no need to remove the WvW aspect of the achievement. You have the option to avoid it altogether if you despise it so much. Not to mention, you’ve an entire month to work on it…that’s more than fair.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sairenkao.6485

Sairenkao.6485

The problem is it’s possible to completely daily and monthly achievements in just WvW, but impossible to completely it in just PvE. I understand you don’t have to do achievements, but for things like daily and monthly, they are rewards you can get for just playing the game. I feel that GW2 is catered to both PvE and PvP type players and it feels bad that a monthly achievement forces you to WvW.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lande.5782

Lande.5782

If ANet wants to put some form of PvP in the monthly then put in sPvP. Or even Kegbrawl, since even that takes more skill and less frustration than all-out zerg PvP. WvW is the lowest form is PvP available, and I’m sick of having to stomach it for Coins.

A gear treadmill in Guild Wars, seriously?
http://i.imgur.com/Gt6Za.jpg

in Suggestions

Posted by: Moonstruck.3612

Moonstruck.3612

There’s no need to remove the WvW aspect of the achievement. You have the option to avoid it altogether if you despise it so much. Not to mention, you’ve an entire month to work on it…that’s more than fair.

No, it’s not fair. Here’s where the disparity lies… As stated by another, a PvP fan can easily complete the monthly without having to step one foot outside the aspect of the game they love, even though they probably will do some of it in PvE content. But, someone who generally dislikes PvP, or even despises it, being forced to participate in PvP in order to complete their monthly IS unfair. For the PvP player, no big deal. For the PvE player, it IS a big deal. It’s unnecessary aggravation and frustration.

Simply remove the WvW requirement for the monthly and it instantly becomes completely fair and balanced for both players.

And as someone else stated in reference to WvW being required for map completion, it will also free up space in the queues for people who actually WANT to participate in PvP. Nobody is served by forcing people to PvP who don’t want to do it.

(edited by Moonstruck.3612)

in Suggestions

Moonstruck.3612

A PvP fan can easily get the monthly survival achievement without ever leaving PvP?

No, this is a bad idea, and was the last time this thread was made. If you want all the rewards that people who do all sorts of things get, you have to do all the things that people who do all sorts of things do.

I absolutely hate dungeons, I think they’re stupid, the stories are terrible, the boss mechanics are trivial, and there’s no fun or challenge in it at all. I don’t ask for dungeon achievements to be given to me, without me having to do them.

Fair enough. But, are dungeons required for you to complete the monthly achievement? No, they’re not. I’m not asking for ANY of the PvP achievements. Just like you’re not asking for any of the dungeon achievements. I’m simply asking that since the monthly DOESN’T require PvE play, that it also not require PvP play.

And comparing a PvP player having to run around one of the PvE zones surviving while killing NPCs to a PvE player having to run around in WvW and get player kills is absurd. The two are NOTHING alike. There is no frustration or aggravation in having to kill NPCs and survive.

Just the monthly. I’m not talking about any other achievements.

in Suggestions

Posted by: nachtnebel.9168

nachtnebel.9168

GW2 is a pvp game, if you don’t like pvp you are just playing the wrong game. Yes, there is also pve, but it’s not the core of the game.

Salix Babylonica (Necro), Tharnath (Guardian), N Faculty (Mesmer),
Occam Pi (Ele), Acaena Elongata (Warrior), Finja Salversdotir (Ranger),
Bytestream (Engineer), Vim Whitespace (Thief)

in Suggestions

Moonstruck.3612

I don’t get where that idea comes from. To say that GW2 is a PvP game and limit it to that is silly. There is SO much you can do in this game and NEVER set foot in PvP. There is more world, more content in the PvE in this game than there is in PvP.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

I don’t get where that idea comes from. To say that GW2 is a PvP game and limit it to that is silly. There is SO much you can do in this game and NEVER set foot in PvP. There is more world, more content in the PvE in this game than there is in PvP.

ok, do me a favor. link me where anet said “Guild Wars 2 is a PvP game.” please. i’m really tired of hearing this argument; you obviously pvp, therefore, to you, it’s a pvp game. but the scope, as presented by anet, was to create a game that was fun to play for everyone. if they’d wanted it to be a pvp game, excluding pve, then i bet they wouldn’t have spent NEARLY so much time on also developing the world, the pve content, and so on.

enjoy your pvp, by ALL means! that’s what you have fun with! i have fun with the pve, and with rp. don’t discount me, i’m a paying customer, just like you.

what’s being asked for isn’t ridiculous. making non-pvpers HAVE to compete in pvp for completions would be akin to making pvpers HAVE to do dungeons for the completion. if you hate the dungeon, if you have absolutely no interest in it, you’re gonna be frustrated, angry, you name it.

not asking for favors, favoritism, anything — just sayin’. balance it please. (dear gods, i can’t believe i used the “b” word!)

in Suggestions

Posted by: nachtnebel.9168

nachtnebel.9168

You should just read the dev blogs and all the pre-release announcements. Also GW2 has a large pve part it’s meant to be a pvp game. Yes, there is this big world and the greart personal story, but if you take a closer look at the skills and the games core mechanics you soon realize that they are primarily made for pvp (just as it was in GW1).

