Small changes, huge improvements.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Uzzwick.8457

Uzzwick.8457

Here are some small, cool changes that I don’t think would take too long for ANet to fix.

- PvP armor at character select screen. I have certain characters for PvP only, and seeing them in their level 2 armor at the character select screen while in PvP they have really awesome PvP sets is just kinda… sad.
- An in-game stopwatch. This would be ideal for testing out builds (which one kills people the fastest, which one can survive the longest etc.)
- In-game notebook. I don’t know, I’m sure it would come in handy a lot of times for many players.
- /duel commando in the mists. When I wanna play alone against a friend it’s a lot more complicated then it should.
- Face-to-face trading – should have been there at launch, still isn’t here. Is it that hard?

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the most important thing of all.
Asuras should be able to ride on a Norn’s shoulders if they’re in the same party. I’m not kidding, this is the best thing ever.

all is vain

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

/signed for PvP armor on log-in screen.

That is all.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Suggestions

Posted by: Uncle Salty.6342

Uncle Salty.6342

If you think about it, a lot of have nots could’ve been solved if this had a customizable UI. Like WoW!

I SAID IT!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

If you think about it, a lot of have nots could’ve been solved if this had a customizable UI. Like WoW!

I SAID IT!

do realise customizable ui goes way back before wow
and i do agree one should be there. as well as extra hotbars with hotkeys for consumable’s and around 50 other basic things which anet was too kitten to add -.-

in Suggestions

Posted by: Qnopsik El Qox.1269

Qnopsik El Qox.1269

Asuras should be able to ride on a Norn’s shoulders if they’re in the same party. I’m not kidding, this is the best thing ever.

+1
I would add Charrs to ;-)

Rozalinda El Qox 80lvl Elem
Tiny Siege Turtles member
Blacktide player

in Suggestions

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

- Face-to-face trading – should have been there at launch, still isn’t here. Is it that hard?

It’s not here for a very valid reason, it should never come in.

AR

in Suggestions

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

+1 would sooner give an Asura a piggy back than have them sniffing my kitten.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Here are some small, cool changes that I don’t think would take too long for ANet to fix.

- PvP armor at character select screen. I have certain characters for PvP only, and seeing them in their level 2 armor at the character select screen while in PvP they have really awesome PvP sets is just kinda… sad.
- An in-game stopwatch. This would be ideal for testing out builds (which one kills people the fastest, which one can survive the longest etc.)
- In-game notebook. I don’t know, I’m sure it would come in handy a lot of times for many players.
- /duel commando in the mists. When I wanna play alone against a friend it’s a lot more complicated then it should.

Point 1:
Guild Wars did this but in guild wars you were either a PvP only character or a PvE character. Which was silly cause PvE could still PvP but PvP characters could only PvP lol.

Point 2:
Nice but not an absolute, seriously there are countless ways in the real world you can time your self. Not that it is a bad Idea, just saying there are a lot more pressing matters than a stop watch.

Point 3:
In game note book, again same as my view on Point 2, it is good but there are more pressing matters at hand.

Point 4:
Duel will be available in the Mist, via Personal battleground. Although it is not said how much, Private rooms will be able to be rented and the renter can control who comes and who goes the rules of the room. I am not sure but it has been brought up enough that I would hope they add an option to use your PvE armors for the WvWvW players.

Point 5:
Face to Face trading is not needed, this achieves two things
1. Makes it so people use the TP more than anything else allowing Arena Net to take cuts and creat a gold sink from TP Transactions.
2. Keeps players honest, About 3 weeks ago I sold someone a Mad kings helm for 3 gold I believe. Mailed it to him and he never mailed me the gold. I simply reported him ( also had him on friends and noticed he switched toons ) with in a hour I had my Helm back and he disappeared from the friends list. Now under your ToS and CoC you agree to before playing the game Scamming players or mis leading them to gain something for nothing will always result is a permanent removal of your account. So basically it is weeding out the bad people, it also again if the player wants to come back profits Arena Net $60.00 lol.

So in general there are a lot of things you say that I have no issues with but a lot of them are just not of dire importance.

in Suggestions

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

all great ideas, save the in person trading. we have the TP, we have mail system.

had an instance where an asura friend bugged out and I could walk underneath him on my charr. was halarious. might have a screen somewhere…

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

I SAID IT!

do realise customizable ui goes way back before wow
and i do agree one should be there. as well as extra hotbars with hotkeys for consumable’s and around 50 other basic things which anet was too kitten to add -.-

The UI in Gw2 is good, there is no need to have it customizable. It’s not too difficult to press I and click your consumable

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

It’s not here for a very valid reason, it should never come in.

This is to prevent a grey market, and reduces scamming, or duping.

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.