Put pets on a leash please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

It is stupid how a pet can follow you for about 5 minutes miles away from a ranger. I think pets should automatically come back to their owner when they go over 1500 ranger away. It is unrealistic that a pet will just be chasing you for miles and then the ranger can just get a new one by his side whenever he needs it.

I cant believe the current way pets work is intended but it could be? Put them on a leash please. Nothing more annoying than some stupid jaguar eating me when its master is the other side of the map!

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Varonth.5830

Varonth.5830

It is stupid how a pet can follow you for about 5 minutes miles away from a ranger. I think pets should automatically come back to their owner when they go over 1500 ranger away. It is unrealistic that a pet will just be chasing you for miles and then the ranger can just get a new one by his side whenever he needs it.

I cant believe the current way pets work is intended but it could be? Put them on a leash please. Nothing more annoying than some stupid jaguar eating me when its master is the other side of the map!

You think that is annoying? I had a ranger sent his pet on me in WvW (plain field just we 2), while he was running away. At some point the ranger wasn’t rendered anymore, while his pet was still attacking me.
Guess that was between 5000~7500 units range.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Brb Hide-in-Shadows 15s. Come out… Wtf is this pet on me for?

The great forum duppy.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Pet’s attack range is nice, but it would be nice to have a “heel” option, to where they are leashed to you with a max distance of around 1 or 2 meters, but I suppose the option there is to just stow them.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

I suppose the option there is to just stow them.

Until you take 1 point of fall damage for nudging a pebble and out the pet goes again!

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

I suppose the option there is to just stow them.

Until you take 1 point of fall damage for nudging a pebble and out the pet goes again!

Damage? Half the time I feel like they un-stow when an NPC greets you.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!