World PvP is part of the monthly achievement, and it should stay that way.

Salix Babylonica (Necro), Tharnath (Guardian), N Faculty (Mesmer),
Occam Pi (Ele), Acaena Elongata (Warrior), Finja Salversdotir (Ranger),
Bytestream (Engineer), Vim Whitespace (Thief)

in Suggestions

Moonstruck.3612

but if you take a closer look at the skills and the games core mechanics you soon realize that they are primarily made for pvp

Why, because it requires movement and not just standing in one place? That’s not a PvP design feature. That’s just making combat more fun and interactive. That’s just part of ArenaNet’s desire to evolve the genre beyond what it’s been for so long. Those same combat mechanics are designed just as well for PvE and dungeons. Just because the game requires you to move does not mean its core design is PvP focused.

As I stated, the disparity at the heart of the issue is the fact that PvE players are required to participate in PvP to complete the monthly and PvP players are NOT required to participate in PvE. It is not equitable. If there was a requirement to do at least one dungeon run a month, there would be people who hate PvE calling out that disparity and labeling it as unfair.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

you know it would be funny if later on he was all decked out in GW3 with all the goodies from the “Display Case of Commemoration”

in Suggestions

Isende.2607

You should just read the dev blogs and all the pre-release announcements. Also GW2 has a large pve part it’s meant to be a pvp game. Yes, there is this big world and the greart personal story, but if you take a closer look at the skills and the games core mechanics you soon realize that they are primarily made for pvp (just as it was in GW1).

World PvP is part of the monthly achievement, and it should stay that way.

you’re not answering the question; i’ve read them, and apparently i didn’t read what you read, because your interpretation of the dev blogs is that it’s a pvp game; my interpretation is that it’s a game designed to be enjoyable for more than just the pvp gods out there. but i tell ya what; let’s forget the original request. you’re right; disparity obviously doesn’t exist in forcing non-pvpers to pvp, but not forcing pvpers to do non-pvp content in order to obtain the same achievement. so i withdraw my support for that, and instead change it:

anet? how about you throw in some dungeon achievements for the monthly completion? make it comparable, but ensure that everyone has to do both pvp content AND pve content, which may or may not be loathed by this side or that side, in order to complete the SAME achievement. let’s not hold those pvpers hands, since we can’t hold non-pvpers hands! let’s make sure everything’s equitable: force non-pveers to engage the world on the same level we do, as you force us to engage the world on the same level they do.

how’s THAT for parity?

in Suggestions

Posted by: arcdash.4039

arcdash.4039

So…you’re refusing to do something optional and you’re complaining you’re not getting a reward for it?

in Suggestions

Moonstruck.3612

So…you’re refusing to do something optional and you’re complaining you’re not getting a reward for it?

No, I’m not refusing to do something optional. I am pointing out there is a disparity in the frustration level experienced by the different types of players in completing the same monthly achievement. Why is this a hard concept to grasp for some? If someone does not enjoy PvP, it is a significant aggravation to be required to do PvP in order to complete the monthly achievement. However, if someone loves PvP, there is no aggravation or frustration at all in completing the same achievement. It’s that simple. There is a disparity that exists in that simple, single fact.

In order to achieve parity, either that requirement should be removed from the monthly achievement, or an equally aggravating and frustrating (for PvP players) PvE requirement should be added. If the WvW requirement was removed from the monthly achievement it would instantly be equitable. Or, as another person pointed out, remove the experience survival requirement as well. Then the PvP player never has to feel compelled to do PvE in order to complete the monthly.

As I said previously, nobody is served by forcing PvE players to do PvP. It only aggravates the PvE players and clogs the WvW queue with people who don’t want to be there, making the wait longer for those who DO want to be there.

in Suggestions

Posted by: AlienMagi.7102

AlienMagi.7102

How about removing salvaging from monthly achievments? I don’t salvage anything and I have no reason to unless I want to lose money.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SwiftChocobo.3781

SwiftChocobo.3781

I agree with OP, except I love pvp. The problem here is that WvW is really just zerg vs. zerg right now. Even if you join a big WvW guild or organize an awesome team, the battles come down to just whose zerg is bigger, or who’s closer to the guards/wall/anti-infantry. That’s just not fun. There’s no skill involved when the outcome is determined by how many players felt like queuing up.
They could leave this kind of achievement in and solve the problem by making it simply kill 50 players in PvP. Meaning it’s not limited to WvW. The flag capping in structured right now is still a little zergy, but at least its fun.

Again, to make my point clearer, I was disappointed that I couldn’t get September because I tried. I really did. I logged in to WvW at least every other day for the latter half of the month. When we were winning, our players were too spread out to organize on assault (which you needed at least 20 to get through the defenses), and the only enemy players were defending, meaning no stragglers or counter zerg.
When we were losing, the enemy was overwhelmingly crushing. Most of the time, we didn’t have enough players on to make any progress because the enemy’s zerg was always bigger. When we did have a sizable force, we failed at the gates because they had more people defending OR not a single player was inside (because they left to go zerg somewhere else).
I find it rediculous that it’s so difficult to just get a kill when there’s a billion players on. You can’t pick someone out of a zerg easily, and they’ll just move back to the wall or keep if you overwhelm them, and retreat entirely if you win.

(edited by SwiftChocobo.3781)

in Suggestions

Posted by: asperbianca.3196

asperbianca.3196

I can relate to the OP’s sentiments about requiring WvW participation in order to complete monthly achievements. If the rewards for completing the achievement were better, I would be more inclined to participate in WvW to accomplish that. But, as it stands now, it really isn’t worth it to me. I think that it is asinine to require PvE players to participate in a PvP based aspect of the game to finish off monthly achievements. Now, before anyone goes and throws me into the fluffy bunny stockade, let me clarify something; up until this game, I have participated in PvP in EVERY MMO that I have played in the past 10 years. The thing that is keeping me from living in PvP in GW2 is the way that it is structured/works at the moment. The sPVP is a headache and WvW is a zergfest; neither of which I find enjoyable.

So yes, in order to keep things fair and balance, WvW should be removed from the monthly achievements so that strictly PvE players aren’t forced to participate in something that they don’t like. If it is deemed unacceptable to remove WvW from the monthly achievements, then the dungeons should be added to them, that way both the PvE and PvP players are forced to do something that they don’t enjoy.

@ SwiftChocobo: You touched on why I despise WvW, and sPvP. Personally, I love PvP myself. I have done it for so many years, until GW2. In all honesty, I think that WvW should be more organized than it is. All that WvW is at the moment, is a giant mess, a free-for-all. There’s no rhyme or reason to it; no strategy; no game-plan. When I was doing my research for WvW, before game-release, I got real excited because it sounded like something that had to organized and strategical. Needless to say, once I saw what WvW is, I was sadly disappointed. I thought that WvW was going to be some sort of war feature, that only guilds were going to be able to participate in; I did not think that it was going to be this big pile of a mess that it is. But war requires strategy, communication, and organization, not the brawl pit that is known WvW.

(edited by asperbianca.3196)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fiennes.9568

Fiennes.9568

I really don’t think there’s an issue here. The monthly achivement is supposed to be a cross-section of the whole game… dynamic events, kills, player kills, etc. Now, I primarily PvE – but spare a thought for the people who mostly WvW and the stuff they have to do to get the same achievement.

in Suggestions

Posted by: asperbianca.3196

asperbianca.3196

I really don’t think there’s an issue here. The monthly achivement is supposed to be a cross-section of the whole game… dynamic events, kills, player kills, etc. Now, I primarily PvE – but spare a thought for the people who mostly WvW and the stuff they have to do to get the same achievement.

And to get the gear to make them formidable, since levels mean next to nothing in there, they had to participate in a sizable amount of PvE, already subjecting them to un-preferential gaming requirements. These players are also forced, and I use the term lightly, to PvE to gain skill points and work up decent amount of coin to cover repairs and armor upgrades. Yes the monthly achievements are suppose to be a cross-section of the game’s aspects, but that’s assuming that every player would want to participate in WvW. I know several players who hate WvW but spend obscene amounts of time in sPVP; and I know many others who hate all forms of PvP related material.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Trock Bronze.9625

Trock Bronze.9625

A PvPer might be able to complete the monthly but, as you are claiming to be strictly PvE then we are talking about someone strictly PvP. Neither of you will get a legendary either. The PvPer will never get map completion, never get many titles from the various achievements, and never have much of a use for those tokens he is getting.

Perhaps you should just give WvW a try, if you have not you really do not know how different it is from truely competitive play and how easy those kills will actually come. The point of these achievements is to get people to try and experience everything it just so happens, until they start making new types of monthly and daily achieves that a PvPer can get them all… still can’t do much with the reward though.

in Suggestions

Posted by: arcdash.4039

arcdash.4039

I don’t get why you HAVE to do these achievements. They’re goals, not requirements.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Let’s take a breath, step back and ask: Why is there a WvW requirement in the monthly achievement to begin with? Especially when there’s no sPvP requirement associated with that same achievement?

Personally, I suspect it’s in there because the developers wanted to encourage people to experience this huge, comprehensive part of this game they’ve made. In following GW2 development, I had the distinct impression that WvW was being deliberately designed as something anyone could do, that even if PvP wasn’t your thang, you could still participate in WvW, contribute, and have fun. It was intended to be not so much a PvP or PvE experience, but a blended community/server experience (how your server’s WvW performance impacts the PvE game seems to reflect this).

Thus, WvW participation was incorporated into the carrot of the completely optional monthly achievement, as ANet’s way of saying, ‘Hey, we’d really like you to try this, even if you’re not a PvPer, because there’s something there for you too!’ Doesn’t it seem pretty reasonable and inoffensive when you look at it that way?

Problem is, MMO developers have a long (and somewhat incomprehensible) tradition of not really grasping social dynamics, and ANet is proving to be no exception in this. A large swath of people who avoid PvP aren’t avoiding it because of gameplay concerns. They’re avoiding it because of the social atmosphere that invariably develops whenever direct, competitive play is added to the equation: nasty, surly, toxic.

Personally, I enjoy PvP, but only in the context of a controlled environment, either playing with friends or a small community. Obviously that’s not WvW. I’ll go check out WvW someday, but only when I’m good and ready to do so, when I’m in that particular mood, and not a moment before.

So, for me, despite the assumed well-intentioned mentality behind it, the WvW requirement for the monthly achievement is a bit of a disappointment. I would prefer it if daily and monthly achievements were kept to things everyone could accomplish, no matter how casual, as long as they put in the time and effort. The ‘survivor’ requirement is pushing it, but that’s allegedly no real struggle to obtain at higher levels, so I give it a pass. The WvW requirement, on the other hand, necessitates the acceptance of a social experience that is, for many, a very real turn-off. That’s the important distinction, and I think it’s ultimately bad for business to have it in there.

Were it up to me, the monthly achievement would follow the precedent of the daily, and I’d add another monthly achievement set for the more hardcore player, with WvW, sPvP and dungeon goals included. I’d try to incorporate puzzle completion into the regular monthly, and probably rezzing as well.

For now, I simply ignore the monthly achievement, and if you don’t care to participate in WvW, I suggest you do the same. Eventually, ANet will probably look at the numbers and see how many people are actually completing the monthly. When they do that, I suspect it’ll be altered. Until then my advice is to just keep plinking away at dailies and focus on what’s fun for you.

(edited by Hydrophidian.4319)

in Suggestions

Posted by: bombastinator.8965

bombastinator.8965

why do u even bother with achievements? i hate them, so i ignore them.
they’re for kitteners or people with ocd :P

ps: since when is kitten a swear word?

I don;t like achievements either, particularly the dang vistas, but they have implemented them as a requirement in high level play. You want to make a legendary weapon? gift of exploration (every point on the map) is a required ingredient.

they kittened me too btw. It’s kind of clever really, it forces you not to swear int he first place. Kind of heavy handed IMHO, and implies they are less interested in dealing with players as people and more as just a skinner box full of money.

(edited by bombastinator.8965)

in Suggestions

bombastinator.8965

i could deal with it if it was PVP OR WvW, in mists at least you get equal equipment. Not so in WvW. WvW costs lots of money. you need to build seige weapons and die a lot. one afternoon there cost me 80 silver.

i cannot AFFORD to play WvW. it;s too expensive.

in Suggestions

bombastinator.8965

you know what the monthly requirmnt is? 50 kills. tht means an average player will die 50 times getting those kills. A level 50 player gets charged 104 copper per death, with a 50% fine for not repairing armor immediately.

thats assuming you don;t buy seige weapons, which are very expensive. (and the only way for low levels to not simply be pummeled to death repeatedly)

that monthly requirement is going to cost most players several gold t a minimum to accomplish.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azaziel.3608

Azaziel.3608

I didn’t really liked wvw the first time I tried it, but then I said well it’s part of the achievement, let’s give it another try. Then I really started to enjoy it, it’s actually a lot of fun even when my crappy computer can barely not explode in large zergs. But guess what? I got the achievement in less than 4 days playing less than an hour each, if you stay with the zerg, you’ll get it pretty fast.
In another matter the reward isn’t that great either…I got like 25 mystic coins (that since I’m not 80 yet haven’t even bothered to find out what they’re for, but since you get one for the daily it’s like doubling your income) and I think 40 copper coins…
And to those who claim that WvW is expensive, no it isn’t, if you don’t want to buy siege you can be just fine, there will always be people who actually like wvw and are willing to spend a couple of coins on it. And for the deaths…yeah you die but if you learn to keep your distance and keep together with your allies and not feel like Rambo and run against 10 enemies, you’ll die less. I started dying like 10 times in half an hour, now I only die a couple of times in my 3-4 hours sessions of wvw.
And finally, the achievement is not mandatory, I doubt those 25 mystic coins will be such a mayor stepback that you’ll fell compelled to do it even if you don’t want to.

And as a final advice give wvw a chance, I’ve never been much a competitive player, and generaly enjoy pve more than pvp, but this wvw is really fun at least for me, and I’m sure it will also be for some of you if you give it a chance.

(edited by Azaziel.3608)

in Suggestions

Posted by: zerorelative.3104

zerorelative.3104

I agree with the OP. I dislike the sPvP and WvWvW optional parts of Guild Wars, and I do not want to participate in them. A general achievement should not require an optional part of the game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cinder.4865

Cinder.4865

A general achievement should not require an optional part of the game.

The achievement is also optional.

in Suggestions

Posted by: LadyHorus.8214

LadyHorus.8214

In previous games I’ve played I have not cared for pvp much at all because it always seemed to come down to how much money the other players spent on their gear than who had actual skill with the class they played. Large-scale battles such as guild vs guild type stuff was no exception… so I was wary of this before I started WvW. However it’s really not that bad. Like other people have said, you should always stay with a group if you’re there to get kills. I started WvW just because of the monthly, and because I was also curious about it since a lot of non-pvpers I ran into said they really ended up enjoying it. So I guess my suggestion would be to try it and if you hate it, that’s fine. I understand it’s not fair to make a pvp aspect requirement of a general achievement… I thought it was sort of odd to require pve players to go into pvp if they did not care for it. I guess for now all you can do is either not do the monthly, or try doing wvw for the kill achievement.

Rosangela Marie: 80 Mesmer • Rosangela: 80 Elementalist
MAGUUMA
My Artworks! - Lady Horus Gaming

in Suggestions

Moonstruck.3612

Perhaps you should just give WvW a try, if you have not you really do not know how different it is from truely competitive play and how easy those kills will actually come. The point of these achievements is to get people to try and experience everything it just so happens, until they start making new types of monthly and daily achieves that a PvPer can get them all… still can’t do much with the reward though.

I actually DID try WvW. In fact, before launch, I was a little excited at the prospect of PvP that even I might be able to enjoy now and then, given all I’d heard WvW was intended to be. However, my experience didn’t prove to be anywhere near what I’d hoped. Sure, it’s easy to get the kills if you stay with the zerg. Assuming your side actually has managed to pull a zerg group together. When one server is totally dominating and the others are in complete disarray and disorganized, it’s a painful experience. I endured it for about 2 1/2 hours, managed to get to 30 kills and decided I couldn’t take it anymore. It was too aggravating.

So, it’s not that I haven’t tried it. I sincerely hoped that I would find a place in WvW that I could enjoy, after all the pre-launch talk about it. But to get the monthly, you can’t take one of the “something for everyone” lesser roles in WvW. You have to be engaged against an enemy to get the player kills required for the achievement.

Bottom line, I’d be a lot more inclined to come into WvW now and then, when I’m feeling up to it and actually want to be there. But requiring me to be there if I want to complete the monthly achievement is counter productive.

With WvW queues as crowded as they are, why add people who don’t want to be there?

in Suggestions

Isende.2607

another thing has been brought up; the map completion, and the need to go into wvw in order to obtain it.

would you like to know how many conversations in /map, and how many posts, i’ve seen with people bragging about camping vistas, and slaughtering those who come to view them?

thanks, anet. again, for someone who doesn’t enjoy pvp to begin with, but is a completionist … i guess i’ll just have to psych myself up to get slaughtered about a million times, ensure i have plenty of gold, in order to obtain these optional achievements, so that i can complete things.

le sigh